Page 2 of 2 ▾
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: sillymunchie

199 pounds officially ^_^ after a loss of 54 pounds within my first year ^_^/

That is amazing!! Congrats! And this is just the beginning.. so much more progress and gains to make! Keep it up bro!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
sillymunchie
sillymunchie g Scott Lazarevic
26 Post(s)
26 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2018
Posted

I intend to keep it up ^_^ gonna recheck my bodyfat % and recalculate everything over again lol,

my latest goals are in strength, to make sure as im losing weight im not losing the strength, so far in the last 3 months, ive managed to go from changing up my routine to add in dead lifts and squats, and im only squatting 88 pound but still really trying my hardest to work on that form of the movement

but with the deadlift i managed to lift 154 pound, OMG my glutes have never been so sore in my life haha

im benching prety much the same

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: sillymunchie

I intend to keep it up ^_^ gonna recheck my bodyfat % and recalculate everything over again lol,

my latest goals are in strength, to make sure as im losing weight im not losing the strength, so far in the last 3 months, ive managed to go from changing up my routine to add in dead lifts and squats, and im only squatting 88 pound but still really trying my hardest to work on that form of the movement

but with the deadlift i managed to lift 154 pound, OMG my glutes have never been so sore in my life haha

im benching prety much the same

So awesome!! It's always good to do your best to keep your strength up while cutting because that can also help you maintain as much muscle as possible too!

Have you thought about trying the Cheat & Recover program while you're cutting? All the overload training there will definitely help you maintain and/or build strength! https://muscularstrength.com/cheat-and-recover

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
sillymunchie
sillymunchie g Scott Lazarevic
26 Post(s)
26 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2018
Posted

I will have to check out the cheat and recover program again, ive only looked at it a few times, I sent you a wee message about my platinum membership, basically i couldnt afford the membership till friday or so i thought, so i cancelled it till friday, but then i realized the money had already gone out of the account on the same day i cancelled it :( kinda want to try and work something out with ya

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .