Skip to main content

If you were a Superhero.....

Your chance to win a massive BSN PRIZE PACK!

«
Page 5 of 5 ▾
ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

If I were a super hero, my power would be to freeze time. If I could freeze time I can use it to workout more.  I would save my girlfriend since shes always being sexually harrassed by people and nearly raped once.

I wish those dumbbells came along with it! haha. really need some heavier weights at home. Oh well.

rob18i
rob18i g Mirko Cmirko
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

If I could be a superhero I'd probably be jacked, so I'd come to SHF forums and help people, my superpower would be the ultimate fitness knowledge. One person hwo I'd be always making sure is safe would be my grandma cause she is the best cook and I wouldn't want to lose gains :D

Heisenberg
Heisenberg g Eniz Museljic
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I would like to be like a Spider-Man but my powers would be to shoot spiders out from my hands ( everyone is scared by them xD) , and i would protect anyone that needs my help , because i am spider maaaaan xD

Jack2691
Jack2691 g Jacques
26 Post(s)
26 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2013
Posted

If I were a superhero, my power would be to change the outlook a lot of people have on life. I'd help people by using that as my powers, while it be training, every day life and even children that doesn't know any better.

The person I'll protect most by always being supportive, understanding and being there, is my girlfriend.

rubenfdez
rubenfdez g Ruben Fernandez
4 Post(s)
4 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I were a super hero, I would have the power to create new powers! Such as being able to shrink or grow to unimaginable sizes, to alter reality and bend space, the power to have all powers! My power would have endless possibilities! And my damsel of course would be my girlfriend which I love dearly and would do anything to ensure her safety and well being.

XxHyDrivexX
XxHyDrivexX g Kathy Mai
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I could be a superhero, I'd choose to be like Captain America. His strength is natural, but his super power that not a lot of people know of is his courage and committment. His committment to his country, loved ones, and freedom is what makes him a super awesome hero. I want to be like him. I'd make sure my mother is always safe. Family first, me later.

I operate on 90% Commitment and 10% Motivation. My commitments never fail me, but my motivator sometimes do.
fuelyourfitness
fuelyourfitness g Jennifer Sheldon
57 Post(s)
57 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2012
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

What's going on Nation!  Here is your chance to win a BSN Supplements PRIZE PACK!

Two lucky winners will recieve:

• 6 SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE PACKS
  • 5 CELLMASS PACKS
  • 5 HYPER FX PACKS

HOW TO ENTER

THE QUESTION:

If you could be a SUPERHERO, what would your super powers be and who would be that one person you are ALWAYS making sure is safe.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Leave a comment below detailing what your powers would be and why you picked your "damsel in distress".

WINNERS:

I will pick two winners, male and female, and announce them on this week’s Sunday Update!

Be creative and have fun with this one Nation! #HTH #SHFAthlete

DISCLAIMER: *Dumbbells Not Included*

With the recent events in my life my super power would be called "The Antibody". With this power I would be the antibody to all illnesses that do not have a cure. With my touch I could cure all the diseases people die from. My damsel in distress would of course be those dying from an incurable disease. For every person I save the universe will shift and slowly start illuminating these diseases all together.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer- Healthy Edge Coach- Sports Specific Training- Weight Loss- Muscle Gain- Circuit Training- Seven Years Experience- Owner/Trainer of Fuel Your Fitness- Olympic Gold Medalist Mentor (Father Chuck Vinci- Writer for local health magazine- Continually learning more on fitness and nutrition.
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Well, it was VERY hard, but I read through ALL of the entries and picked my winners!!

For the MALE winner I chose berryw1993:

"With great power, comes great responsiblity" says the famous Ben Parket. With that said, a superhero could not be all fun in games. This is an important quote to keep in mind, whether you  are a super hero, top CEO, or even a father. To be a super hero, I belive one would have to have more super powers than just one. For instance, the ability to move really fast is usless without strength. strenght is usless without the ability to move fast. With that said, I believe the perfect combination of super powers would be the ability to fly at extroidinary speeds, have uncanny strength, and finally the power of persuasion.

The ability to fly is an important super power. After all, it is man's dream to be able to fly. When I say fly, I do not mean casually cruisng around. I mean the ability to soar as goku would, at lightening fast speeds. 

As said earlier, what is great about being able to move fast without strength? Strength would be imperitive to stop the world from all naturaly disasters such as a metorior strick, a nuclear bomb, or any other source of extreme force.

For the FEMALE winner I chose M_Levesque:

Alright Scott. If I were a super hero, my powers would be the combination of courage and integrity. I feel there is a lack of these two qualities in even the best people out there. Many are out for themselves and say they would do the right thing if no one was looking, but very few act upon it. The courage, well, the way I see it is courage is not the absence of fear, but the willingness to pursue in the presence of it. Not much of that going on either. And as for my damsel in distress....well that is my husband. He saved me a few years back and since then I've vowed to do the same for the remainder of our lives, so that's an easy one :)

I will be reaching out to each of you.

So happy to see so many entries!  I guess I will have to do MORE contest and giveaways!!!! #HTH

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
«
Page 5 of 5 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .