Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: ryan1203

Hello, im 13 years old and im wondering if I can do this becuase of my age

you sure can!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Al_Berube

Ever since the 12 week challenge ended almost a month ago I switched from the 5 day split to the PPL routine.... Loving it so far, tough program and still lots of room for gains... Wondering, if I were to try this challenge on top of the PPL program will it effect the intensity of my training and lower my progress? Not sure if my core would be too beat up to deadlift and squat properly etc. What do you guys think?

No man you will be ok. Just don't do this RIGHT before heavy deadlifts or squats.. you need your core for those! haha

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: niko9926

Hi Scott.Today is the 3 day of that challenge my goal is this week to toremove only 3 rounds to see at Sunday if I have progress with the finishing time.Today I got 13.23.09 time in total of 3 rounds.Next week I will push myself to do 4 rounds,and the next week 5 rounds.Im doing this to see my progress in time every single week.Let me know what do you think about that plan.Lovin the workout so far 🙂

anything you can do to mentally push yourself.. I LOVE IT. Can't wait to see your results my bro!!! you got this!!

EmilDohne2
EmilDohne2 g Emil Dohne
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2017
Posted
Posted By: EmilDohne2

This is me after my first 400 reps a day. Will update weekly.

This is me after little over 1 week. I feel like I definitely have more definition going on, especially in the top portion of the abs. But most importantly, I have had insane strength gains. I went from barely doing 3 sets to doing 4 sets more or less easily.

jwdovey
jwdovey g Jake Dovey
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2017
Posted

Forgot to upload after a week but DID take the picture. This is before and after one week of the challenge!

niko9926
niko9926 g Nikola Todorov
34 Post(s)
34 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2016
Posted

One week of that epic challenge is done

Bamico54
Bamico54 g Ben Amico
23 Post(s)
23 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: September 9, 2016
Posted

Does anyone else have a problem with seeing only 5 out of 6 abs? As I've been training abs for a while and they became more defined, and for a few months i had 4, then i started to see a bottom one come in but not its partner on the other side. And now Im training them everyday now so i can get that last one, why is it not coming in? Its starting to come in, but very very lightly.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: jwdovey

Forgot to upload after a week but DID take the picture. This is before and after one week of the challenge!

Aww yeah! Abs are getting more defined!!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

This is me after little over 1 week. I feel like I definitely have more definition going on, especially in the top portion of the abs. But most importantly, I have had insane strength gains. I went from barely doing 3 sets to doing 4 sets more or less easily.

Nice Emil! Doing all 5 rounds will be a piece of cake for you soon :-D

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: niko9926

One week of that epic challenge is done

Three and a half more weeks to crush it! Yeah!!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Bamico54

Does anyone else have a problem with seeing only 5 out of 6 abs? As I've been training abs for a while and they became more defined, and for a few months i had 4, then i started to see a bottom one come in but not its partner on the other side. And now Im training them everyday now so i can get that last one, why is it not coming in? Its starting to come in, but very very lightly.

Probably just due to bodyfat distribution my friend.. if you keep training it and keep shedding a bit more fat it will hopefully shine through :-D

giangpham1895
giangpham1895 g Giang Pham
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2017
Posted

Thanks for the video Scott, I have never been so eager to try my best with this challenge. Just 1 thing I need to ask you, example today is my chest day, so should I take this before all the bench things or after all of them?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: giangpham1895

Thanks for the video Scott, I have never been so eager to try my best with this challenge. Just 1 thing I need to ask you, example today is my chest day, so should I take this before all the bench things or after all of them?

It would be OK to do it before your chest workout, but you can also do it after if you want to. I like to do this routine in the morning totally sperate to my gym workout so you can also do that! Whatever works for you my friend!

EmilDohne2
EmilDohne2 g Emil Dohne
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2017
Posted

This is me halfway through the challenge (no worries, I will continue after the month). I can now finally do 5 sets with an average of 4 minutes per set. Next goal is to switch from doing "beginner" v-ups to the full ones. Maybe only for one set in the beginning and I'll slowly increase. Also, now that the muscles are bigger than before I can feel that I have an 8 pack, which is great :).

Thanks for the challenge Scott, really enjoying it!

AngelAngel
AngelAngel g Angel Lee
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2017
Posted

Hi Scott. I feel a strain in my neck when I do the "hands-over-knees" exercise. Am I doing it wrong or should I just push through it?

«
Page 3 of 4 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .