Skip to main content

Get your most frequently asked questions answered here!

Have a question not in our list? Leave a comment below!

«
Page 7 of 30 ▾
»
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: crood

about 1)

yes some people are automatically added to ensure easier contact. Such as Scott, and Erica themselves and f.i. the super hermanites.

about 2)

the forum credentials is equals to your "signature", what you write in there will appear underneath your posts on the forum.

(as you can see under my post the words "you will get nowhere if you don't move :) -crood-")

So just type some expression, or something that suits you there, and it will appear below every of your posts.

Right on @crood! Thanks for answering!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
noXcuses
noXcuses g Edwin Meijer
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Maintain Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: crood

about 1)

yes some people are automatically added to ensure easier contact. Such as Scott, and Erica themselves and f.i. the super hermanites.

about 2)

the forum credentials is equals to your "signature", what you write in there will appear underneath your posts on the forum.

(as you can see under my post the words "you will get nowhere if you don't move :) -crood-")

So just type some expression, or something that suits you there, and it will appear below every of your posts.

Thnx @crood

noXcuses
noXcuses g Edwin Meijer
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Maintain Date Joined: October 10, 2013
drogo
drogo g Pete Berney
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2014
Posted

Hey Scott!

quick question. I am begining to develop stretch marks on the upper parts of my pecks near the shoulder and into the armpit, what causes this? I bench heavy at least once a week, could it be that I am not gripping the barbell wide enough?

Really appreciate your time and coments

Drogo

Mattie06
Mattie06 g Matt Lea
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: May 5, 2014
Posted

Hi Scott. Is it more important to hit your macros or calories?

JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Mattie06

Hi Scott. Is it more important to hit your macros or calories?

Hey man.

Both macros and calories are important.

Your calories need to be either in a deficit, on a par, or in a surplus of your BMR. This will determine what your weight does - whether it goes down, stays the same or goes up.

In you case, your goal is to lose fat, so you want to be eating 250-500 calories LESS than your BMR.

However, your macros are equally important because however you fill your macros will determine what sort of weight you are carrying/gaining/losing. You want to have a plan to divide your macros up, and ensure you are getting good calories from each of protein, carbs and fat.

To lose weight, for instance, you should aim to eat a low carb, high protein diet. Remember, fat does not make you fat, so you want a good amount of healthy fats in your diet too.

So make sure you have your calories AND macros in check. Both are extremely important if you want to meet your goals.

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
Gov
Gov g Gurpreet Singh
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2011
Posted

Hi Scott, not sure where to put this so writing here.

Paid $97 for your programme 2 days ago still haven't recieved the log in details, getting really annoyed as I have written multiple messages on fb.

I only bought this programme as you said you will provide on going support to the 1000 clients but to reieve the login details is taking this long....

My email id is gurpreet.2010@hotmail.com if you could please fix this ASAP.

Thanks

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Gov

Hi Scott, not sure where to put this so writing here.

Paid $97 for your programme 2 days ago still haven't recieved the log in details, getting really annoyed as I have written multiple messages on fb.

I only bought this programme as you said you will provide on going support to the 1000 clients but to reieve the login details is taking this long....

My email id is gurpreet.2010@hotmail.com if you could please fix this ASAP.

Thanks

hey @Gov,

expect an e-mail immediately.

Sorry for the day, been on set shooting all weekend.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: drogo

Hey Scott!

quick question. I am begining to develop stretch marks on the upper parts of my pecks near the shoulder and into the armpit, what causes this? I bench heavy at least once a week, could it be that I am not gripping the barbell wide enough?

Really appreciate your time and coments

Drogo

Hey @drogo,

It's hard to say. It could be because your body is growing faster than you skin can, it could be because you have fair skin, or you have excess bodyfat you need to lose first before trying to grow muscle.

Check out the article on red light therapy. It will help them fo away.

Also, try starting NEW threads when posting in forums.. posts will get lost in the shuffle when posted in this thread if you have a DIRECT question :)

sesnillet
sesnillet g Robin Andersson
6 Post(s)
6 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted

Hello Hermanites!

I don't know if this problem only occurs for me, but for some reason I can't open ANY pdf-files from different routines/exercise. :S

Best regards
Robin

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: sesnillet

Hello Hermanites!

I don't know if this problem only occurs for me, but for some reason I can't open ANY pdf-files from different routines/exercise. :S

Best regards
Robin

Hey Robin!

This should be fixed in a little bit.

That ENTIRE section is being rebuit as well. should be ready in a week or so. Greatly condensed and organized a bit better. You are going to love it!

yhoongg
yhoongg g Yew Hoong
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2015
Posted

Hi Scott,

My body weight is 60+kg with 180+cm height , what should I eat in my daily in order to gain weight fast?
I had tried to eat as much as I can but it doesn't work on me

reply me asap and I will really appreciate for ur time

LYH.

JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: yhoongg

Hi Scott,

My body weight is 60+kg with 180+cm height , what should I eat in my daily in order to gain weight fast?

LYH.

Hey @yhoongg.

Food is one of the keys to putting on weight, but it you want to put on good weight (LEAN GAINS), then you should aim to follow a high protein, low carb diet. If you put on weight as fast as possible, you will probably find that you're gaining more fat than is really desriable.

There is no point in dirty bulking and just eating anything and everything to put on weight, because then you will need to lose it all later because most of it will be fat. If you follow a clean diet, you will put on lean muscle with minimal fat. It will be slower, but it will be the better option.

You say you eat as much as you can, but here is my question...what are your macros? A lot of people think they are eating heaps of food, but then when they calculate their macros they are well under their optimal calorie number to make gains.

The first thing you need to do is figure out your BMR, then figure out your macros. You can find your BMR here: https://muscularstrength.com/mealplan.php

Check out this video for more info too!

Once you have ome of those numbers figured out, post again for some more advice and help! #HTH

Jordan

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: yhoongg

Hi Scott,

LYH.

Always start a NEW THREAD when asking a question or 99% of the time your post will not be seen. Just go to the category that best describes your thread... so you should go to MUSCLE GAIN.

Also, great response @JoeHurricane!

tannguyen7827
tannguyen7827 g Tan Nguyen
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2015
Posted

This is going to sound really dumb... but how do I create a new thread on the boards? I'm looking to get critique on my current routine before swtiching it up, but I don't see any options or buttons to make a new thread on my PC or phone :p

Thanks for the help.

Physician Assistant - Certified Specialty = Dermatology with special interest in Orthopedics Graduate of Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (University) Class of 2013 Studied gross anatomy at Havard Medical School for 1 semester
DaLLaS
DaLLaS g Andrew Cason
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2015
Posted

Hey Scott! I signed up for the free one month trial of your Platnium membership but down graded back to the gold membership a few days later. I was still charged $7.99 out of my bank account on 2/25/15. I was wondering if this is something you can take care of?  

«
Page 7 of 30 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .