Skip to main content

WWE Star and COO Triple H`s Chest and Back Workout #HTH

WWE Superstar and Chief Operating Officer Triple H shares his hardcore back and chest workout.

JeremieLoyalty
JeremieLoyalty g Jeremie Mickens
49 Post(s)
49 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

*Triple H trains calves and abs in various workouts.

**CARDIO: 30-45 minutes on a treadmill every day low intensity, either first thing in the morning or postworkout.

***If Triple H trains chest and back in the same day, he does a circuit.

Exercise

Chest

Sets Reps
Incline Bench Press 4 10,8,7,4
Flat-Bench Dumbbell Press 2 8,6
Hammer Strength Press 1 Failure
Dumbell Fly 2 8-10,6-7
Back    
Pull-Up 2 10(bodyweight), 6-7(weighted)
Smith Machine Bent-Over Row 3 10,8,6
One-Arm Dumbbell Row 2 10,6 (each arm)
Hammer Strength Row 1 Failure
Back Extension 2 12(bodyweight), 8-10(45 pounds)

jmboiardi
jmboiardi p John M Boiardi
2.6K Post(s)
2.6K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Now all you need to do is post his drug regiment. Looks like he uses HGH when he is looking ripped (pic on left) and Depo-Test when he is bulking (pic on right). I personally never follow nor have interest in the routines of those on anabolics and other chemical assistance because a natural athlete could never follow them. No hating or disrespect to Triple H intended but you have to recognize things for what they are.

John

34 years of lifting and nutritional experience and resident "old man" :-) MS Athlete and past Super Hermanite since 2013.
JeremieLoyalty
49 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: jmboiardi

Now all you need to do is post his drug regiment. Looks like he uses HGH when he is looking ripped (pic on left) and Depo-Test when he is bulking (pic on right). I personally never follow nor have interest in the routines of those on anabolics and other chemical assistance because a natural athlete could never follow them. No hating or disrespect to Triple H intended but you have to recognize things for what they are.

John

HGH is on the list of Banned Drugs on WWE Wellness Policy

William_Steinset
William_Steinset p William Steinset
1K Post(s)
1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: December 12, 1969
Posted
Posted By: JeremieLoyalty

Posted by: JeremieLoyalty

The routine seems fine it is the drug use that John mentions that I have a problem with. Although WWE says that they have banned certain drugs, it requires more than that to convince me. We live in a world where companies, especially entertainment corporations tell the consumers what they want to hear. For instance if we asked them if a certain scene was planned, let's say we ask about the endless streak of undertaker and if it is simply a staged idea. Obviosly they would say no. Trust me when I tell you that many of the things these type of people tell you is for the sake of them leaving with a profit and you continuing to belive a lie. I am not saying that WWE is 100% guaranteed lying to you, however with the experience that I have there are very little people left in this world that can make money of a lie that turns the offer down.

MS Athelete / Super Hermanite / SHF
jmboiardi
jmboiardi p John M Boiardi
2.6K Post(s)
2.6K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

HGH is undetectable in your blood after 30 minutes. Unless they are testing him within this window, he can use and pass any drug test.

John

34 years of lifting and nutritional experience and resident "old man" :-) MS Athlete and past Super Hermanite since 2013.
jonnyboy21
jonnyboy21 g Jonathan Reid
159 Post(s)
159 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: June 6, 2013
Posted

**CARDIO: 30-45 minutes on a treadmill every day low intensity, either first thing in the morning or postworkout.

Exercise

Chest

Sets Reps
Dumbell Fly 2 8-10,6-7
Back    

Thats really not that tough of a routine, it seems pretty simple to me bro!

Future Competitive Bodybuilder
nate_dawg
nate_dawg g Nathan Bishop
453 Post(s)
453 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: December 12, 1969
Posted

Exercise

Chest

Sets Reps
Dumbell Fly 2 8-10,6-7
Back    

This chest and back routine must be a joke. There is no where near enough volume to build a chest and back as thick as his with this routine. This looks like a routine a complete beginner would start with. 9 sets of chest (the 3rd largest muscle group) and only 10 sets for back (the 2nd largest muscle group). You would need at least 15 sets for chest and back in order to stimulate growth in my opinion unless he's training his chest and back every other day which I doubt.

JeremieLoyalty
49 Post(s)
Posted

Just do the workout with heavy weight

Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted

I actually like this routine. Its perfectly balanced and the volume is not that high. It requires failure when it is needed and it balances out chest with back. Smart training. And even if you dont use anabolics, you can certainly make gains off this routine as long as you focus on progressive overload and nutrition.

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Just do the workout with heavy weight

I agree with Nathan. It is kinda low on volume and as John said.. it's hard to take advice from someone on how to get big when they are clearly on drugs.

Jeremie "just lift heavier" is not really the solution to all your problems. If anything that would result in LESS volume.

Please understand that the community is trying to help you. Don't be close minded my friend.

Also, steroids, HGH and all kinds of test boosters are illegal in WWE and other sports..... but that doesn't mean the majority of top athletes are not using them or manipulating them enough to pass the tests.

Do you honestly think Triple H is natural? Not hating.. just asking.

Hope you have a great weekend! #HTH

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
JeremieLoyalty
49 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

I agree with Nathan. It is kinda low on volume and as John said.. it's hard to take advice from someone on how to get big when they are clearly on drugs.

Jeremie "just lift heavier" is not really the solution to all your problems. If anything that would result in LESS volume.

Please understand that the community is trying to help you. Don't be close minded my friend.

Also, steroids, HGH and all kinds of test boosters are illegal in WWE and other sports..... but that doesn't mean the majority of top athletes are not using them or manipulating them enough to pass the tests.

Do you honestly think Triple H is natural? Not hating.. just asking.

Hope you have a great weekend! #HTH

I actually think now Triple H is neutral but back in 2000 I think he was taking it.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

I actually think now Triple H is neutral but back in 2000 I think he was taking it.

You can't really claim to be natural ever again once you are on that much GEAR. He might be off the gear, but will never be natural again. Either way though, it obviously took a lot of dedication to train as hard as he did to build his body! Still an inspiration!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
JeremieLoyalty
49 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

You can't really claim to be natural ever again once you are on that much GEAR. He might be off the gear, but will never be natural again. Either way though, it obviously took a lot of dedication to train as hard as he did to build his body! Still an inspiration!

He trains hard he has a book on his workouts and a video right here

JeremieLoyalty
49 Post(s)
Posted

Check out his book #HTH

muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .