Skip to main content

Maximize Your Squat For More STRENGTH, FLEXIBILITY, BALANCE & OVERALL POWER!

How deep is your squat? Check in with us for some pointers!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Powergirl
Powergirl g Heidi Hansen
13 Post(s)
13 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2014
Posted

I agree with what you say. I have improved in my flexibility and have been looking for ways to challenge my flexibility more. I especially like the ones against the wall. I will use them! I actually already use all of the dynamic ones you mentioned, along with jump squats through a full range of motion, it helps with the explosion from the hole. I would like to point out, something you alluded to a little bit, that while there are definite basics for proper form, like chest up, knees out, etc., perfect form is going to vary depending on the individual. Everyone is different in the their make-up and somethings are just going work better for one person than another. And that is something everyone has to figure out for themselves. I tend to have a wider stance, just right outside of my shoulders, low-bar, toes pointed out, and a medium-wide grip. It works for me!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Powergirl

I agree with what you say. I have improved in my flexibility and have been looking for ways to challenge my flexibility more. I especially like the ones against the wall. I will use them! I actually already use all of the dynamic ones you mentioned, along with jump squats through a full range of motion, it helps with the explosion from the hole. I would like to point out, something you alluded to a little bit, that while there are definite basics for proper form, like chest up, knees out, etc., perfect form is going to vary depending on the individual. Everyone is different in the their make-up and somethings are just going work better for one person than another. And that is something everyone has to figure out for themselves. I tend to have a wider stance, just right outside of my shoulders, low-bar, toes pointed out, and a medium-wide grip. It works for me!

right on @powergirl

This video will definitely cover the basics, but yeah each person will vary a bit with their foot stance and such. Spot on!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .