»
JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: crood

new bug found:

everytime someone updates their profile pics it seems their old avatar image gets lost. and empty and they have to crop it again?

Also on the MS Athletes pages i think it's supposed to pull the pictures from the profile. But whne i look at John's and Jordan's Images that's defenitally a different image than on their profile page.

Maybe worth a check =)

damn @crood stop finding bugs! :P haha

Thanks for the info...it will be looked at...I can't actually see any images on the MS profile page yet, didn't think the photos had been uploaded...can you actually see images for the MS athletes?

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
467 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

damn @crood stop finding bugs! :P haha

Thanks for the info...it will be looked at...I can't actually see any images on the MS profile page yet, didn't think the photos had been uploaded...can you actually see images for the MS athletes?

I never had an issue with not seing images there and as i figured / scott confirmed - they pull simply from your profile picture:

as it's based on the css / boostrap, and some *.js you might need to check your browser extensions. especially any kind of blockers (script blockers, combined ad blockers etc) which possibly could prevent them from being shown.

PS: i think you also can now change your signature "future hermanite" into a "current" one hehe =)

Admin + MS Athlete You will get nowhere, if you don't move :) - crood -
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
563 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

I never had an issue with not seing images there and as i figured / scott confirmed - they pull simply from your profile picture:

as it's based on the css / boostrap, and some *.js you might need to check your browser extensions. especially any kind of blockers (script blockers, combined ad blockers etc) which possibly could prevent them from being shown.

PS: i think you also can now change your signature "future hermanite" into a "current" one hehe =)

Not seeing my pic in there yet what's up?

I have been training coming up on 6 years and have made some great gainz. I've done a lot of trial and error on myself as well as learned from others and through research online. I've come along way in strength and size since I've started. I will continue to learn and make myself better each day. MS Athlete/Super Hermanite BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE, BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL.
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted

new bug found:

everytime someone updates their profile pics it seems their old avatar image gets lost. and empty and they have to crop it again?

Also on the MS Athletes pages i think it's supposed to pull the pictures from the profile. But whne i look at John's and Jordan's Images that's defenitally a different image than on their profile page.

Maybe worth a check =)

I uploaded a new profile image and keep cropping both profile and thumbnail and it won't crop correctly.

I have been training coming up on 6 years and have made some great gainz. I've done a lot of trial and error on myself as well as learned from others and through research online. I've come along way in strength and size since I've started. I will continue to learn and make myself better each day. MS Athlete/Super Hermanite BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE, BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL.
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Adawg38

I uploaded a new profile image and keep cropping both profile and thumbnail and it won't crop correctly.

Hey @Adawg38 and @crood! most of this is fixed! should be finished tonight! woop woop!! things are running smoother and smoother!!!!!!!!!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Hey @Adawg38 and @crood! most of this is fixed! should be finished tonight! woop woop!! things are running smoother and smoother!!!!!!!!!

@Scott_Herman definatly! The new site is awesome buddy!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Adawg38

@Scott_Herman definatly! The new site is awesome buddy!

Thanks bro!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
philflorey
philflorey g Phil McAuliffe
163 Post(s)
163 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: March 3, 2013
Posted
Posted By: kevinkoprol

I think I found another bug. Or I'm reaaally popular. I can't send friend requests, everyone already seems to be my friend. It only shows unfriend.

Hey all

I see that @kevinkoprol's issue has been fixed, but I've noticed a similar issue.

I go to add someone as a friend, but I only have the option of 'unfriending' them, which seems a bit extreme for someone who I only wanted to be friends with!!

I say 'similar' to Kevin's as the issue he raised was solved by the fact he's awesome and an MS Athlete (great concept, by the way!!), but I'm only awesome and not an MS athlete!

Sorry if this has already been report and/or fixed. I continue to love the new site. Great work from all involved!!

Cheers

Eat like a man Train like a beast Operate like a gentlemen Become a legend
crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
Posted

>.> ... hold your breath... it's me again.. and yes i have found more things

last days lots of php + sql errors that appear in the debugger /notification area.

There are some issues when coming from a mail to an exercise link and not having logged in yet: http://prntscr.com/5wtik6

and on top of everyone's profile page at the moment, when visiting it: http://prntscr.com/5wtqgo

Cheers!

SavvvyD
SavvvyD g Savvvy D
54 Post(s)
54 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: July 7, 2014
Posted

I can't even load my friend list lol

SavvvyD
SavvvyD g Savvvy D
54 Post(s)
54 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: July 7, 2014
Posted

I can't even load my friend list lol

crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
Posted

>.> ... hold your breath... it's me again.. and yes i have found more things

last days lots of php + sql errors that appear in the debugger /notification area.

There are some issues when coming from a mail to an exercise link and not having logged in yet: http://prntscr.com/5wtik6

and on top of everyone's profile page at the moment, when visiting it: http://prntscr.com/5wtqgo

Cheers!

adding to my post from right before:

on top of that the forum takes really long to load when chosen from the menu section.

when coming from an email link to the forum without having logged in you get this on top of the forums thread: http://prntscr.com/5wuyhi

and when i try to open the friendslist from my profile icon dropdown menu, i am getting a terrible amount of errors, after it informs me that it can't get the list:

- http://prntscr.com/5wtyid

- http://prntscr.com/5wtyli

- http://prntscr.com/5wtyud

i have to close away about 20 error popups before it stops and then it still can't fetch the list, and keeps loading.

be warned... i might find more >.> lol

Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted

adding to my post from right before:

on top of that the forum takes really long to load when chosen from the menu section.

when coming from an email link to the forum without having logged in you get this on top of the forums thread: http://prntscr.com/5wuyhi

and when i try to open the friendslist from my profile icon dropdown menu, i am getting a terrible amount of errors, after it informs me that it can't get the list:

- http://prntscr.com/5wtyid

- http://prntscr.com/5wtyli

- http://prntscr.com/5wtyud

i have to close away about 20 error popups before it stops and then it still can't fetch the list, and keeps loading.

be warned... i might find more >.> lol

Scott will get to it when he wakes up..IF he wakes up :D

Btw, you only have 49 friends? haha!

I have 18.858 :D noob!

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Whisper

@whisper.

I know he'll get to it, just dropping it here for the record and as help, so they can check up which exact errors. (therefor also added all the screenies) =)

PS: i think the 49 friends problem got fixed when he added me to the MS athletes list, but lol right now i couldn#t even tell how many, as it can't even load the list (see 2 reports from today lol)

crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
Posted

woop woop.. it's me again..

the errors on top of the profile pages seem to be solved.

The friendlist (See my former post/s) is still smashing with errors.

Another thing i forgot to add, is an issue with the main_menu in particular the members menu link (<a href="#" class="parent">members</a>)

1)

In many cases the drop down remains focussed, which makes it overlap the profile dropdown menu:

And remains open even if it clearly looses the "::hover" status (can even have the mouse hovering over another menu at the other side of the page):

I think it might miss out in some situations to recognize that it lost :hover, or focus.

2) Also does anyone else have this? - When i write longer comment-replies, the longer the text get the laggier it becomes up to a point where it actually can't keep up with the entered text anymore and you nee to wait until it appears, lagging your cursor through it to add more or make changes ? This is not good :S

3) Just a personal wish for the forum: it would be nice if we had a setting to choose if the forum view would start with the "latest" entry for us. And / or after posting get thrown back to the page we posted on. (and not back to the first page and then having to find our entry back by going to the last and scrolling to it)

Cheers!!! =)

Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Whisper

I have 60. You both are Noobs!

«
Page 2 of 3 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .