Skip to main content

If you were a Superhero.....

Your chance to win a massive BSN PRIZE PACK!

«
Page 3 of 5 ▾
»
chills
chills g Will Car
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

If I could bestow any super power, although it sounds cliche, I would choose the ability to fly. While family members across the country are always a phone dial away, the ability to spend time with family face to face is second to none. With the ability to fly I would have the capability to fly all over the country and spend time with the people I really care about. The person I would look after the most and ensure her safety would be my Grandmother. Being a widow, the loneliness she feels on a day to day basis is something I cannot even fathom. While I always strive to call her every week to catch up, with the ability to fly, I could be outside her door step in a heart beat. Spending time with the people you care about can be something you forget about going through your day to day business, therefore the ability to fly would ensure I spend time with my family and make it back to my university in time to finish my homework. 

adamtran
adamtran g Adam Tran
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: April 4, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

What's going on Nation!  Here is your chance to win a BSN Supplements PRIZE PACK!

Two lucky winners will recieve:

• 6 SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE PACKS
  • 5 CELLMASS PACKS
  • 5 HYPER FX PACKS

HOW TO ENTER

THE QUESTION:

If you could be a SUPERHERO, what would your super powers be and who would be that one person you are ALWAYS making sure is safe.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Leave a comment below detailing what your powers would be and why you picked your "damsel in distress".

WINNERS:

I will pick two winners, male and female, and announce them on this week’s Sunday Update!

Be creative and have fun with this one Nation! #HTH #SHFAthlete

DISCLAIMER: *Dumbbells Not Included*

i would have to go for saiyan style powers because lets face it who wouldn't want to be able to shoot energy beams from their hands and get stronger by getting angry.

my damsel would be my little brother kieran. He has just turned 14 and being the only male role model in his life I'd make sure he could be the best he can be.

#HTH

GreekXL
GreekXL g George Constantin Manavakis
1 Post(s)
Posted

I guess id like to be sylar so i can take other heroes powers!! lol, but guys lets face it, we all have a hero in the familly and its the mother, by the time you get home she has cooked, washed, cleaned, etc, and when we try to do all these things  it takes forever! as for my damsel in distress, that would be my ex girlfriend! she was special in many ways!!!

Little_John
Little_John g John de Groot
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I would be able to stop and start time while being the only one who could move. Just think for a sec what you could do... Save lives, combine study with training, take money from mafia, troll world leaders.

Although flying would be nice too... It was always my chilhood dream to fly like Peter Pan.

Damsel in distress would be the one that got away obviously. Because she would be the one who rejected you before you had all these powers. And mom because all superhero's will save their mother at some point in time...

Oh and yayy.. first post... Don't need to win or anything. Just glad to finally join the forum.

Krussell765
Krussell765 g Kevin Russell
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: February 2, 2013
Posted

If I had a superpower, it would probably be invisibility. Aside from all of the fun reasons, I would enlist in the Marines and be like a real life Ghost Recon, the "damsel in distress" obviously being the rest of the Nation!!

ajeetuk007
ajeetuk007 g ajit singh
1 Post(s)
Posted

if i would be a superhero..... i would like have power to motivate everyone like you (scott herman) ... so that everyone is fit and can reach there goals easily.. the power should includes having the finest body ever.. and to train everybody to do so.. 

sawted2009
sawted2009 g Leigh Lewis
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

If i was a superhero i would love to have the ability to read minds and super strength, My Damsel would be my beautiful daughter because what father doesn't feel like he has no greater job in life than to protect his child from the enemy. These abilities would give me the upper hand and allow me to protect my daughter from all the evil in the world. This superhero may seem inferior to some of the others posted on here but what father doesn't want to be his childs superhero.

esingle
esingle g Eric Singleton
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: May 5, 2012
Posted

Took me a while to think about what power....probably thought a little too seriously about it :P

But if I could have a power it would probably have to be no need for sleep.....or batman. Batman is a superpower right? 

For me, I'd fight for any one. There isn't a moment that I don't think to myself "If something were to happen, what would I do to protect everyone else." Besides my "damsel" is pretty stubborn so there isn't any distressing going on hah.

Likes health n' stuff Studied multiple Martial Arts Art Skoolz
gimaflesh
gimaflesh g j j sun
1 Post(s)
Posted

if i would be a superhero, i would choose a supernatural ability of having that power in exchange of something, for example...

i would have a super speed for a period of time in exchange of my feet after the limited duration. my eyes, in exchange to see what that person is thinking, his age, name etc.

my hands/arms to have a HULK-Thor strength...

and ofcourse my body will regenerate after few hours :)

in that way i can promise that i cant abuse and go wrong having such power, as what spiderman stated, great power comes with great responsibilty. Be matured enough in using those abilities.

my family are my number one priority definitely.

Majestic_Beast
Majestic_Beast g Valentin Tuka
22 Post(s)
22 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

if i would have a superpower it wolud be turning into a SUPER SAIYAN and i would protect al good people

(sory if i made a mistake, english is not my mother tongue, and in the school i learn german)

sori for mei bed inglish
LiftyMcSwag
LiftyMcSwag g Ross Gorman
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Injury Recovery Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

My super power would be perfect foresight, as to avoid any need for any actual superpowers. I would use this power to help myself realize how much people truly mean to me, and thusly be able to save those I care about. A few years ago my lack of foresight hurt someone I love very much and it still causes me pain today. This is the reason I spend my time in the gym. I spend my time there to keep my mind off of that happening and keep related stress low.

bleenn10
bleenn10 g Peter Lee
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2013
Posted

power to be invisible like Harry Potter's cloak.

save my wife if in danger becaus she is my wife.

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/n94fec5/public_html/reactions/forums/functions.php on line 501

Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in /home/n94fec5/public_html/reactions/forums/functions.php on line 521

Warning: Undefined array key "goal" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/reactions/forums/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Undefined array key "id" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 869

Warning: Undefined array key "social_facebook" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 913

Warning: Undefined array key "social_twitter" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 914

Warning: Undefined array key "social_instagram" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 915

Warning: Undefined array key "social_youtube" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 916
0 Post(s) Gender:
Warning: Undefined array key "gender" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 919
Female
Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined:
Warning: Undefined array key "join_date" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 921
April 4, 2024
Posted

I would want to prevent people from dying. But I know death is natural for life and is a fact we have to accept. My mom passed away last Saturday and I miss her so much that words cannot describe it. Some of you may share my feelings or at least know how it feels to lose someone close to you. But if I was a "superhero" with "superpowers" my power would be something like this: to grant everyone and anyone a chance to communicate with late loved ones and friends even after death separates us physically. But especially my sister, because she is still young and she really needed our mom to be in her own life. Many things are left unsaid because death doesn't wait for no man nor woman. I also didn't get the chance to be there when my mother slept away and I am devastated because although she knew that I loved her, but I wanted her to hear it, at least for the last time. So I'd like to make it possible for anyone who wants to speak or communicate in someway with people who have died even though if we could not see them. 

Warning: Undefined array key "forum_credentials" in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 958

Deprecated: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/n94fec5/public_html/a_forum_post_go.php on line 958
Dragonballman
Dragonballman g Robert Noel
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I would want to be a super saiyan like Goku. I would eat as much as I want and not get fat. I could go super saiyan before my work to help give me a really good and make all kinds of gains. Also I would be able to fly which is just awesome. And my damsel in distress would be my friend Delany, because she always seems to hurt herself in the most unlikely ways.

FireFistAce
FireFistAce g Shamir Dickens
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: June 6, 2012
Posted

Being able to manipulate air and turn myself into it. The person/s I would save are my grandma and my mom, they've done a lot for me.

Get shredded or die mirin.
HamzaAsfour
HamzaAsfour g Hamza Asfour
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I would be able to control time. When ever I regret doing something (wich is something I do daily), I would go back in time and change it. For example if for any silly reason I dont win this contest, I will go back in time and change my comment. And instead of me failing all my classes,I would read the test go back in time study and back again and pass. Imagine how fun that would be ;)

Honestly, I would help and protect my mom, because the worst thing that can ever happen to me is losing my mom.(and my gains).

Thankyou, from your strongest fan.

«
Page 3 of 5 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .