Page 2 of 35 ▾
»
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: JakeL

Hey Scott, forgive me if you already answered this question but, can you still do the challenge if you don't have platinum membership?

Hey @JakeL and @PeeJay95!

You do not have to be a PLATINUM member to win. But will need to be to access all the workouts. Half of the workouts each month will be free on YouTube and the other will be only on the site. Obviously as a platinum member with full access to the entire program you will have a better chance at following the program to reach your goals, access to the custom mealplanner app as well as the entire workout and exercise database and exclusive content.

But if you are a GOLD member you will still be able to participate :-D

Make sure you read the rules. We are looking for people who not only make the transformation, but people who are always upgrading their profiles with photos and body measurements, body fat% changes etc., making friends on the site and interacting with the community.

IF you have more questions, post below!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
peejay95
peejay95 g peter hensel
26 Post(s)
26 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2015
Posted

Okay Im super exicted for this chalenge. This is exactly what I needed to push myself further than Ive evr gone before. Also hopefullly learn a thing or two as I am a trainer myself.

Im posting to maybe help motivate everyone a little early. The challenge start January 4th, but i think its best to start getting your ducks in a row now. Having your head in the game early can improve your results alot. start your plan of attack now. What will you eat, when will you do the workouts, when will your food shop, ways to keep yourself motivated. Waitng until the 4th to consider all these factors can set you back maybe even a week in terms of getting the ball rolling. I know this probably doesnt apply to the veterans of this life style, but for any new comers this may help.

Best of luck to everyone of you and most of all have fun. Dont forget to smile through every meal and bench press no matter how tough it is to not eat the chips and ice cream. Thank you scott for hosting such a great community. Cant wait to see everyones progress :)

abby10
abby10 g Abhijit Guha
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2014
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

You better bookmark this forum post Nation! It is about to get CRAZY in January!

Looking forward to join this challenge. Hell Yeah!!

Hawk_Given
Hawk_Given g Hawk Given
170 Post(s)
170 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Count me in! Looking forward to doing this as a team @scott_herman! My abdominal strain is has pretty much healed, so I'm ready for some abuse!

How many days per week are we to be training and how do I bookmark this thread?

MS Athlete BS, Medical Technology (ASCP) BS, Organizational Leadership and Supervision I Give God all the glory! That is where I find true strength!
Mr_Phenom
Mr_Phenom g Raymond Derrick Dimla
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2011
Posted

Hi SH Community! I am so excited and pumped to have join this challenge...this is my first time to take part in such endeavor too! Can't wait to start! :)

ycaner
ycaner g Yas CANER
36 Post(s)
36 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2015
Posted

Good luck eveeryone.

crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
467 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted
Posted By: Hawk_Given

Count me in! Looking forward to doing this as a team @scott_herman! My abdominal strain is has pretty much healed, so I'm ready for some abuse!

How many days per week are we to be training and how do I bookmark this thread?

Hey Hawk, to bookmark this simply use your broswers 'create bookmark' or 'create favorite' functionality.

mostly to find within the menu of your internet browser. This way you can access it everytime again very easily.

(it can not be bookmarked within the MS website itself, needs you to use oyur browser to do so)

Cheers!

Admin + MS Athlete You will get nowhere, if you don't move :) - crood -
Fox84
Fox84 g Derek Serna
31 Post(s)
31 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2015
Posted

man i can not wait, i already got my meal plan setup and i have picking the right foods that i like as well as to what is really good for me so i can have an edge now, im taking the time i have now to prep and get ready so that way starting on Jan 4th , i will already have my plan in action :) i just have one question, do i have to take my first pic with my shirt off, cause im a little nervous cause i dont feel confindent yet? thanks guys and totally looking forward to having fun with everybody here we can do this!

YouTube: BattleFox 84 Facebook: Derek Serna
Agronomist
Agronomist g Edward Hauck
6 Post(s)
6 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2015
Posted

I'm currently in the middle of a cut.  So, probably not going to do well in the contest, but I'm in anyway!

Edit:  Now that I read the rules, looks like cutters have a shot!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Agronomist

I'm currently in the middle of a cut.  So, probably not going to do well in the contest, but I'm in anyway!

Edit:  Now that I read the rules, looks like cutters have a shot!

Well the winner isn't going to be the "most gains" it is going to be a contest of transformation, how involved you are, helping others, etc.

Check out the rules here: http://muscularstrength.com/12-Week-Challenge-rules.php

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Mr_Phenom

Hi SH Community! I am so excited and pumped to have join this challenge...this is my first time to take part in such endeavor too! Can't wait to start! :)

That is what we like to hear!!!!!! OH YEAH!

Hawk_Given
Hawk_Given g Hawk Given
170 Post(s)
170 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Thanks @crood!

MS Athlete BS, Medical Technology (ASCP) BS, Organizational Leadership and Supervision I Give God all the glory! That is where I find true strength!
Sintobefat
Sintobefat g Damian Dunlap
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

I tried to hit the sign up button and it didnt work, so do I just need to upload my photos and follow the rules?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Sintobefat

I tried to hit the sign up button and it didnt work, so do I just need to upload my photos and follow the rules?

What exactly didn't work for you?

migg300
migg300 g Miguel Rubio
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2013
Posted

Hey ready for the challenge and just wondering is anyone from NJ in the Passaic County area so we can train together?

motivated to be one of the best
Sintobefat
Sintobefat g Damian Dunlap
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

Ok i got it to work , sir

I upload the photos, Thanks

«
Page 2 of 35 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .