«
Page 3 of 35 ▾
»
jcgadfly
jcgadfly g Jeff Craft
192 Post(s)
192 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2015
Posted

Is there going to be a way to get hardcopies of the workouts? I really don't want to carry my Kindle or my phone to the gym. People think I work slowly enough without me having to play with my phone as well .

Old enough to know better, young enough not to care. I'm an eternal rookie - As soon as I stop learning I start dying.
NeilGroat
NeilGroat g Neil Groat
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted

Just signed-up and upgraded my membership! Looking forward to this folks, need to start the year right and improve on last year. Pumped to see everyone's transformations... In the immortal words of Zyzz, 'We're all going to make it, brah'

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: migg300

Hey ready for the challenge and just wondering is anyone from NJ in the Passaic County area so we can train together?

I hope you find someone!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: jcgadfly

Is there going to be a way to get hardcopies of the workouts? I really don't want to carry my Kindle or my phone to the gym. People think I work slowly enough without me having to play with my phone as well .

Of course! There will be PDF downloads! As always!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: NeilGroat

Just signed-up and upgraded my membership! Looking forward to this folks, need to start the year right and improve on last year. Pumped to see everyone's transformations... In the immortal words of Zyzz, 'We're all going to make it, brah'

Well then! Let's get you started by uploading a profile photo!! Good luck!

gmdgeek
gmdgeek p Gerald Davis
88 Post(s)
88 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

Really looking forward to this. Followed Scott for a long while ... he has youtube has helped me loose over 100lbs. I am by no means ripped and in fact have about 30 to 40 lbs to loose. But the concept of a lean bulk gives me some pretty serious motivation and, well hope. Bring it on!

Gerry

www.getfit40.net - personal fitness blog
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: gmdgeek

Really looking forward to this. Followed Scott for a long while ... he has youtube has helped me loose over 100lbs. I am by no means ripped and in fact have about 30 to 40 lbs to loose. But the concept of a lean bulk gives me some pretty serious motivation and, well hope. Bring it on!

Gerry

So happy to hear that Gerry!

This program will defintiely help you take things to the next level I know it! Congrats on the weight loss too!! That is AMAZING!

Can't wait to see your progress!

On a side note, have you checked out my new food line? Perfect for high protein diets!

http://muscularstrength.com/true-gains

gmdgeek
gmdgeek p Gerald Davis
88 Post(s)
Posted

Actually been looking over the food line pretty closely. My body responds pretty negatively to most carbs (trial and error) so I rely heavily on proteins for building and using fat for fuel. Been eating things like Edamame noodles in pasta when I get the craving... So yip and I'm sure I'll be making an order. Trying to talk my wife into letting me order the body fat and MQ meter / tracker ... we will see.

Trying to lead by example. My pops passed away 3 days before my son was born and that served as my wake up call. My mom had passed 2 years prior. Both from weight issues. Now my identical twin, whose about 150lbs heavier than I, and my kid brother who is about 130lbs heavier all it. Trying to show them it's possible and at the same time be there for my kids and family. Really looking forward to this!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: gmdgeek

Actually been looking over the food line pretty closely. My body responds pretty negatively to most carbs (trial and error) so I rely heavily on proteins for building and using fat for fuel. Been eating things like Edamame noodles in pasta when I get the craving... So yip and I'm sure I'll be making an order. Trying to talk my wife into letting me order the body fat and MQ meter / tracker ... we will see.

Trying to lead by example. My pops passed away 3 days before my son was born and that served as my wake up call. My mom had passed 2 years prior. Both from weight issues. Now my identical twin, whose about 150lbs heavier than I, and my kid brother who is about 130lbs heavier all it. Trying to show them it's possible and at the same time be there for my kids and family. Really looking forward to this!

Sounds like you are learning your body very well! But if you want a skulpt.. just ask your wife AFTER you make her breakfast in bed... haha

Sorry to hear about your parents, but you are right.. you need to lead by example and if you want your twin and younger bro to fall in line... leading by example is the best way to go!

Also let them know they are welcome here if they need support!

Pumped to see what you think of the food line! :-D

mannlean
mannlean g Manish Gautam
15 Post(s)
15 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2015
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

You better bookmark this forum post Nation! It is about to get CRAZY in January!

Hey @Scott_herman, I want to do this so bad but the thing is I am hustling with my work, I travel like 10 to 15 days a month and it has been killing my routines, I try to maintain my workouts (body weight exercise) and calorie intakes by intermittent fasting but for 12 weeks transformation challenge I think it's not gonna be enough.

Is there any way to follow this?

Jade_Blade
Jade_Blade g Diana Lee
38 Post(s)
38 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted

I'm in! I can't wait to start the program, lean bulking is exactly what I want. So excited to get to work!!!

Calisthenics light my fire & parkour keeps it hot. "When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no tomorrow."
azja
azja g Daniel Ratajczak
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

Hi all. I'm totally new here and for now I'm trying to familiarize myself with this website and forums. I follow Scott on youtube, but only watch videos so far. I know it makes no sense, but somehow I could not motivate myself to workout.

Some time ago a colleague of mine persuaded me to go to the gym with him. I'm still a beginner, but I'm definitely stronger now but also fatter it's because I just love to eat

I don't really understand how it happened that I decided to registered and participate to this challenge. A few days earlier I would not even consider such an option. Since I'm in, however, I want to know how much I can change my body and 12 week challenge sounds like perfect opportunity for this. Just need to upload my photos and we can start

I wish you all lot of success in the New Year

Cheers from Poland

jrpiquer
jrpiquer g Jorge Piquer
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: September 9, 2014
Posted

Just signed up. I'm ready. Did not have a very clean holiday...damn egg nog.

JP FLGrown Web developer Systems Engineer "Ain't no thing like me except me"
Nicole
Nicole g Nicole Phillips
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

Hi there!!

I apologise in advance for for for my highly dumb question!

I've just signed up for the 12 week challenge became a platinum member and I'm just wondering where I will find the exercise, nutrition & supps for the challenge or is there one? Or do we go into the platnium area and choose diet and exercise routines from there?

Also, is there a page etc with all this and specific requirements e.g. Pic requirements?

Thanks so much!!

peejay95
peejay95 g peter hensel
26 Post(s)
26 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2015
Posted

Wish scott would release the program today!!! Wanna know what were in for, for the next 12 weeks. Enjoy your last weekend before the program guys! :)

gmdgeek
gmdgeek p Gerald Davis
88 Post(s)
Posted

Will the workout and nutrition be posted before the 4th? I'm doing shopping tomorrow.. also picked up the news paper today so I can redo my photos ...

Gerry

«
Page 3 of 35 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .