Page 4 of 4 ▾
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Nicolaisc50

Hey Scoot i am back again :)

1. Should i be training to failure every time I train and in every set? and why? And how does this effetcs my CNS?

2. How does masturbating effects my testosterone level and my muscle gainz?

3. Recently when i benchpress i have som shoulderpain, eventhough warm up my shoulders, i retract my scapular and have very little elbow flare out. How can i get rid of the shoulder pain?

Nicolai

Hey Nicolai.

1. I wouldn't train to failure every set. The bottom line is you quickly burn out if you do it for every set of every workout. That's why you hear people talk about training during their sets about 2 reps shy of failure. It's challenging, but you're not the point of absolute exhaustion. It would just, likely, make it harder to see progress, because your CNS is getting fried and you might have to take more days off or have more workouts where you're not even training near failure because you're so sore/tired. I would train to failure maybe for one exercise at the end of your workout as a finisher.

2. There's a lot of talk about this. Basically, from what I've seen, there's no significant impact. Any spike that might be caused is short and drops off quick, and any lowering of it normally bounces back as well. I might make a video on it.. but the main thing is it impacts your gains if it stops you from going to the gym.

3. I would probably need to see your form and know what your shoulder warm-up is to say what the problem is. If it's just during bench pressing, it sounds like a form issue. If it's general pain, it might be something you need to get checked by a massage therapist.

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Nicolaisc50
Nicolaisc50 g Nicolai Christensen
28 Post(s)
28 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2017
Posted

Once again amazing answers.

Just realized i have been training wrong for almost 2 years. Better late than never right?

I am ready for those gainz bro :)

thanks

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Nicolaisc50

Once again amazing answers.

Just realized i have been training wrong for almost 2 years. Better late than never right?

I am ready for those gainz bro :)

thanks

Haha that's right man. Besides, a lot of us don't start off training absolutely perfectly, but you learn as you go!

You're welcome! Keep making those gains Nicolai!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Nicolaisc50
Nicolaisc50 g Nicolai Christensen
28 Post(s)
28 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2017
Posted

hey scott

what is your opinion on intro workout carbs?

do you recormmend them, and why/why not.

Does the type of carbs matter

by myprotein i have seen 2 called "100% glucose carbs"(the cheapest), and 100% maledoxtrin carbs

What is the difference and id it significant?

also does it work like a energy drink where you get a lot of energy and then suddenly after som time you burn out of energy?

keep in mind i am bulking...

-Nicolai

«
Page 4 of 4 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .