«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
hur1coco
hur1coco g Kassi Wirfmirn
38 Post(s)
38 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

wow, Nils...

now i feel bad because i hate cooking/preparing food... so it happens very rarely that i make something that's worth taking pictures of

but at the same time that's inspirational. maybe i can add a pic soon. thank you!

creating myself...
NilsFearons
NilsFearons g Nils Fearons
96 Post(s)
96 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted
Posted By: hur1coco

wow, Nils...

now i feel bad because i hate cooking/preparing food... so it happens very rarely that i make something that's worth taking pictures of

but at the same time that's inspirational. maybe i can add a pic soon. thank you!

That would be great!! I would love to see more pictures here of what people eat :-) use instagram to get a nice shot and then once its up on the instagram website uou can copy and paste here as the picture upload in the WYSIWYG reduces the quality you will get a better pic doing it this way :-)

"Be stronger than your excuses" Nils Fearons Dad, Web Designer, Athlete, Drummer Good Food Thread - Workout Split - Check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel
NilsFearons
96 Post(s)
Posted

This was my cheat meal on refeed day!! Followed by Ben & Jerrys again!!!

Mwahahahahah!!!

http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-prn/927302_231334947065914_1354082622_n.jpg

"Be stronger than your excuses" Nils Fearons Dad, Web Designer, Athlete, Drummer Good Food Thread - Workout Split - Check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Mcmike
Mcmike g Michael Benedict Ramos
458 Post(s)
458 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: NilsFearons

Spicy chicken thighs and veg!

2 chopped onions in a pan with salt pepper, chilli powder and paprika, add the boneless chicken thighs skin down. When they starting to brown and mixed in with spice and onion add peppers and few squirts of lime juice. Lid on, don't stir too much as the chicken will fall apart. When peppers soft add chopped tomatoes, 2 tins with chicken stock leave to simmer until all nice, soft and juicy, steam veg, plate and eat! Takes a couple of hours to get the chicken nice and tender :-)

Great for those low carb days!

Enjoy!!

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/5b2e9888d0b311e3a2760002c9c704da_8.jpg

Why you Nils!! you make me hungry tonight! ahahahahaha by the way you are a good photographer

( Beginner ) 1 Year Lifting Experience Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management Don't be afraid to make mistakes, face failure and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. You'll get everything you wish for... just focus and work on it. And you'll get more than you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.
NilsFearons
96 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Mcmike

Why you Nils!! you make me hungry tonight! ahahahahaha by the way you are a good photographer

Thanks man, I'm always hungry!! I love food so much!!

There is no secret to my shots, I only use an Iphone then run it through instagram :-) use a filter and the blur tool for the edges and voila!!

philflorey
philflorey g Phil McAuliffe
163 Post(s)
163 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: March 3, 2013
Posted

Hey Nils

Ben and Jerrys is just so damn convenient, isn't it? It's almost your daily total caloric intake in one very handy package... Why bother with other meals??

Eat like a man Train like a beast Operate like a gentlemen Become a legend
NilsFearons
96 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: philflorey

Hey Nils

Ben and Jerrys is just so damn convenient, isn't it? It's almost your daily total caloric intake in one very handy package... Why bother with other meals??

It is very tasty and one of the only sweet things I like to reward myself with form time to time ;-)

NilsFearons
96 Post(s)
Posted

Beef curtains tonight! The tastiest cut of beef in my opinion and one of the cheapest! #steak #yum #yumyum #lowcarb

http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10349404_1439949582929562_1238170639_n.jpg

NilsFearons
96 Post(s)
Posted

Nandos style chicken, basil salad and balsamic dressing! #yum #yumyum #eatingclean #gainz #themgainzrightthrere #clubshredded #hth #shfathlete #shakabooey

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpf1/10413974_578455102272832_2133580538_n.jpg

philflorey
philflorey g Phil McAuliffe
163 Post(s)
163 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: March 3, 2013
Posted

That looks delicious, Nils!

Eat like a man Train like a beast Operate like a gentlemen Become a legend
NutritionMax
NutritionMax g Justin Janoska
89 Post(s)
89 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: May 5, 2014
Posted

Alright, here's what I eat typically on low carb days. Burger with lots of cheese, bacon, avocado and a fried egg. Yeah, not a cheat, sorry.

No such term :)

Master's in Human Nutrition PN Certified Nutritionist NASM-CPT MS Athlete For badass coaching, visit: www.nutritionmax.fit/services justin@nutritionmax.fit
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: NilsFearons

Hey Peeps,

I like taking pics of the things I eat from time to time and I thought it might be nice to share :-)

Use this thread to post pics of your latest meals, they don't all have to be clean, they could be your cheat meals!!

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/28755dd0bcc911e3b1fb0002c9d639d2_8.jpg

This is Spicy Turkey Teriyaki Noodle Stir Fry!! 60g protein, 60g carbs, 5g fat, Boooom!

Wow, I wish I had this right now for my pre-workout meal.... so delicious!!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
jmboiardi
jmboiardi p John M Boiardi
2.6K Post(s)
2.6K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Whisper

Yea we have McDonalds here in Greece, everybody is so fascinated by them. I actually went once and never returned. I dont know, maybe it was coincidental but the taste was horrible. Maybe it was a 1-time thing. I dont know what Taco Bell is :D :D

Kostas,

You need to learn the proper names for these fast food emporiums of death ;-)

McGacks's is McDonalds

Taco Hell is Taco Bell

Burger Gack is Burger King

Kentucky Fried Rat is KFC

Wrongway is Subway

Blandy's is Wendy's

Slopeye's Chicken is Popeye's Chicken

Long Bone Shivers is Long John Silver's

Dairy Gack is Dairy Queen

Greasy Hut is Pizza Hut

Blow-My-Nose Pizza is Dominos Pizza

Being an American living overseas, it always gives me a great sense of pride to see that our contribution to world cuisine, fast food, is available ANYWHERE. From the KFC's all over Vietnam, the McDonalds in every Asian country, and the entire list of fast food joints above (except Dairy Queen and Dominos Pizza) being present here in Singapore - an island of only 5.4 million inhabitants......go figure :-P

John

34 years of lifting and nutritional experience and resident "old man" :-) MS Athlete and past Super Hermanite since 2013.
NilsFearons
96 Post(s)
Posted

This is what I knocked up tonight, I managed to pick up some Okras which are so tasty and rammed with vitamin A!!

http://photos-b.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xap1/10467783_1446080262310513_1983164969_n.jpg

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .