Page 2 of 5 ▾
»
Daniel_Meyer
Daniel_Meyer g Daniel Meyer
518 Post(s)
518 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Jonas33

As i said no point in talking with you, you are close minded and believe stuff without trying it aslong it is in a book. I feel sad for the current or the future kids you are gonna get. To live a whole 18 years of more with a dad who is not open minded.

Where's your evidence that there is 3 heads of the pec major?

I actually can't wait to properly educate my children with factual books and not fiction.

Sport Rehabilitation BSc GSR Sport Rehabilitator and S&C coach at Boston United FC Super Hermanite Twitter: Daniel_Meyer99
Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted
Posted By: Daniel_Meyer

Where's your evidence that there is 3 heads of the pec major?

I actually can't wait to properly educate my children with factual books and not fiction.

Daniel dude...you are obviously wrong. There are indeed 3 heads on the chest muscle. Thats why there is incline,flat and decline benches...to hit all 3 chests equally! Otherwise, you wont get a balanced physique. Maybe you should think about becoming a farmer rather than studying anatomy and stuff...

hahahahahahhah   #ilovetrolling

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
Daniel_Meyer
Daniel_Meyer g Daniel Meyer
518 Post(s)
518 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Whisper

Daniel dude...you are obviously wrong. There are indeed 3 heads on the chest muscle. Thats why there is incline,flat and decline benches...to hit all 3 chests equally! Otherwise, you wont get a balanced physique. Maybe you should think about becoming a farmer rather than studying anatomy and stuff...

hahahahahahhah   #ilovetrolling

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I knew I was wasting my time reading all them books and listening to highly educated anatomy lecturers! Who needs books anyway? They are clearly opinion based and wrote by people who are closed-minded.

As of now due to my poor lack of basic anatomy I am resigning as a Super Hermanite and becoming a farmer.

Sport Rehabilitation BSc GSR Sport Rehabilitator and S&C coach at Boston United FC Super Hermanite Twitter: Daniel_Meyer99
GT_turbo
GT_turbo g Gregor Trost
183 Post(s)
183 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: February 2, 2014
Posted

Guys, go on with personal messages about close mindness and children because that does NOT belong on forum!

Jonas,

SHF site and forum are friendly oriented to anyone, to provide informations and advices to anyone who need it. There are some members who are always trying to give away maximum effort to deal with problems and Daniel is one of them. We are not always with same opinions, but we always keep proffesional level about things we discuss (with researches, science, experiences,...) and we keep personal respect even we argue about something we don't agree! Because only that way we can offer quality informations to others.

I think you studied at least one listed subject quite bad. If you put in google you will get workouts for upper, middle, lower, inner...chest. That's because exist science and broscience and because some things are generalized and after some time accepted as "truth". The most obvious thing or term is weight. When you step on scale, you measure your MASS, but we always talk about WEIGHT. Since you are european where we have metric unit system, mass is measured in kilograms and weight is measured in Newtons because weight is a force. I won't go further with generalization phenomenon.

If you can't keep normal level of communication, don't participate or leave forum or you will be leaved. You showed at least disrespect to someone who is proffesional in his field beside that you didn't provide any useful informations to those who are begginers and without knowledge and want to get quality informations.

BR, Gregor

Super Hermanite NCSF personal trainer NLP coach IronMan finisher
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Just because it's in a book doesn't mean it's truth....... -.-'

You just showed me that you are just a sheep who just follows what other people say....no point to discuss this anymore with you since you clearly don't know anything about anatomi.

I just read the entire thread.

Jonas33, I don't understand why someone who claims to be so smart would go about insulting respected members of this community as you have.

Daniel_Meyer and GT-Turbo are both Super Hermanites and I brought them onboard as such because they are not only very well educated, but also polite and respectful of others and their opinions.

You are basing your opinion on "books are wrong". You claim to have studied this since you were 15. Ok, I will be open minded.

Please circle and label for me the third chest muscle on the image below.

Also, please provide me with THREE sources to validate your opinion. Prove us wrong.

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
54 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Jonas33, I don't understand why someone who claims to be so smart would go about insulting respected members of this community as you have.

Daniel_Meyer and GT-Turbo are both Super Hermanites and I brought them onboard as such because they are not only very well educated, but also polite and respectful of others and their opinions.

You are basing your opinion on "books are wrong". You claim to have studied this since you were 15. Ok, I will be open minded.

Also, please provide me with THREE sources to validate your opinion. Prove us wrong.

Sorry for taking so long time on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAP4wGV-Oeo&feature=youtu.be

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted

Posted by: Scott_Herman

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Hey Jonas33,

I appreciate you taking the time to make this video. However you still did not provide concrete evidence or sited any sources that have documented that the chest is made up of more than the pec major and the pec minor.

It seems like to me you are just talking about the visible striations in the pec major and minor when a person has low body fat.

Thoughts?

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAP4wGV-Oeo&feature=youtu.be

Cant believe I spent 10 minutes watching this. I guess I did it just for fun. Your problem is that you are delusional.
Not only that but you are mistaking muscle activation with actual muscle insertions. If you only do barbell bench press which is a horizontal push you will develop the WHOLE chest because you are activating the whole chest. You cant do any chest exercise to completely isolate an "area" of the chest.

Anyway, there is no source out there in the internet that even remotely suggests that there are 3 muscles in the chest complex. Every bodybuilder-powerlifter-strength athlete, coach, licenced trainer knows that there is the clavicular part of the chest and the sternal part of the chest. So upper fibers and lower fibers that have different nerve endings and can be fired by the nervous system individually. There is absolutely no "middle" chest. You will never find any proof of it. Next time you talk about "real shredded" people, why dont you perform an autopsy on a dead human? This is the only way that you will be convinced at this point, so I feel like I m wasting my saliva here. And if this dead human doesnt have grown enough chest, why dont you dissect a dead bodybuilder to be completely satisfied?

So there are 2 options here. Either we are correct and you are dead wrong...or you are the only one planet earth that is correct on this one, and you have actually uncovered another one of those conspiracies.

Extremely good job finding out on your own that there is no inner and outer chest though :) Maybe make a video about the 4 different quad muscles next time.

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted

Hey Jonas33,

I appreciate you taking the time to make this video. However you still did not provide concrete evidence or sited any sources that have documented that the chest is made up of more than the pec major and the pec minor.

It seems like to me you are just talking about the visible striations in the pec major and minor when a person has low body fat.

Thoughts?

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/33f7pmb/8

I gave you ways to concrete to try it out, i will never site any source. Do you think they had to site any source when they did the first discovery in every field? If they where the first how can they site any other source then?

Striations comes when a person goes enough low fat in % so the muscles can be start to seen individually, but eventually if the person keeps on going lowe and lower fat % you can start to see the muscle fibers also in the muscle.

Not long time ago people denied that there was even an upper chest, but you can still see many people in the gym today that have like no upper chest since they don't know or don't believe in it to exist. So they never do incline presses for it or they do it with to high elevation.

Heres another picture:

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/scxijb/8

As you can see the muscle fibers have diffrent angles which means they will pull in diffrent directions even if they are next to one another. It's same with shoulder muscles there is posterior, lateral, anterior deltoids and just because they are next to one and each other doesn't mean they can pull to each others directions.

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Whisper

Cant believe I spent 10 minutes watching this. I guess I did it just for fun. Your problem is that you are delusional.
Not only that but you are mistaking muscle activation with actual muscle insertions. If you only do barbell bench press which is a horizontal push you will develop the WHOLE chest because you are activating the whole chest. You cant do any chest exercise to completely isolate an "area" of the chest.

Anyway, there is no source out there in the internet that even remotely suggests that there are 3 muscles in the chest complex. Every bodybuilder-powerlifter-strength athlete, coach, licenced trainer knows that there is the clavicular part of the chest and the sternal part of the chest. So upper fibers and lower fibers that have different nerve endings and can be fired by the nervous system individually. There is absolutely no "middle" chest. You will never find any proof of it. Next time you talk about "real shredded" people, why dont you perform an autopsy on a dead human? This is the only way that you will be convinced at this point, so I feel like I m wasting my saliva here. And if this dead human doesnt have grown enough chest, why dont you dissect a dead bodybuilder to be completely satisfied?

So there are 2 options here. Either we are correct and you are dead wrong...or you are the only one planet earth that is correct on this one, and you have actually uncovered another one of those conspiracies.

Extremely good job finding out on your own that there is no inner and outer chest though :) Maybe make a video about the 4 different quad muscles next time.

Yeah tell that to the people who does Bench pressing alot and have no upper chest.......tell them they are activating that part to even they are totaly flat at the upper chest.

No the problem is not that im delusional, the problem is that you are close minded. :)

I have done many autopsys on humans and animals, if u had read my earlier posts u would see i have been studying anatomy since 15 years age.....but oh yeah you are close minded. Don't even understand why i tought you would actually read what i write.....

Yeah you mean like when the people invented the airplane they where like the only ones thinking about it and they got mocked by people for it, or when people in old ages said that the earth was not in middle of the universe and got killed for that?

There is so many hundreds of examples where people have been the first and all they got for it is mocking and other bullshit and even some times get killed for it.

ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Jeff Seid is pretty lean. I don't see the middle chest that you are talking about.

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: ohawkey

Jeff Seid is pretty lean. I don't see the middle chest that you are talking about.

Posted by: ohawkey

He is lean, but not lean enough. Also he is a filthy steroid user who got hes body from using steroids and he probaly knows 0,1% of training.

Here you got the truth:

Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted

Yeah tell that to the people who does Bench pressing alot and have no upper chest.......tell them they are activating that part to even they are totaly flat at the upper chest.

No the problem is not that im delusional, the problem is that you are close minded. :)

I have done many autopsys on humans and animals, if u had read my earlier posts u would see i have been studying anatomy since 15 years age.....but oh yeah you are close minded. Don't even understand why i tought you would actually read what i write.....

Yeah you mean like when the people invented the airplane they where like the only ones thinking about it and they got mocked by people for it, or when people in old ages said that the earth was not in middle of the universe and got killed for that?

There is so many hundreds of examples where people have been the first and all they got for it is mocking and other bullshit and even some times get killed for it.

you are right man, I cant believe how ignorant I was. I m gonna start doing incline presses, flat presses, and decline presses because my chest is lagging so much from only doing overhead push press and barbell bench press 5 sets 4 times a week. High fly,middle fly and low fly is also a good idea I should incorporate :-)

Joey_Lopez
Joey_Lopez g Jose Lopez
226 Post(s)
226 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Oh my Jesus! I just read this entire thread and Jonas33, you should have just taken the advice and moved along. Whisper, GT_Turbo, Daniel_Meyer, and Scott are right. I don't know why you would argue with people who are professionals in their field of study. I understand you have your opinion but you need to come to terms with the fact that you were wrong. Then you should be happy with the fact that you had a professional give you awesome, correct advice FOR FREE!

GT_Turbo was right when he said this is a community that doesn't fight with each other. We express our opinions but we should not have to deal with people insulting us or other Hermanites. You called Daniel_Meyer a sheep because he follows what books say and has an education that he earned from attending a university??? Dude, just do us all a favor and admit that you were wrong, say thank you for learning something new FOR FREE, and move on to the next topic.

Just my advice, take it or leave it, but if you go around life calling anyone who has an education wrong or a sheep because they studied from a book, you're gonna have a very rough life man!

2 year #SHF athlete I love to train hard and help others when they want it.
Joey_Lopez
Joey_Lopez g Jose Lopez
226 Post(s)
226 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Holy shit there was a 2nd page to this thread that i didn't see and it got even worse lol.

2 year #SHF athlete I love to train hard and help others when they want it.
«
Page 2 of 5 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .