Skip to main content

If you were a Superhero.....

Your chance to win a massive BSN PRIZE PACK!

«
Page 4 of 5 ▾
»
fritzbitz93
fritzbitz93 g Bryan Freund
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2011
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

What's going on Nation!  Here is your chance to win a BSN Supplements PRIZE PACK!

Two lucky winners will recieve:

• 6 SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE PACKS
  • 5 CELLMASS PACKS
  • 5 HYPER FX PACKS

HOW TO ENTER

THE QUESTION:

If you could be a SUPERHERO, what would your super powers be and who would be that one person you are ALWAYS making sure is safe.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Leave a comment below detailing what your powers would be and why you picked your "damsel in distress".

WINNERS:

I will pick two winners, male and female, and announce them on this week’s Sunday Update!

Be creative and have fun with this one Nation! #HTH #SHFAthlete

DISCLAIMER: *Dumbbells Not Included*

I've always felt that I would want a superpower that could make a difference, not just to show off. Therefor I would pick the ability to heal. This is not like wolverines accelerated healing abilities, but rather the ability to heal those ailing. I know it is less exciting, but having a brother who has gone in and out of remission several times has shown me there are more important things. Also, he would be my "damsel in distress" because of his history, and IRONICALLY I donated stem cells to him that helped clear it up at one point for 99 days, so I almost have the power already, right?

RemiBloodWolf
RemiBloodWolf g Crystal Lanzing
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

My Power would the power to change people's life's around. A better definition would be is to make videos that would shown to everyone in any way, shape or form that would inspire people to be the best that can be, OR be able to take a group of people(i.e. the homeless) and give them a make over, educate them and find them jobs. The one special person I would look out for is my boyfriend Steven. Over the past 3 years has helped to change my views on my self(self-esteem boost) and the world around me

Remi BloodWolf I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a pheonix
ArtemisAce
ArtemisAce g Sam Russell
6 Post(s)
6 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

My superpower- ability to control/summon elements to prevent or cease natural disasters and it's devastating damage. My person would be my nephew, Ben. I'm already his superhero and he is my sidekick!

Former Heavyweight champion of nothing; 109kg/240lb >100lbs lost club. Love the fitness game!
Soishaman
Soishaman g Aleksandr Peskishev
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I'd be George Clooney with teleportation. That way, I'd never age and could teleport all around the world to show people how darn classy and devileshly handsome I am. I'd protect all the ladies of Hollywood, as I'm pretty sure Clooney's one weakness is a lack of beautiful women...and maybe scotch. 

moxemo
moxemo g Tyler Moxley
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2012
Posted

My super hero power would be the abiltiy to tell people what to do and they must obey.  I would use this power to tell people how to lift and eat properly and they have no choice but to listen and follow my directions.  I could train anyone with these powers.  My damsel in distress would be anyone wanting to have a fit and health lifestyle.  I would also use this power to tell Scott Herman pick me as a winner and have him send me the supplements.

Ellesab78
Ellesab78 g Ellena Sabater
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

My super power would be unlimited wisdom and intelligence. That way I can have all the answers to the worlds problems. I would also know exactly what to say to inspire change and my powers would be invested in the children as they are the next generation so it would be like setting them up for success.  Sort of like King Solomon but on a bigger scale.

wmendoza618
wmendoza618 g William Mendoza
13 Post(s)
13 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

- If I were a SuperHero...... Which power would I choose?...

Initializing my thoughts, I came across one topic that was clearer than the rest, when asking myself which super powers I would possess...... the soldiers fighting for us, painted a picture in my mind. Taking that first step onto the battlefield must be the hardest because telling yourself that this could be my last day must haunt each and every soul out there. As I sit here typing this, I review all those abilities that came before, Super Speed, Super Strength, Flight, Invisibility, and so forth. But the power I choose to carry with me for all my life, would be, to be able to protect those soldiers who are fighting for us. A Guardian Angel,  I choose this because I want to be able to see their faces when they are able to not only carry out a successful mission, but to go home happy, to their families. I understand not every one will agree with my choice but ever since I was small, I always told myself that all I wanted to be when I was older and even after death, was a Guardian Angel. Now, when I read, who would I choose to always keep safe, I also went back to my past, because I answered this as well. I always told myself that if at all possible, if I was given the opportunity to be a Guardian Angel, I would want to be a Guardian Angel for every living soul on earth, now I understand that is nearly impossible, but in reality, is everything impossible? or have we not met our true limits? Focusing on the matter, the one person I would undeniably choose to always protect and keep safe, is my Mom. She has always been there for me and has never given up on me. I will protect her, during her beautiful life, and beyond the afterlife. She will always be my mom and I will always love her beyond the universe. This is what I choose and I hope all you Hermanites! enjoyed reading this. :) Till next time. Take care and stay strong!

"Remember Who I Am Now, Realize Who I Will Become" - William Brando Mendoza
dylanbrodie
dylanbrodie g Dylan Brodie
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I could choose any superpower, I would choose to have no limitations. So, as long as I constantly test my limits, and push myself harder than I ever have before, I will overcome anything. To be able to run faster and faster everyday, jump higher and higher, lift heavier and heavier, and maybe even fly :p When it comes to who I would choose to save, it would have to be my mother. Because if it weren't for my mom I would not be where I am today. With my moms constant support and dedication, I am able to find the motivation to become successful, and to one day return all the favours she has done for me. #HTH #SHF

oswald_chin
oswald_chin g Oswald Chin
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2012
Posted

I would like to have Wolverine's healing power as my super power. With that I can hit the gym everyday and eat as much as I want. And who I wanted to protect most is of course the one who i love the most, which is my family, my lover. Also I wanted to join military force as I have incredible healing effect, I would not worry about bullet, knife, grenade, all the dangerous things, just wanted to stop the war to carry on.

jmboiardi
jmboiardi p John M Boiardi
2.6K Post(s)
2.6K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

I would be Genetic Man.  I would possess the perfect expression of the human genome.  My super power would be the ability to fix any genetic abberation or flaw causing deformity, illness, or mutation with just the touch of my hand.  I wouldn't be changing that person's genetic make-up which makes them the unique individual they are just "correcting" the flaws in their genome.......kinda corny I know:-P

I would always want to make sure my friends and family are safe from "genetic harm" but especially my wife as she has help change my life :-)

John

34 years of lifting and nutritional experience and resident "old man" :-) MS Athlete and past Super Hermanite since 2013.
dicaprio
dicaprio g leonard ivey
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

i dont know if this would qualify as a superhero but im gonna say it anyway and if i dont win thats fine and good luck to everyone. i would be my girlfriends protector, she is the one that i would want to make sure was safe no matter what even if that meant putting my life in danger every day because she is worth it to me, without her i have nothing there would be no reason for me to even be here, come to think of it she is really my hero,thanks guys eat clean and train hard always, thanks scott!

tongshen
tongshen g Tong Shen Yong
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Hi Scott, if I were a superhero, my super powers would be a superhuman strength and the ability to fly! The one person whom I would always make sure is safe would be this girl I'm in love with for such a long time. She is my damsel in distress because she is my driving force for working out and always will be! I would never wanna lose her so if I had superpowers it would all go towards protecting her :D

kroty3003
kroty3003 g Anthony Aukett
95 Post(s)
95 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Firstly Teleportation . need to be where crime is instantly with the key ability to sence any crime anywhere in the world to teleport to , 

combined with that the ability to freeze someone in time ,as to stop said pervert murderer theif nasty ass in their track till the po-po got there , and just for kicks  , jean's level 5 telepothy , cause . OMG why wouldnt I,

BUT hte selfish part of me , always and forever has wanted to able to controll metal , not like magneto , like absolutely controll it , if i had a engineering blueprint with tolerances of microns (0.001 mm) to be able to form a piece of metal to the exact specs. 

sorry im obssessed with enginnering

Anthony thanx for the great site Scott.
kroty3003
kroty3003 g Anthony Aukett
95 Post(s)
95 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Also forgot to say , the "one" i would protect. 

besides obviously my wife and son., 

but with telportation time freeze and metal mutation, hell ill protect the galaxy

Anthony thanx for the great site Scott.
rhutchin
rhutchin g Robert Hutchinson
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I were a Superhero, I would choose to be like Captain Marvel (Shazam).   Having the wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of Zeus, courage of Achilles and the speed of Mercury, I would be able to protect a very close friend who's in a very unstable relationship right now.

NoahCap
NoahCap g Noah Capriotti
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

I would pick the power of regeneration (much like Wolverine or Deadpool). This way I would not only be able to recover from fatal wounds, but I would also be able to recover rapidly from a workout so I can train some more ;). The person I would always keep safe would be my mother because she has spent her whole life keeping me safe.

«
Page 4 of 5 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .