Skip to main content

Get your most frequently asked questions answered here!

Have a question not in our list? Leave a comment below!

«
Page 2 of 30 ▾
»
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: dampidampie

Hi Scott,

I've been watching your vids for about 3 months now, and i've decided to be part of the Herman Nation.. :D it really helped me understand a lot of things.. anyway, i just want to ask how to buy your items (shirt, hoodie etc.), i mean, what is the mode of payment? im from philippines by the way..

Hope you could reply soon. I would love to buy one of your shirts! :) thanks.. God bless!

Hey Dampidampie!

Thank you so much for the kind words and support! :)  It really means a lot that you took the time to come here and tell me! 

I hope you are having fun checking out the site and building your profile!  I hope you upload some pics and videos soon!

As far as the shorts, just click on the STORE tab and the payment is by credit card.  But it will take 2-4 weeks to ship to Philippines just so you know! #HTH

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
dampidampie
dampidampie g Danyel Nro Iso
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Hey Dampidampie!

Thank you so much for the kind words and support! :)  It really means a lot that you took the time to come here and tell me! 

I hope you are having fun checking out the site and building your profile!  I hope you upload some pics and videos soon!

As far as the shorts, just click on the STORE tab and the payment is by credit card.  But it will take 2-4 weeks to ship to Philippines just so you know! #HTH

Indeed im having fun scott. Sure, i will be editing my profile soon! Thanks for the reply scott, it really means a lot.

I will be ordering some of your products soon, for the mean time, we are dealing with this ridiculously huge storm. I didnt even have the time to go to gym coz of the storm. Anyway, thanks so much! :D

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: dampidampie

Indeed im having fun scott. Sure, i will be editing my profile soon! Thanks for the reply scott, it really means a lot.

I will be ordering some of your products soon, for the mean time, we are dealing with this ridiculously huge storm. I didnt even have the time to go to gym coz of the storm. Anyway, thanks so much! :D

Oh no man!!! I hope you are safe through this crazy storm!  Maybe in the meantime you can just lift at home?  I have a lot of awesome bodyeeight workouts to keep you busy :)

If you were a platinum member you could find them all super easy by utilizing the body diagram.  But in the meantime, try this one! :) #HTH

AnnaJan
AnnaJan g Anna Jansma
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Hey everybody,

I have a question about uploading own routines. I want to keep track of my progress and share so others can give me tips and tricks how I can improve my routines. My question is therefore, how as a gold member I can upload these? Thank you in advance.

doobz0326
doobz0326 g Marc Dubois
45 Post(s)
45 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: March 3, 2011
Posted
* First Hermanite of the Month - September 2010 * I.S.S.A. - CFT (Certified Fitness Trainer) * Years of Experience in the Gym: 6 Years and 3 Months * Semi-Professional Motivational Speaker. I can motivate you!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: doobz0326

Nice!  Glad one package made it so far!  Definitely looking forward to those pics man!!

and yeah we are going to be doing ALL KINDS of crazy things to the avatar.  Right now we are finishing up some other website stuff.  Once we do the next thing on the list is to make the NEWS FEED function a bit cooler with photos an videos and start to add more AVATAR items, especially to the first couple of levels so people can have a bit more fun with it :)  #HTH

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: doobz0326

We are finishing up a MASS MESSAGE feature right now that will allow me to be able to message everyone on the site at once.  That is what the notification you are talking about is for.  But don't worry man, haven't added a new routine / exercise in the past week.  I did some different type videos on YOuTube to switch it up

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: AnnaJan

Hey everybody,

I have a question about uploading own routines. I want to keep track of my progress and share so others can give me tips and tricks how I can improve my routines. My question is therefore, how as a gold member I can upload these? Thank you in advance.

Hey Anna!

You can add all your videos to your profile by going to the PROFILE button in the RED MENU.  You will see an option for ADD VIDEOS.  I made it super easy so all you need to do is insert YouTube URLS.

If you are writing up your routines just utilize the forums to post them.  If you scroll down the main forum page you will see different categories like Muscle Gain, Weight Loss, etc.  You can utilize this section to post a NEW THREAD with your routine in the appropriate category.  Once you post it, it will be made visable to the entire community and we will check it out!

I hope this helps! :)

Also, keep in mind that you can add videos / photos to the forum posts as well! #HTH

dampidampie
dampidampie g Danyel Nro Iso
8 Post(s)
Posted

Oh no man!!! I hope you are safe through this crazy storm!  Maybe in the meantime you can just lift at home?  I have a lot of awesome bodyeeight workouts to keep you busy :)

If you were a platinum member you could find them all super easy by utilizing the body diagram.  But in the meantime, try this one! :) #HTH

Thanks for the concern scott. Here in our place is fine, but the other city that were directly hit by the storm was in total damage. Anyway, thanks for that video, i could really use it.. :)

johnsalonika95
johnsalonika95 g John Sireths
86 Post(s)
86 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Hey Scott, i'm new at your website, i've been following u long time ago at facebook and youtube, though.I'm kinda ectomorph (what bodytype are u btw??), i am 18 years old, 5ft and 8,5 inches, 140,8 lbs, my goal is muscle gains, i'm working out 5 days a week,splitt workout, my daily protein intake is 110-140 gr, generaly i eat about 2800-3000 calories a day (4-5 meals a day) and my bodyfatis about 10%. THE PROBLEM is i cannot gain weight or i gain VEERY slow... :(

Could you help me find where the problem is and find a solution?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: johnsalonika95

Hey Scott, i'm new at your website, i've been following u long time ago at facebook and youtube, though.I'm kinda ectomorph (what bodytype are u btw??), i am 18 years old, 5ft and 8,5 inches, 140,8 lbs, my goal is muscle gains, i'm working out 5 days a week,splitt workout, my daily protein intake is 110-140 gr, generaly i eat about 2800-3000 calories a day (4-5 meals a day) and my bodyfatis about 10%. THE PROBLEM is i cannot gain weight or i gain VEERY slow... :(

Could you help me find where the problem is and find a solution?

Hey John!  Thanks for the long time support brotha!  It really means a lot!  I am an ectomorph myself.  So I know how you feel.

Let's do this.  I want you to create a NEW THREAD in the "MUSCLE GAIN" forum.

Once you do I need this information to properly help you.  Some of it you already gave me... but I want you to relist what you have above as well as the additional information I need :)

Weight:

Bodyfat %:

Calories:

Protein:

Carbs:

Fat:

Workout split for each day of the week:

Looking forward to helping you brotha!!!!! #HTH

johnsalonika95
johnsalonika95 g John Sireths
86 Post(s)
86 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Hey John!  Thanks for the long time support brotha!  It really means a lot!  I am an ectomorph myself.  So I know how you feel.

Let's do this.  I want you to create a NEW THREAD in the "MUSCLE GAIN" forum.

Once you do I need this information to properly help you.  Some of it you already gave me... but I want you to relist what you have above as well as the additional information I need :)

Weight:

Bodyfat %:

Calories:

Protein:

Carbs:

Fat:

Workout split for each day of the week:

Looking forward to helping you brotha!!!!! #HTH

Done!!! Here's the URL: https://scotthermanfitness.com/forums.php?pageAction=POSTS&subForumID=32&threadID=306

Looking forward to see your advise..!

rhutchin
rhutchin g Robert Hutchinson
8 Post(s)
Posted

Hey Scott!

I have been working out since Jan with the main goal of weight loss.  Being about 15lbs from my goal weight I wanted to start building strength and muscle.  I am 36 6'4" weighing in at 215, and at 16% bf.  I am consuming roughly 2300 calories a day (250g P, 219g C, 69g F).  I coming back from shoulder tear due to a bone spur in my left shoulder.  I have made great progress from not being able to lift 5lbs to currently doing shoulder press at 25lbs for 3 sets of 10.    

I have incorporated assisted pullups into my routine and was wondering what areas should I concentrate on building strength to eventually do unassisted pullups?  Thanks for the help and great motivating videos!

doobz0326
doobz0326 g Marc Dubois
45 Post(s)
Posted

Hi Scott! Thanks for the heads up on all the cool stuff coming for the site / avatar  etc ! When I was refering to running pants I was actually thinking of real running pants  or real shorts for gym attire  (although running pants on the avatar would be cool too) just a thought for additions to your store down the line. BTW all the rest of the stuff arrived . including the last two items just last night. Photos coming as soon as I can make some time. I wore teh SHF black with with print t-shirt out on the town tonite, to go see Thor 2. Repping all over Denver ! SHF invasion! :) keep me posted as new site developments come along! you have done and are doing a great job so far ! :)

* First Hermanite of the Month - September 2010 * I.S.S.A. - CFT (Certified Fitness Trainer) * Years of Experience in the Gym: 6 Years and 3 Months * Semi-Professional Motivational Speaker. I can motivate you!
doobz0326
doobz0326 g Marc Dubois
45 Post(s)
Posted

Hi Scott! Thanks for the heads up on all the cool stuff coming for the site / avatar  etc ! When I was refering to running pants I was actually thinking of real running pants  or real shorts for gym attire  (although running pants on the avatar would be cool too) just a thought for additions to your store down the line. BTW all the rest of the stuff arrived . including the last two items just last night. Photos coming as soon as I can make some time. I wore teh SHF black with with print t-shirt out on the town tonite, to go see Thor 2. Repping all over Denver ! SHF invasion! :) keep me posted as new site developments come along! you have done and are doing a great job so far ! :)

«
Page 2 of 30 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .