Skip to main content

Get your most frequently asked questions answered here!

Have a question not in our list? Leave a comment below!

Page 1 of 30 ▾
»
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

At SHF we do our best to provide our community with as much information as possible!

Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions section for quick tips to help you along your fitness journey!

If you have a question that is not on our FAQs page, please leave a comment below!

For more information, check out our articles section!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Terrance
Terrance g Manish Srivastava
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

"I just recovered from intestine swelling 2 weeks ago, since then my stomach is still swelled and I always feel my stomach filled with something and it's so heavy. I wanted to go to gym to reduce the size of my belly because earlier I had good abs but scared of having some inside injuries in my stomach.

Please suggest what to do in this situation?"

Zeb
Zeb g Zebulun Clark
4 Post(s)
4 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Im filling out my information on my profile and I am not sure what "forum credentials" are. Could I get some examples or something?

Fitness enthusiast; Work hard, and have fun doing it
Erica_Stibich
Erica_Stibich a Erica Stibich
18 Post(s)
18 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2012
Posted
Posted By: Zeb

Im filling out my information on my profile and I am not sure what "forum credentials" are. Could I get some examples or something?

Hey Zeb,

That is the information that will show at the bottom of your responses when you post in the Forum.

Some people mention their fitness credentials like for example: "Fitness enthusiast, or Personal Trainer, bodybuilding competitor, etc" and some people just put some inspirational or funny phrases. If you check my response, my education and work experience are my credentials.

Hope that helps!!! :)

Honors Chemical Engineer Graduate from the University of Florida. Over 10 years experience in the Food and Beverage industry. Instagram: ericastibich02
ArtemisAce
ArtemisAce g Sam Russell
6 Post(s)
6 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted

Seems I can't acess the workout routines. Is this a platinum membership area only like the meal planner? :)

Former Heavyweight champion of nothing; 109kg/240lb >100lbs lost club. Love the fitness game!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: ArtemisAce

Seems I can't acess the workout routines. Is this a platinum membership area only like the meal planner? :)

Hey brotha, the exercises and routines are a PLATINUM membership area.  We have all the features available for PLATINUM and GOLD on the registraion page :)

I you want to take advantage of a FREE one month trial.  go to MY LOCKER -> MY ACCOUNT and use the promo code "FREEFITNESS" when you upgrade! :)

Enjoy!: )

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Terrance

"I just recovered from intestine swelling 2 weeks ago, since then my stomach is still swelled and I always feel my stomach filled with something and it's so heavy. I wanted to go to gym to reduce the size of my belly because earlier I had good abs but scared of having some inside injuries in my stomach.

Please suggest what to do in this situation?"

Hey Terrance, I just realized that my response to your post was blank.  Not sure why :/

Can you give me a macro breakdown of your daily food.

Also, what did your doctor say after you recovered from the stomach swelling?  Were there any conditions?

doobz0326
doobz0326 g Marc Dubois
45 Post(s)
45 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: March 3, 2011
Posted
* First Hermanite of the Month - September 2010 * I.S.S.A. - CFT (Certified Fitness Trainer) * Years of Experience in the Gym: 6 Years and 3 Months * Semi-Professional Motivational Speaker. I can motivate you!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: doobz0326

Hey Marc!

If I were you I would go with a Medium.  If you would like it to be a bit tighter than how it looks when I wear it in my videos go with the small.  But a MEDIUM for you is how it should fit / look.

I wore it in the biceps video I post this week if you need a reference to see how it looks. :)  YEAH! #HTH

doobz0326
doobz0326 g Marc Dubois
45 Post(s)
45 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: March 3, 2011
Posted
* First Hermanite of the Month - September 2010 * I.S.S.A. - CFT (Certified Fitness Trainer) * Years of Experience in the Gym: 6 Years and 3 Months * Semi-Professional Motivational Speaker. I can motivate you!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: doobz0326

Thanks man!  yeah I have been hitting those LEAN GAINS HARD!  Just saw your order... DAMN!!!  YOu are going to be ROCKKKKKIN the SHF everyday!!! haha love it man, thanks for the support :)  You were the First HOTM for a reason :)

Lightbulb
Lightbulb g Ziga Javornik
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Hey Scott, I was jsut checking trough the meal plan, and when i opened it up, it constantly denied my password, then i tried to click on the i forgot and gave in my email adress, and it said the the mail isn't valid. That is really weird as my mail is registered, and i was logged in as i was visitng the meal plan spot. Any suggestions on what to do?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Lightbulb

Hey Scott, I was jsut checking trough the meal plan, and when i opened it up, it constantly denied my password, then i tried to click on the i forgot and gave in my email adress, and it said the the mail isn't valid. That is really weird as my mail is registered, and i was logged in as i was visitng the meal plan spot. Any suggestions on what to do?

Hey Lightbulb,

You are a gold member.  What is offered for GOLD and PLATINUM members is listed on the registration page.  If you would like full access to the site including the meal plan and my database of over 900 exercises & routines you need to upgrade to PLATINUM.

Go to MY LOCKER -> MY ACCOUNT and upgrade there.  Use th promo code: FREEFITNESS for a one month free trial! :)

mkizhner
mkizhner g Mark Kizhner
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Hello,

So I signed up for a gold membership; however, the website is not allowing me to go into routines and such. It says that I need to be a Gold member which I am.

Thanks

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: mkizhner

Hello,

So I signed up for a gold membership; however, the website is not allowing me to go into routines and such. It says that I need to be a Gold member which I am.

Thanks

Hey mkizhner,

Only PLATINUM members have access to the exercise / routine database, meal planner, exclusive content and more!  Everything is outlined in the registration page when you signed up.

I you would like to upgrade to PLATINUM for a free month trial, go to MY LOCKER -> MY ACCOUNT and change your membership there.

Use the PROMO CODE: "FREEFITNESS" for a one month free trial of the site!

You are going to love it!  IF you have questions be sure to post in the forums so we can help you reach your goals!  :)

dampidampie
dampidampie g Danyel Nro Iso
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

Hi Scott,

I've been watching your vids for about 3 months now, and i've decided to be part of the Herman Nation.. :D it really helped me understand a lot of things.. anyway, i just want to ask how to buy your items (shirt, hoodie etc.), i mean, what is the mode of payment? im from philippines by the way..

Hope you could reply soon. I would love to buy one of your shirts! :) thanks.. God bless!

Page 1 of 30 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .