«
Page 2 of 4 ▾
»
niko9926
niko9926 g Nikola Todorov
34 Post(s)
34 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2016
Posted

My name is Nikola and im training from almost a year.The thing Six Pack was upsetting me everytime i see myself in the mirror.I will give my best in this chalenge and i hope after 30 days i will see a bit of my abs.Cant wait to start it on may 1.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Rammsteinace

Allright i'm in, it's gonna be hard couse i have some loose skin from my transformation ( lost 26kg) but it's worth to try! :P

You are going to see some great progress man!!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: jwdovey

Love it man! Have been following and watching every Youtube upload for almost an entire year now and not stopping anytime soon. Keep 'em comin'!

This is AFTER Day 1 - will update weekly.

Thanks for the support man!!! I bet your transformation is going to be EPIC!!!!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: niko9926

My name is Nikola and im training from almost a year.The thing Six Pack was upsetting me everytime i see myself in the mirror.I will give my best in this chalenge and i hope after 30 days i will see a bit of my abs.Cant wait to start it on may 1.

If you stick to it!! You will!!! Looking forward to seeing your transformation man!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Enygma

It's not fair.... all of you are skinny already....

You can still do the exercisses my bro!! This will help you work on the abs while you lower your bodyfat!

Lmmjgt
Lmmjgt g Garcia Luis
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2017
Posted

Looking forward to it! Ive been doing terrible on my ab workouts so I was looking to fill my off days with something. Guess itll just have to be everyday now ;)

Joshua04
Joshua04 g Joshua Ulloa
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: April 4, 2017
Posted

That is me currently at 206 lbs. Can't wait to see how much this 30 day challenge drops my gut.

sprtslover
sprtslover g Johnny Mancuso
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2011
Posted

Took this today. First is standing natural, second is flexing what abs I have now......

sven_nys
sven_nys g sven nys
7 Post(s)
7 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

Never thought i could hate and love an exercise routine at the same time, tried it for the first time today and it was brutal. I had to change the routine just to be able to do 2 rounds, i went for 20V's-25crunches-30russian twist-25crunches. (Can't do vacuum due to ribcage build :( ) . Thanks for this Scott, it really showed me how much i need to train abs

danlewis97
danlewis97 g Dan Lewis
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2017
Posted

Started it today! Took me 27:33 to finish all 5 rounds. Will update my times weekly. Thanks for this Scott!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: sprtslover

Took this today. First is standing natural, second is flexing what abs I have now......

Damn bro!! Them abs are REALLY coming in!!! proud of you!!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: sven_nys

Never thought i could hate and love an exercise routine at the same time, tried it for the first time today and it was brutal. I had to change the routine just to be able to do 2 rounds, i went for 20V's-25crunches-30russian twist-25crunches. (Can't do vacuum due to ribcage build :( ) . Thanks for this Scott, it really showed me how much i need to train abs

yeah man!! this will make a HUGE DIFFERENCE!! Keep up the great work!!!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: danlewis97

Started it today! Took me 27:33 to finish all 5 rounds. Will update my times weekly. Thanks for this Scott!

Awesome!! keep up the great work!! post a BEFORE photo too!!

Enygma
Enygma g Rob Hernandez
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: January 1, 2017
Posted

I do not like posting these photos :( I will post before and after at the end of the month.... As well as the measurements from my Skulpt readings

Al_Berube
Al_Berube g Alain Berube
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2016
Posted

Ever since the 12 week challenge ended almost a month ago I switched from the 5 day split to the PPL routine.... Loving it so far, tough program and still lots of room for gains... Wondering, if I were to try this challenge on top of the PPL program will it effect the intensity of my training and lower my progress? Not sure if my core would be too beat up to deadlift and squat properly etc. What do you guys think?

niko9926
niko9926 g Nikola Todorov
34 Post(s)
34 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2016
Posted

Hi Scott.Today is the 3 day of that challenge my goal is this week to toremove only 3 rounds to see at Sunday if I have progress with the finishing time.Today I got 13.23.09 time in total of 3 rounds.Next week I will push myself to do 4 rounds,and the next week 5 rounds.Im doing this to see my progress in time every single week.Let me know what do you think about that plan.Lovin the workout so far 🙂

«
Page 2 of 4 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .