Page 4 of 5 ▾
»
Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
54 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted
Posted By: Whisper

oh my lord..10.000kg? Thats impressive man..that must be like 22.000lbs if I m not mistaken. I ve been focusing too much on the stability of the pelvic floor muscles and the deep abdominal wall, and thats why I can only pull 400lbs. That must be due to your strong behind obliques and either 6 or 8 rectus abdominis muscles.. depending on your genetics of course..You are probably not lean enough yet, to know if you have 6 or 8 but they must be really strong nevertheless..

Btw, are you sure its 10.000 kg? It could be a typo mistake, but you might have meant 10.000g ? That sounds much more likely.

In my eyes it's not impressive, but in other peoples eyes it is impressive since people are so weak these days.......especially in the western world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y72wbPzV6mQ

One of my movies about size and strength, the only time a person has to much focus on a muscle is if the person trains the muscle 4 times a week or he trains it so much the other muscles in the body doesn't get to train atleast 1 time each week.

Yes im sure it is 10000Kg, i do that amount in bench press, squat too. Also on top of that i can biceps curl 200kg each arm, if you check my movie you know why it is possible for me to do it.

I'm a true bodybuilder, i train for strength, endurace, stamina, durability, speed, flexibility, smartness and many more factors that is needed to call yourself bodybuilder. There is many people these days that call people like ronnie coleman, jay cutler bodybuilders when they aren't, they are so called fake bodybuilders.

Real bodybuilders are people like bruce lee, scott adkins, jet li. Bruce lee could do 50 1 arm pulls up in a row but 99,9% of people these days who train these days can't do it because they train for volume.........they are a bunch of metrosexuall boys.

Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted
Posted By: Jonas33

In my eyes it's not impressive, but in other peoples eyes it is impressive since people are so weak these days.......especially in the western world.

One of my movies about size and strength, the only time a person has to much focus on a muscle is if the person trains the muscle 4 times a week or he trains it so much the other muscles in the body doesn't get to train atleast 1 time each week.

Yes im sure it is 10000Kg, i do that amount in bench press, squat too. Also on top of that i can biceps curl 200kg each arm, if you check my movie you know why it is possible for me to do it.

I'm a true bodybuilder, i train for strength, endurace, stamina, durability, speed, flexibility, smartness and many more factors that is needed to call yourself bodybuilder. There is many people these days that call people like ronnie coleman, jay cutler bodybuilders when they aren't, they are so called fake bodybuilders.

Real bodybuilders are people like bruce lee, scott adkins, jet li. Bruce lee could do 50 1 arm pulls up in a row but 99,9% of people these days who train these days can't do it because they train for volume.........they are a bunch of metrosexuall boys.

Well, I m not a bodybuilder and I hate bodybuilding. I just lift weights for fun and health. 400lbs is not impressive at all. Its just average. I train to be stronger than myself, not stronger than anybody else.

I can see from your videos that you are very strong, durable, fast, flexible and definitely smart. Please provide a link of your video in which you lift that numbers..I want to learn from your form, master :)

Btw, since you have given me such wonderful pieces of advice, let me give you one too now : Dont try to troll the troll ;)

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Posted by: Jonas33

Can you do 50 1 arm pull ups? No? Welcome to the metrosexuall boys club. :)

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: ohawkey
Posted by: Jonas33

Can you do 50 1 arm pull ups? No? Welcome to the metrosexuall boys club. :)

I said i can DL 10000Kg and you think i got a problem with doing 50 one armed pull-ups/chin ups?

ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

I said i can DL 10000Kg and you think i got a problem with doing 50 one armed pull-ups/chin ups?

In your video you hate on volume. 50 I arm pull ups is pretty high voume.

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: ohawkey

In your video you hate on volume. 50 I arm pull ups is pretty high voume.

I have never hated on exercise volume, i dislike people who train for muscle volume instead of strength.

Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted

Hey guys. Has anyone reading this, seen the movie "Idiocracy" ? So funny movie. It is about how the world will be in the future. It is said that the world will be occupied by idiots, people with IQ of less than 60. I m beginning to believe that I know how it all started :)

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
Daniel_Meyer
Daniel_Meyer g Daniel Meyer
518 Post(s)
518 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

One last scientific question...where do the "3" heads of the chest attach onto the humerus?

PS,

Can you give me your diet and training plan because I'm ridiculously jealous of your exceptional body?

Sport Rehabilitation BSc GSR Sport Rehabilitator and S&C coach at Boston United FC Super Hermanite Twitter: Daniel_Meyer99
GT_turbo
GT_turbo g Gregor Trost
183 Post(s)
183 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: February 2, 2014
Posted

Hey guys. Has anyone reading this, seen the movie "Idiocracy" ? So funny movie. It is about how the world will be in the future. It is said that the world will be occupied by idiots, people with IQ of less than 60. I m beginning to believe that I know how it all started :)

Idiots already rule the world, because all smart ones lose their will to fight with their idiotism. You live in Greece, you should know that. If you need better proof, check Slovenian political scenery ;)
In Slovenia we have a quote, that smarter one always submit first. That's why wall fall when idiot push it.

BR, Gregor

Super Hermanite NCSF personal trainer NLP coach IronMan finisher
Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted

People are allowed to try to kill each other with passive smoking and you start to think about this now?.....

There is young kids getting babies at ages of 10-15 and you start to think about this now?.....

There is girls who cut themself to make justin bieber stop taking drugs and you start to think about this now?.....

And the list can go on, the last 30-50 years have been huge downfall for mankind, especially in sweden the country i live in. Only like 1000 men living her so nobody shows the way and tells people what to do.

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Daniel_Meyer

One last scientific question...where do the "3" heads of the chest attach onto the humerus?

PS,

Can you give me your diet and training plan because I'm ridiculously jealous of your exceptional body?

How about you study that yourself so u get wiser?

I think there is a saying, show man a craft and he will know it for 1 day. But learn a man a craft and he will know it for ever.

So better if you learn this stuff for yourself so you know it for the rest of your life and then can pass on it to your sons and daughters. Always remeber to be open minded and humble so you don't have limitations my son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH1GFaw09hk

Well i try to eat 150%-200% of my body weight in grams of protein (body weight in kg that is ofc), then the rest of the kcal intake that is rest of my daily need i split up in like 30% fat and 70% carbs or 25% fat and 75% carbs.

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: GT_turbo

Idiots already rule the world, because all smart ones lose their will to fight with their idiotism. You live in Greece, you should know that. If you need better proof, check Slovenian political scenery ;)
In Slovenia we have a quote, that smarter one always submit first. That's why wall fall when idiot push it.

BR, Gregor

This is so true, thats why i got no job in real life atm. Don't want to contribute even more to the madness thats here in sweden.

Daniel_Meyer
Daniel_Meyer g Daniel Meyer
518 Post(s)
518 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

How about you study that yourself so u get wiser?

I think there is a saying, show man a craft and he will know it for 1 day. But learn a man a craft and he will know it for ever.

So better if you learn this stuff for yourself so you know it for the rest of your life and then can pass on it to your sons and daughters. Always remeber to be open minded and humble so you don't have limitations my son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH1GFaw09hk

Well i try to eat 150%-200% of my body weight in grams of protein (body weight in kg that is ofc), then the rest of the kcal intake that is rest of my daily need i split up in like 30% fat and 70% carbs or 25% fat and 75% carbs.

Once again no answer. I'm officially leaving this thread now, its wasting my time.

Sport Rehabilitation BSc GSR Sport Rehabilitator and S&C coach at Boston United FC Super Hermanite Twitter: Daniel_Meyer99
Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted

Once again no answer. I'm officially leaving this thread now, its wasting my time.

Sorry forgot the plan, well my training plan you can see on my profile page under notebook i think it is.

Jonas33
Jonas33 g Jonas Huovila
54 Post(s)
Posted

Sorry forgot the plan, well my training plan you can see on my profile page under notebook i think it is.

Whisper
687 Post(s)
Posted

yea something tells me you won't have a profile soon enough :P

«
Page 4 of 5 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .