Skip to main content

Naturally Enhanced Questions

Got questions about getting yoked naturally? Ask away.

«
Page 3 of 8 ▾
»
BlackAcid
BlackAcid g John
30 Post(s)
30 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2018
Posted
Posted By: AlphaDestiny

You may do so if you choose to. I used to do a lot of 3x15 on the "good girl bad girl" machine. The carryover won't be significant but it's not a bad lift IMO.

Would the good girl/bad girl machine help you go deeper when you squat with heavier weight?

BlackAcid
BlackAcid g John
30 Post(s)
Posted

Absolutely. If you're in a calorie deficit, keep the volume on the lower side. Rather than doing 10x10, do 5x10. Or instead of 5x10, 3x10. This will hold true on the 3x a week option, upper lower, and classic 2x template. No need to overdo it brother.

So when you were doing 405 lbs rack pulls for 100 reps and high volume overhead press and dips (forgot how many reps you did this for), how were you able to recover and maintain your strenght especially if you were training every day on the Naturally Enhanced Bulgarian template?

AlphaDestiny
AlphaDestiny p Alexander Leonidas
101 Post(s)
101 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: February 2, 2017
Posted
Posted By: BlackAcid

Would the good girl/bad girl machine help you go deeper when you squat with heavier weight?

Possibly. I cannot guarantee anything from that movement, it's a nice accessory but it's not the major game changer. Special mobility drills, refining technique, correcting muscular imbalances, and using exercises like overhead squats will help most IMO.

AlphaDestiny
101 Post(s)
Posted

So when you were doing 405 lbs rack pulls for 100 reps and high volume overhead press and dips (forgot how many reps you did this for), how were you able to recover and maintain your strenght especially if you were training every day on the Naturally Enhanced Bulgarian template?

Well I did it very short term and didn't do anything else for volume. So the 100 reps of rack pulls would be the only thing for the entire yoke area, and the dips would be that one set. This will further be explained in the highre frequency template (once it's out).

Bamico54
Bamico54 g Ben Amico
23 Post(s)
23 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: September 9, 2016
Posted

So i saw the video you made about the two week frequency bulk after a cut. But couldnt find the video you made about frequency training. How do you do it to gain back your strength with the minimal fat, like you said? Also what is the programming like?

BlackAcid
BlackAcid g John
30 Post(s)
Posted

I've heard of people going for jogs while running Naturally Enhanced (after completing their neck training and mini home workouts). You said that people shouldn't be doing anything high intensity but apparently it doesn't seem to affect certain people.

Why is this?

BlackAcid
BlackAcid g John
30 Post(s)
Posted

Also I tried using liquid chalk and sometimes IronMind straps to rack pull above the knee and I managed to do this til 335 lbs, above that and I can barely lift the bar above the rack. Do you think this is a grip issue or that the weight is too heavy for me for now with double overhead? I'm cutting right now so maybe it's because I'm on a calorie deficit that my grip is not as strong as it should be. Maybe I need to bulk up to increase my rack pull and my grip strength?

swattersquatter8
swattersquatter8 g Robert Jones
7 Post(s)
7 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: June 6, 2018
Posted

Hey Alex, not an NE question, but rather a question regarding your novice program, really like it btw (I bought NE to support you as an entrepenaur and because Ill use it once Im no longer a novice). How can I directly train my serratus anterior and how do I incorporate it into the program

swattersquatter8
swattersquatter8 g Robert Jones
7 Post(s)
7 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: June 6, 2018
Posted

I've heard of people going for jogs while running Naturally Enhanced (after completing their neck training and mini home workouts). You said that people shouldn't be doing anything high intensity but apparently it doesn't seem to affect certain people.

Why is this?

Its because jogging is not high intensity. If you keep it up for 10+ min its not high intensity. High intensity is more like you can only keep up 10s to 1min like sprinting or swimming at fast speed or something

AlphaDestiny
101 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Bamico54

So i saw the video you made about the two week frequency bulk after a cut. But couldnt find the video you made about frequency training. How do you do it to gain back your strength with the minimal fat, like you said? Also what is the programming like?

Hey Bamico,

I believe this is the video

Essentially it's low volume, low exercise selection, minimal accessories if none, and percentages being as high as 90% while not going to failure. Make sure to check out that segment, should help brother.

AlphaDestiny
101 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: I3ambi
I have a question about your novice program. While on the novice program, could we also train the neck? and if so, is following the bridging variations a good workout to do it with?

Hey I3ambi,

Absolutely brother. If you're strong enough to bridge, I say go for it. However, you'll likely experience the best gains with the classic 4x25 neck curl and neck extension combo. Also, check out this awesome article for more information on neck training.

AlphaDestiny
101 Post(s)
Posted

Why is this?

Jogging is perfectly fine after doing the neck training and mini-home workouts. It's 12-24h after the main session so it's all good. Don't worry about it, just count that as GPP.

AlphaDestiny
101 Post(s)
Posted

Also I tried using liquid chalk and sometimes IronMind straps to rack pull above the knee and I managed to do this til 335 lbs, above that and I can barely lift the bar above the rack. Do you think this is a grip issue or that the weight is too heavy for me for now with double overhead? I'm cutting right now so maybe it's because I'm on a calorie deficit that my grip is not as strong as it should be. Maybe I need to bulk up to increase my rack pull and my grip strength?

Weight is probably too heavy brother. If you can't budge it with straps then grip is not the issue. That said for a 335lb rack pull above the knee a serious bulk shoudn't be necessary. I can see you hitting 400+ easily without gaining any fat. Re-assess your programming and continue to get stronger.

AlphaDestiny
101 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: swattersquatter8

Hey Alex, not an NE question, but rather a question regarding your novice program, really like it btw (I bought NE to support you as an entrepenaur and because Ill use it once Im no longer a novice). How can I directly train my serratus anterior and how do I incorporate it into the program

Hey swattersquatter8,

I appreciate that brother, thank you very much. To answer your question, additional work would not be required although if this is really a concern you can always do low volume pushups on your off days. Kind of like greasing the groove, just doing a few pushups here and there (no failure). Should help with the serratus. Hope this helps!

BlackAcid
BlackAcid g John
30 Post(s)
Posted

Jogging is perfectly fine after doing the neck training and mini-home workouts. It's 12-24h after the main session so it's all good. Don't worry about it, just count that as GPP.

What about running?

alessandrotheodoli
alessandrotheodoli g Alessandro Theodoli
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: July 7, 2018
Posted

Hey Alex, I left a comment under your video that involved the following:

"Hey Alex, I just purchased NE, and without even beginning to train with it yet, I can already tell it was WELL worth the money! So my question was, how do I progressively overload when rotating exercises, and switching from intensity to volume days? I'd love for you to break it all down. Thanks!"

So to better ask my question, do i just add 5lbs to my newer exercises in NE? or do I add/subtract weight depending on the variation of the movement, thanks!

«
Page 3 of 8 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .