Page 3 of 4 ▾
»
Mcmike
Mcmike g Michael Benedict Ramos
458 Post(s)
458 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Nipunsharma

yeah you can say that its similar to bodybuilding.com but this thing is already in SHF forums but it is reserved for platinum members only, but since the site getting a face lift graphics and speed wise so why not make some difference in this stuff too and top 10 supplements is something which will be based on experience and the site will have something new and different which might result in learning something new which is the main point.

I know and I got you. That's acually the main point of the new site. To hook us all and learned from each other. Actually I'm so pumped to see how it goes!

( Beginner ) 1 Year Lifting Experience Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management Don't be afraid to make mistakes, face failure and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. You'll get everything you wish for... just focus and work on it. And you'll get more than you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.
JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Whisper

hey man. First of all thanx for the input :D

- I already thought of that but I m not sure how to handle it. If people dont use the reply with quote options it gets tricky. Especially us moderators, we cant have 1000 notifications for threads we posted in. We probably will have moderators close a thread when a "best answer" has been upvoted but still..what you re saying is valid. Sometimes people respond to my posts but I never see them and then they get frustrated. If they at least used the @someone system (tagging), it would be so much easier. I m confused about this :S

- This will be done! It should have been done months ago.

- Oh man, you cant imagine how cool the site is. I have thought of some amazing ways to earn points without getting grindy. You are at almost 5 levels btw, which is impressive. You are not a Super Hermanite are you? We should change that ;)

Glad you're impressed by my levels :D

Your response actually reminded me of another point: the @someone system. I'm not sure if this happens for everybody, but whenever I am tagged in a post I don't get a notification or email about it. If this is the same for everyone, it might be worth looking into.

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted
Posted By: philflorey

Hey Kostas

Sorry, I was wrong. It doesn't affect the forums but it does affect the messages left on boards. Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers

Oh I see. Hadnt noticed that before. Will report it to Scott. No confusion, dont worry :)

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted

yeah you can say that its similar to bodybuilding.com but this thing is already in SHF forums but it is reserved for platinum members only, but since the site getting a face lift graphics and speed wise so why not make some difference in this stuff too and top 10 supplements is something which will be based on experience and the site will have something new and different which might result in learning something new which is the main point.

A supplement reviewer/top 10 supplements thingy will be added. I agree.

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

Glad you're impressed by my levels :D

Your response actually reminded me of another point: the @someone system. I'm not sure if this happens for everybody, but whenever I am tagged in a post I don't get a notification or email about it. If this is the same for everyone, it might be worth looking into.

Yea it even happens to me haha. I already notified Scott about this. Most of these glitches and bugs will be fixed as the site upgrades. What I m mainly looking for is features to be added.

Strangely enough, the tagging glitch does not happen to Scott :P

Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
563 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

The few glitches like speed and email notification alerts that I have encountered seem to have already been covered by others who have the same issues. The one thing I would like to eventually see and maybe it is an option with Platinum Membership is being able to track your workouts. Aside from being able to record your weekly routine already I myself on my current routine train the 1st week heavy low reps and the following week I train light with high reps then cycle back to heavy. My week is a tad off because I train 3 days on 1 day off then 3 days on 1 day off. I can't currently save it as is so I need to be able to record my workouts each day so I am able to monitor progress from weight, reps exercises ect. I know this week is my high rep week so I'd look back 2 weeks to my last week of high reps and I can see what was done. It is a feature like bodybuilding.com has but it can be tweeked to be SHF own version. For me it's nice to monitor progress and look back to see what current routine I am on especially when your routine consists of more than the simplest of routines. It's easier to look back here from my phone than having to write it on paper and bring it everywhere.

I have been training coming up on 6 years and have made some great gainz. I've done a lot of trial and error on myself as well as learned from others and through research online. I've come along way in strength and size since I've started. I will continue to learn and make myself better each day. MS Athlete/Super Hermanite BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE, BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL.
Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Adawg38

The few glitches like speed and email notification alerts that I have encountered seem to have already been covered by others who have the same issues. The one thing I would like to eventually see and maybe it is an option with Platinum Membership is being able to track your workouts. Aside from being able to record your weekly routine already I myself on my current routine train the 1st week heavy low reps and the following week I train light with high reps then cycle back to heavy. My week is a tad off because I train 3 days on 1 day off then 3 days on 1 day off. I can't currently save it as is so I need to be able to record my workouts each day so I am able to monitor progress from weight, reps exercises ect. I know this week is my high rep week so I'd look back 2 weeks to my last week of high reps and I can see what was done. It is a feature like bodybuilding.com has but it can be tweeked to be SHF own version. For me it's nice to monitor progress and look back to see what current routine I am on especially when your routine consists of more than the simplest of routines. It's easier to look back here from my phone than having to write it on paper and bring it everywhere.

yea absolutely, I understand. I ll look into that. Thanx for the suggestion :)

mayur795
mayur795 g Mayur Choubey
25 Post(s)
25 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I am here!

Certified Animator from University of Cambridge, England.
mayur795
mayur795 g Mayur Choubey
25 Post(s)
25 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Availability on various social networks should be ONLY
on the bottom side of the page and as in small icons.
It shouldn't take too much space.

The brands supported by Scott also should be in small
size, basically the whole lower area which covers
Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions should take very
little space. There shouldn't be Scott's image at the
bottom space. It consumes too much space.

Again, one ad on the top and the other one at the
bottom must be on the right side.

Sub-menus like PROFILE, WORKOUTS, MEAL PLAN in the
main menu bar should not open when the mouse in
hovered around it. It should ONLY open when it is
clicked on. It distracts instantly.

Certified Animator from University of Cambridge, England.
Nipunsharma
Nipunsharma g Nipun Sharma
70 Post(s)
70 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: July 7, 2014
Posted
Posted By: mayur795

Availability on various social networks should be ONLY
on the bottom side of the page and as in small icons.
It shouldn't take too much space.

The brands supported by Scott also should be in small
size, basically the whole lower area which covers
Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions should take very
little space. There shouldn't be Scott's image at the
bottom space. It consumes too much space.

Again, one ad on the top and the other one at the
bottom must be on the right side.

Sub-menus like PROFILE, WORKOUTS, MEAL PLAN in the
main menu bar should not open when the mouse in
hovered around it. It should ONLY open when it is
clicked on. It distracts instantly.

As the site is getting a facelift and all by the graphics team so expect all that changes for sure.

Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw, and I conquered. Started Lifting December 2012, almost 2 years of lifting experience. Age 19, Pursuing Computer Science engineering.
JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

Yea it even happens to me haha. I already notified Scott about this. Most of these glitches and bugs will be fixed as the site upgrades. What I m mainly looking for is features to be added.

Strangely enough, the tagging glitch does not happen to Scott :P

Sweet.

Doesn't happen to Scott...must be because it knows to obey the boss :P lol

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted

As the site is getting a facelift and all by the graphics team so expect all that changes for sure.

yep, all those stuff are changed now. It looks much more official and classy. It has class!

kristenbevan
kristenbevan g Kristen Bevan
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: July 7, 2014
Posted

Hi,

This is probably not the right place to do this, but there is a wrong PDF file in one of the training routines.

- JUST LIFT! BIGGER CHEST! BLOCKIER ABS! IMPROVED ADVANCES CALISTHENICS! has the wrong PDF file.

Is it possible to correct this?

Thank you.

Kristen

X
X
Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: kristenbevan

Hi,

This is probably not the right place to do this, but there is a wrong PDF file in one of the training routines.

- JUST LIFT! BIGGER CHEST! BLOCKIER ABS! IMPROVED ADVANCES CALISTHENICS! has the wrong PDF file.

Is it possible to correct this?

Thank you.

Kristen

X
X

Yea absolutely. I see the problem. Will take care of it. :D

kristenbevan
kristenbevan g Kristen Bevan
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: July 7, 2014
Posted

Yea absolutely. I see the problem. Will take care of it. :D

Thanks man! Both for the positiv and quick reply.

egreenberg5
egreenberg5 g Evan Greenberg
4 Post(s)
4 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Should add a mobile site to make it a little easier to access on the go and easier to upload pics straight from your phone

«
Page 3 of 4 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .