Skip to main content
«
Page 4 of 4 ▾
SavvvyD
SavvvyD g Savvvy D
54 Post(s)
54 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: July 7, 2014
Posted

Unless you can already do this and I haven't figured it out. I think being able to rearrange your workouts/excercise without having to delete and reenter would be helpful for organizing. I'd love to be able to slide them into the correct order or day when I change things up. I hate re entering lol

Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted
Posted By: egreenberg5

Should add a mobile site to make it a little easier to access on the go and easier to upload pics straight from your phone

A mobile app will be released for sure. It will be easy to access the site from everywhere.

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.. if you have more suggestions be sure to leave them here as @whisper will be writing them all down

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
sirwade
sirwade g Valentino Russo
44 Post(s)
44 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Please change the colour of the mark or text on the exercise searching page

(they are both red and not easy to read)

Bye

Valentino

Sirwade Youth Basketball Coach. Target: Losing Fat Meal Plan: Zone Diet during losing whgt Workout: Fullbody (legs/push/pull) - Running 60/70% or HIIT
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: sirwade

Please change the colour of the mark or text on the exercise searching page

(they are both red and not easy to read)

Bye

Valentino

hey Bro!

This ENTIRE SECTION is almost done being rebuilt. Sorry for the delay!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
uther9
uther9 a Arturo Benitez
87 Post(s)
87 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: April 4, 2012
Posted

test

Dave_Diesel
Dave_Diesel g Dave Tabor
55 Post(s)
55 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: September 9, 2014
Posted

I haven't read through to see everyone's suggestions, but I thought it would be useful to be able to click the Muscular Strength logo so that it takes you to either the Home or Newsfeed page, the same way as Facebook's logo does! Perhaps also having 'My content' and 'Profile' as clickable options along the top bar, as opposed to in the drop-down menu, since these options are highly used.

Dave_Diesel
Dave_Diesel g Dave Tabor
55 Post(s)
Posted

Another suggestion is to have Forums in chronological order, so it's no longer necessary to click through to the final page to see the latest post. But with the original question and most recent post highlighted both at the top of the first page, and bottom of the final page, purely acting as a reference point when answering.

Dave_Diesel
Dave_Diesel g Dave Tabor
55 Post(s)
Posted

Final suggestion, would be a notification each time a new Forum question or response has been posted, saving time having to check so often or risk of potentially not noticing for a while - Like news some questions are time specific, such as information regarding an upcoming event or competition. Maybe even a highlight question option to answer it later.

This isn't necessary, but it'd be great to have a meter on the 'Motivate' option, to see how far you are from the next level.

mayur795
mayur795 g Mayur Choubey
25 Post(s)
25 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Hey, there! Anyone and everyone! If there's any site developer reading this, please make the site as easy to load as it can be, just as Google Chrome there is. Suppose, the site is now, like, Internet Explorer and I want you to make it, like Google Chrome!

Certified Animator from University of Cambridge, England.
«
Page 4 of 4 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .