Page 3 of 3 ▾
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
563 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: crood

woop woop.. it's me again..

the errors on top of the profile pages seem to be solved.

The friendlist (See my former post/s) is still smashing with errors.

Another thing i forgot to add, is an issue with the main_menu in particular the members menu link (<a href="#" class="parent">members</a>)

1)

In many cases the drop down remains focussed, which makes it overlap the profile dropdown menu:

And remains open even if it clearly looses the "::hover" status (can even have the mouse hovering over another menu at the other side of the page):

I think it might miss out in some situations to recognize that it lost :hover, or focus.

2) Also does anyone else have this? - When i write longer comment-replies, the longer the text get the laggier it becomes up to a point where it actually can't keep up with the entered text anymore and you nee to wait until it appears, lagging your cursor through it to add more or make changes ? This is not good :S

3) Just a personal wish for the forum: it would be nice if we had a setting to choose if the forum view would start with the "latest" entry for us. And / or after posting get thrown back to the page we posted on. (and not back to the first page and then having to find our entry back by going to the last and scrolling to it)

Cheers!!! =)

Croods new official job is working for Herminex! Get it? Herman-Terminex? She's a Hermanite Bug Catcher! I thought it was funny!!!

I have been training coming up on 6 years and have made some great gainz. I've done a lot of trial and error on myself as well as learned from others and through research online. I've come along way in strength and size since I've started. I will continue to learn and make myself better each day. MS Athlete/Super Hermanite BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE, BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL.
crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
467 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted
Posted By: Adawg38

Croods new official job is working for Herminex! Get it? Herman-Terminex? She's a Hermanite Bug Catcher! I thought it was funny!!!

I am a Vault-Hunter, Yo! Straight out of the Borderlands of Pandora.. and to quote siren's level up: " Getting stronger by the minute!!!"

XD

Admin + MS Athlete You will get nowhere, if you don't move :) - crood -
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted

I got a couple for you guys! I saw the photos and videos was touched up on earlier but when it comes to replying to a post I cannot upload a video but I can post a link.

Also when I delete my notifications I have to do it 1 by 1, the delete all does not work.

I have been training coming up on 6 years and have made some great gainz. I've done a lot of trial and error on myself as well as learned from others and through research online. I've come along way in strength and size since I've started. I will continue to learn and make myself better each day. MS Athlete/Super Hermanite BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE, BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL.
JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

I got a couple for you guys! I saw the photos and videos was touched up on earlier but when it comes to replying to a post I cannot upload a video but I can post a link.

Also when I delete my notifications I have to do it 1 by 1, the delete all does not work.

For uploading a video, you are using the insert/edit video button, right?

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

For uploading a video, you are using the insert/edit video button, right?

Yes and I'm pasting the youtube url in it and it has the play icon over it when posted but once I submit the post it's actually just a blank square.

Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted

Let me add that it's the youtube url straight from scotts videos through the exercise database if that makes a difference?

JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted

Let me add that it's the youtube url straight from scotts videos through the exercise database if that makes a difference?

Weird...Im not sure if te source of the video makes a difference, but I know that getting them straight from Youtube works! haha

Although are you talking about from the routines or exercises section? Under members?

If that is the case, they probably do not show up because they are only accessible to Platinum members, so you are probably unable to post them in the forums for everyone to see.

Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

Weird...Im not sure if te source of the video makes a difference, but I know that getting them straight from Youtube works! haha

Although are you talking about from the routines or exercises section? Under members?

If that is the case, they probably do not show up because they are only accessible to Platinum members, so you are probably unable to post them in the forums for everyone to see.

That's what I was wondering. Next time I will go straight to youtube but you are right that is probably the issue.

crood
crood a Chris P.
467 Post(s)
467 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted

That's what I was wondering. Next time I will go straight to youtube but you are right that is probably the issue.

I have the same issue @adawg38. in my posts on the wall i can add videos, no issue - if i try to add one in a forum's post i get the same as you: simply the blank flash player square. So I assume there is a slight hickup with that.

And i still have only 49 friends.. *cries* i am the loneliest MS Athlete of them all D:

Admin + MS Athlete You will get nowhere, if you don't move :) - crood -
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Hey @Crood and @Adawg38 I can add videos no problem. what web browser are you using? (PS the video is a blank square until you hit submit)

As for the friends list. Those bugs should all be fixed. Not being able to open your own friends list was a pain in the butt!! haha

There is one more thing we are adjusting on the newsfeed. We are making it so you will see your own comments as well. Also as I am sure you have nmoticed the photo and video "albums" dont have a comment section. We will be adding that tonight as well ad the new style editor (like on th board) to the photos and videos and get those up and running 100%

I will see if I an do your number 3 post crood. to be honest it was something bothering me too haha

3) Just a personal wish for the forum: it would be nice if we had a setting to choose if the forum view would start with the "latest" entry for us. And / or after posting get thrown back to the page we posted on. (and not back to the first page and then having to find our entry back by going to the last and scrolling to it)

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Mike_Misiulis
Mike_Misiulis g Micheal Misiulis
95 Post(s)
95 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2014
Posted

If I post on my board...  it wont show up on the NEWSFEED.  But I posted on Scotts Board and it showed up on the NEWSFEED!!

?????

If you didn't pass out or puke......YOU GAVE UP!!
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Hey @Crood and @Adawg38 I can add videos no problem. what web browser are you using? (PS the video is a blank square until you hit submit)

As for the friends list. Those bugs should all be fixed. Not being able to open your own friends list was a pain in the butt!! haha

There is one more thing we are adjusting on the newsfeed. We are making it so you will see your own comments as well. Also as I am sure you have nmoticed the photo and video "albums" dont have a comment section. We will be adding that tonight as well ad the new style editor (like on th board) to the photos and videos and get those up and running 100%

I will see if I an do your number 3 post crood. to be honest it was something bothering me too haha

It's working for me now. It's Voodoo I tell ya!

JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Mike_Misiulis

If I post on my board...  it wont show up on the NEWSFEED.  But I posted on Scotts Board and it showed up on the NEWSFEED!!

?????

See Scott's previous post?

"There is one more thing we are adjusting on the newsfeed. We are making it so you will see your own comments as well."

It is probably because when someone posts on Scott's board, it is 'his', so if appears on your newsfeed. But when you post on your board, it is 'yours', so you don't see it.

Make sense? haha. Anyway, you will be able to see everything soon!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

It's working for me now. It's Voodoo I tell ya!

haha. Voodooooooooo!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
Posted

Issue on my news feed. I may just be taking crazy pills but I see Scott posted many pics/albums and when I like them they disappear when I come back. I like them again and then theres 2 or 4 likes on it but again when I come back to the newsfeed and my likes are gone. @scott_herman if you see I am liking the hell out of your pics over and over I am not a creeper lol.

mcleslie
mcleslie g Leslie Lamberto Lazzarino
20 Post(s)
20 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted

Hi guys,

I have a problem. I changed my credit card, and now I'm back to gold, so I was trying to become platinum member again. But I cannot make it work: the paypall button doesn't work on any of the browsers I tried (IE, Firefox, Chrome), and when I try to fill in the credit card I just get pieces of code as a reply (and, also, there is no way the credit cad can work, because it doesn't ask me from which country I'm from, it assumes I'm from US).

Can someone look into it?

PhD student in laser & particle accelerator Physics. Ju Jitsu black belt. Back to training seriously since 1 year. Goal: become like Jean-Claude Van Damme in his prime.
«
Page 3 of 3 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .