Skip to main content
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Codyp88
Codyp88 g Cody Pierstorff
12 Post(s)
12 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted

Thanks man! Meal plans vary but ill give it a go.

Breakfast

1 or 2 scoops protein (Protein varys, been taking Myofusion since i started, recently switched to Syntha 6)

4 or 5 eggs, again this varys if I have time to cook in the morning or not.

Usually workout around 10am - 12pm (Been using Ryan Hughes Blasts programs for 2 years now, mixed in with some of Scott Hermans workouts)

Current Supplements

Pre workout - NO Xplode

Intra - AminoX

Post - Cellmass 2.0

Post - Syntha 6

Usually come home from workout, have a small snack of one of the following

Bowl of Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

Greek yogurt and some fruit

Supper/Dinner, different fro day to day just whatever sounds good (Anywhere from 5pm to 7pm)

Medium sized baby spinach salad with tuna, hard boiled eggs, and cheese

Talipia and cottage cheese, greek yogurt

6 to 8oz of Chicken breast again with cottage cheese, greek yogurt, maybe some fruit.

Pork loin

Eggs and sausage

Usually up pretty late at night so i'll have a late night snack

Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

2 scoops Protein before bed.

1 Cheat meal a week usually on Friday or Saturday.

With all this being said this isnt a consistant day to day meal plan. Theres some days I wont even eat til 8 or 9 at night, and will onnly eat once all day, just depends on work scheduale. Working two jobs makes it hard to form a constant eating pattern. I just make sure I hit the gym 6 days a week, and lift hard when I'm there, Eat when im hungry, and stay away from greasy food. I dont drink any pop and I make sure to at least drink 3/4 of my gallon of water every day. I hope this helps, and I will try to track my meals better and post a more in depth meal plan.

Mcmike
Mcmike g Michael Benedict Ramos
458 Post(s)
458 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Codyp88

Breakfast

1 or 2 scoops protein (Protein varys, been taking Myofusion since i started, recently switched to Syntha 6)

Usually workout around 10am - 12pm (Been using Ryan Hughes Blasts programs for 2 years now, mixed in with some of Scott Hermans workouts)

Current Supplements

Pre workout - NO Xplode

Intra - AminoX

Post - Cellmass 2.0

Post - Syntha 6

Bowl of Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

Supper/Dinner, different fro day to day just whatever sounds good (Anywhere from 5pm to 7pm)

6 to 8oz of Chicken breast again with cottage cheese, greek yogurt, maybe some fruit.

Pork loin

Eggs and sausage

Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

With all this being said this isnt a consistant day to day meal plan. Theres some days I wont even eat til 8 or 9 at night, and will onnly eat once all day, just depends on work scheduale. Working two jobs makes it hard to form a constant eating pattern. I just make sure I hit the gym 6 days a week, and lift hard when I'm there, Eat when im hungry, and stay away from greasy food. I dont drink any pop and I make sure to at least drink 3/4 of my gallon of water every day. I hope this helps, and I will try to track my meals better and post a more in depth meal plan.

If you don't mind.. I'm gonna take note of this MEAL PLAN!! AHAHHAHAHA.. A big BBBOOOMMMM for you brotha! amazing transformation!

( Beginner ) 1 Year Lifting Experience Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management Don't be afraid to make mistakes, face failure and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. You'll get everything you wish for... just focus and work on it. And you'll get more than you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.
Mcmike
458 Post(s)
Posted

Breakfast

Current Supplements

Pre workout - NO Xplode

Intra - AminoX

Post - Cellmass 2.0

Post - Syntha 6

Bowl of Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

Pork loin

Eggs and sausage

Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

If you don't mind.. I'm gonna take note of this MEAL PLAN!! AHAHHAHAHA.. A big BBBOOOMMMM for you brotha! amazing transformation!

( Beginner ) 1 Year Lifting Experience Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management Don't be afraid to make mistakes, face failure and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. You'll get everything you wish for... just focus and work on it. And you'll get more than you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.
Mcmike
458 Post(s)
Posted

Breakfast

Current Supplements

Pre workout - NO Xplode

Intra - AminoX

Post - Cellmass 2.0

Post - Syntha 6

Bowl of Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

Pork loin

Eggs and sausage

Raisen Bran

Oatmeal

Marcel71
Marcel71 g Marcel Giel
33 Post(s)
33 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted

Thats a lot of hard work!

d.d. 16-10-14......
Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
563 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

Looking good brotha! Lots of hard work and dedication. If your happy with where you are just maintain. I know about hard work and where you're at is what I'm shooting for.

I have been training coming up on 6 years and have made some great gainz. I've done a lot of trial and error on myself as well as learned from others and through research online. I've come along way in strength and size since I've started. I will continue to learn and make myself better each day. MS Athlete/Super Hermanite BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE, BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL.
Hawk_Given
Hawk_Given g Hawk Given
170 Post(s)
170 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

You look great! Your hard work and dedication shows. Glad to see you being honest about your eating. Some people, myself included, get all bent out of shape when their meals are not consistent or having a cheat day. I find that having a cheat day tricks my body and ramps up my metabolism. You obviously burn more calories than you consume.

I agree with the post above that you must establish a goal soon in order to maintain the level of instensity you are currently maintaining.

Keep up the good work. Your transformation is inspiring!

MS Athlete BS, Medical Technology (ASCP) BS, Organizational Leadership and Supervision I Give God all the glory! That is where I find true strength!
Codyp88
Codyp88 g Cody Pierstorff
12 Post(s)
12 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted

Sorry havnt been on in awhile guys been busy! Thanks for all the positive feedback! I really apprciate it! I try and be as honest about things as I possible can be. Ive set my goals on again leaning out again for the summer and will go from there. Heres my progress picture from March 1 to April 1!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .