Skip to main content

If you were a Superhero.....

Your chance to win a massive BSN PRIZE PACK!

«
Page 2 of 5 ▾
»
Bigg0rilla
Bigg0rilla g Onur Azman
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I would like to have the power to win this supplement stack. I want to look strong and ripped for my girlfriend and i I need to be strong to save her from the bad guys on this planet.

short, but straight to the mainpoint! :)

canilangcd
canilangcd g Christoper Canilang
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 1969
Posted

Ill choose to be like "FLASH" with the speed he has i can do almost everything in a blink of an eye. Lift weights 10x in seconds, Run 25k in a minute, Eat healthy plan, and do the 8 hour daily routine work in just 10-20 minutes.Even if im not as buff like sir Scott right now, i know i will surpass since i can fast forward everything LMAO! In that way i can also go in different countries, running thru airport guards to airplane without caught and hide. LOL! I dot need to rob a bank using speed since i can win races or do 20 jobs a day and get a salary 20x. With this speed and power i know i can also help my countrymen cleaning, building houses and delivering food to each and everyone here in our country most specially in TACLOBAN PHILIPPINES. Ill make sure that......MYSELF will always safe since i cant help everyone if im sick or in danger haha. (make's sense right?)

Arlynn101
Arlynn101 g Arlynn Knudsen
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I was a superhero, I would love to have incredible strength, like Superman. I would like to think I could use it when it counted the most- protecting people in danger. However, I would protect my nieces and nephews. Those are my kids, and nobody messes with them. I would like to show them that  they don't need to resort to violence, when it comes to sticking up for oneself. I am their role model, and that is why I picked them. :) I love them and choose to take care over them.

waynesway
waynesway g Wayne Flannery
24 Post(s)
24 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

My super power would be the ability to read women's minds. This way someone can finally understand what they want and not misunderstand their comments or actions. I would save my finance now that I can read her mind and understand that no really means yes haha. 

Thekepple
Thekepple g Amy Kepple
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

If I were a superhero, I would have the power of self discipline and self belief. A powerful force of good that removes the worries or doubts that heavy lifting wil make ladies bulky. I would incapacitate enemies that preach hours of cardio and calories under 1200, as well as teach consistency for those looking for a magic pill. Creatures, such as media, that threaten the planet with stick thin girls will be destroyed by developing a new team of sexy, muscular, female role models. And of course all this would be done with an amazing sense of humor while looking good in fishnets! My damsel in distress would be the entire female population! :)

soot
soot g henrik soot
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

I would have had the skills you get from the pill in the movie Limitless :)

Beeing able to do everything and anything you want, except for taking the pill though.. perhaps a toggle on/off on my leg or something? 

A damsel in distress though, I dont really have any? Probably my mom.. 

If you dont have a woman in your life, choose mom!

Kratos
Kratos g Matt Thomas
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I were a superhero, I would have the power of bestowing common sense to whomever I desired. This would indeed help to savemy immediate surroundings, and eventually my state and beyond, from the problems that plague those without this gift. Among those being; only thinking of ones self, not thinking but for the moment and chocking the future up to chance, and chief among these being the ability to make decisions that not only make sense, but actually have 'real world' applications.Because at the end of the day, a lot of stuff looks good on paper, but doesn't stand a chance in the real world. I would try to help save our beloved country by bestowing common sense upon its curators and law makers. All the way up to the president himself. But, try as I may, they have to listen to it and utilize it. I only pray what every superhero prays, that what I do is enough.

domsimmons7
domsimmons7 g Dom Simmons
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2012
Posted

Hi Scott, if I were a super hero I would most definitely have the power to turn on and off 'beast mode'! Although in the gym I always get myself in the zone when it comes to liftig and have my own little 'beast mode' this would be different. It would give me super strength when lifting, super speed and endurance when performing cardio and circuit training, and super motivation on my goals! It wouldn't mean that it would make things easy as I love the challenge but it would mean I could take it to a super level. It wouldnt just be in the gym either, in everyday life it would mean that i can switch to this mode and help anyone whether it is physical or mental.

And when it comes to who I would always protect it would be My gran. This is because she means the world to me To be able to protect her from anything physical and mentally Would just be amazing.

SimonStoltz
SimonStoltz g Simon Stoltz
24 Post(s)
24 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: June 6, 2012
Posted

Ha, thats simple! My secret superpower would be super ninjaskills! Everybody knows that no one can beat a ninja. So, who could possible beat a superninja!? I would use my superpower to keep everybody safe! And I mean EVERYBODY!

Btw, thanks Scott for your amazing work, helping people change there life!

Greetings from Sweden!

Shut Up and Train!
shlpnwr
shlpnwr g Sahil Panwar
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: February 2, 2012
Posted

If i could be a super hero i would want my superpowers such that i have super strengh like hulk, i have smartness of The Iron man, will power and determination of Captain America and motivation and the spirit of Goku. Combination of these would make me super strong. I would want to be more like GOKU becuse his movites are pure, he fights for truth and for what is right, and his spirit to never give up, never back down. The one person i would want to be always safe is my MOM. Shes my motivation, shes my teacher, she is my superhero.

strongismysuperpower
strongismysuperpower g Bonnie Douthitt
22 Post(s)
22 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Strong is my superpower! Strong in mind & body. I have already used this for myself as a reminder of why I needed to be strong, healthy, & fit. Strong for my daughter, who cannot always be strong for herself due to an illness. I am now & forever her protector. She is my damsel in distress and being strong IS my superpower!!

one year strength training.
bsward1
bsward1 g Blair Ward
12 Post(s)
12 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

My super power would be the ability to be in more than one place at a time. Being a student it's always a nightmare trying to juggle uni work and a job (and going to the gym of course!) So I think that would definitely be handy. Obviously all the different me's would join together at the end of the day so everybody could share the gains of the one going to the gym! The person I would aim to keep safe would have to be my grandparents as they have always had such a big influence on me and the way I have turned out, also they are always the first to say anything if I have gotten bigger. Technically could have said several options with the ability I picked, but that would be cheating ;) 

Rugby Player Lifting for 5 years Studying a Master in Chemical Engineering
BuffMonkey
BuffMonkey g Lyle Perry
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I were a superhero, I would be Linguistic Lyle. Linguistic Lyle has the super power of Omnilinguism, which is the abillity to speak, write, understand and communicate in any language with no training. With having no language barrier to worry about, Linguistic Lyle would travel the world with Scott Herman (who is a quasi-superhero with his innate strength, motivation and impeccable fitness knowledge) teaching fitness to the world. Linguistic Lyle and Scott Herman would save all nationalities from poor form, injuries, abysmal gains and never realizing the incredible joys of working out. 

mmartin
mmartin g martin finnholm
21 Post(s)
21 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

I would have the same powers like Superman except instead of flying "fist first" like the normal Superman, I'd be flying with my feet first, not because it would be good for anything it would just look damn hilarious, just think about it :) my "damsel in distress" is of course me dear loved ones and helping people thats just having a hard time. So if I had Supermans powers I'd be in the Philippines right now helping clean up after typhoon Haiyan and helping survivors :)

kudoumi
kudoumi g yohito kudou
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

well i think i would like to be the fastest person on this earth i really love running and jogging i do it almost everyday to reach that gaol, and also i would love to become a great fighter i'm also working harder to make it true , i think it's my mom she did everything for me when i was little , so i think she deserves to be that person .

berryw1993
berryw1993 g Wesley Berry
14 Post(s)
14 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

"With great power, comes great responsiblity" says the famous Ben Parket. With that said, a superhero could not be all fun in games. This is an important quote to keep in mind, whether you  are a super hero, top CEO, or even a father. To be a super hero, I belive one would have to have more super powers than just one. For instance, the ability to move really fast is usless without strength. strenght is usless without the ability to move fast. With that said, I believe the perfect combination of super powers would be the ability to fly at extroidinary speeds, have uncanny strength, and finally the power of persuasion.

The ability to fly is an important super power. After all, it is man's dream to be able to fly. When I say fly, I do not mean casually cruisng around. I mean the ability to soar as goku would, at lightening fast speeds. 

As said earlier, what is great about being able to move fast without strength? Strength would be imperitive to stop the world from all naturaly disasters such as a metorior strick, a nuclear bomb, or any other source of extreme force.

Finally, the last piece of the puzzle would be the ability to persuade. This is incredibly important. Having just speed and strenght would only be able to stop man made or natural disasters. The ability to persuade would be able to stop war from happening. To be able to end human conflict among each others at a universal level. I do not want to just have to intimadate everyone into behaving, but rather be able to talk to them. A super hero's goal is not to hurt people but to help

With every super hero, comes someone you must always protect. If I had to protect one person, the person that matter the most, I would have to say I would protect whoever it is I loved the most. At the current time, it would be my girlfriend. No one wants to see the love of their life get hurt. After all, that would be a super hero's greatest weak point, their heart. If I could keep my girlfriend safe, there is very little an enemy would be able to do to stop me.

Having the super hero powers of flying at extroidinary speeds, uncanny strength, and the ability of extreme persuasion I would be able to stop anything in my way. As long as I keep those who are important to me seceret and safe. 

«
Page 2 of 5 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .