Skip to main content

Naturally Enhanced Questions

Got questions about getting yoked naturally? Ask away.

«
Page 8 of 8 ▾
BlackAcid
BlackAcid g John
30 Post(s)
30 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2018
Posted

So what made you not include the Naturally Enhanced Bulgarian progarm in the newest version of Naturally Enhanced.

AlphaDestiny
AlphaDestiny p Alexander Leonidas
101 Post(s)
101 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: February 2, 2017
Posted

Hello BlackAcid,

Scrapped the template. I found it didn't suit the NE philosophy and I saw room for programming errors as it required too much autoregulation. At the same time, I found the original templates to be much better for recovery and gains. Having experimented myself, I always go back to the 2x. The 3x and upper/lower are excellent as well, and all one would need for NE. That said, if I do decide to bring out the frequency template it would likely be for a new system.

BlackAcid
BlackAcid g John
30 Post(s)
30 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2018
Posted

You didn't answer my previous question and idk if it was a stupid question or I didn't word it right.

I know a guy was able to bench every day and he got to 405 lbs for the regular bench and 315 lbs for the incline bench and he didn't do any specific programming and he's not even a novice.

While I need to do meticulous programming in order to go past 275 lbs and when I used to bench every day, I did make great gains as a novice but it stalled when I hit intermediate and I starting getting injuries. How come some people just can bench every day like a novice and get massive gains while other people have to be more meticulous with their programming? Idk if this question confuses you but I just find his situation funny.

sicutz
sicutz g Simon Forinton
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2018
Posted

Hey Alex! (AlphaDestiny)

Just bought your NE program, such a wealth of info and extremely comprehensive. Well done!
I'm still tackling reading it and taking it all in. Constantly going back to it for point of reference.

A bit of history,

I've been training since early 2015, stopped for about one year during the covid mess. So about 5-6 yrs of training exp.

My main type of training was always PPL, Upper Lower and Fullbody (after the bro split early days lol). Mostly i tried to adhere to 2 times a week per muscle group style of training at 15-20+ sets per week.

I started at about 155lb around 10% bf, I am now 178lb and around 15-20% bf. Previously (around 2018) i only did a 3 month 5x5 3 days a week training program, I did this program completely twice in the whole time i've been lifting. Due to some hip (sacral torsion), knee (lcl tear) and shoulder (bursitis) injuries I stopped the strength training for a few years.

My measurements:

height 5 feet 7.717 inches tall.

arms 15.6in, forearms 12in, quads 23.9in, shoulders 50in, waist 34.5in, hips 32.2in, chest (arm pit to arm pit) 21in, back (arm pit to arm pit) 22.9in, neck 16.5in (just above traps, middle point 16in)

I only achieved novice gains on my strength training journey, stopping due to injures (bench 92.5kg [203lb~], squat 120kg [264lb~], deadlift 135kg [297lb~])
Note: none of my injuries were due to weight training but from playing sports and desk chair posture from work.

My question(s),

I'm 35 years old, currently consuming 2750 calories a day on the free novice program (1 week in, so far).

I'm use to training high volume 6 days a week, but should i stick to the novice free program for now since i haven't strength trained in while?

If so, for how long?

or should i customize a NE 3 day fullbody heavy, light, medium program?

Thanks Alex, love and appreciate your work, been following you since the 2017. Much love from Australia.

Edit: Been a minute (lol) since i posted this, i also emailed after purchasing the program and have commented on youtube and live streams.

None related to exercise or gym work.
«
Page 8 of 8 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .