Skip to main content
«
Page 3 of 3 ▾
Mcmike
Mcmike g Michael Benedict Ramos
458 Post(s)
458 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

In my condition right now, its so nice to train at home. I do basic trainings using body weights for triceps, calves, abs, and chest. I do have some few equiptments ( ab rocket, combo bench set that can be use for bench press, incline and decline chest workout ) at home but I only use them to pumped my muscle during rainy season and if I'm not in full condition to do heavy lifting!.

( Beginner ) 1 Year Lifting Experience Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management Don't be afraid to make mistakes, face failure and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. You'll get everything you wish for... just focus and work on it. And you'll get more than you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.
ashtar_1
ashtar_1 g Daniel G Bieckert
29 Post(s)
29 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: January 1, 2014
Posted
Posted By: Gagysha

For lower body u have bodyweight squats,jump squats(i love this exersize),have stacionary lunges,lunges with jump and change right-left feet.....duck walk(amazing exersize,feel pump and burn in quads,hams and all muscles).....etc...

Base for lower body exersize is BIG,try to search it and learn someone,and u will be stornger.. :)

thanks for the reply and tips. I'm doing legs today, and will try to incorporate some of these suggestions. I'm planning to do, in no real order yet:

Bodyweight lunges

Jump lunges (these sound cool)

Barbell lunges

Squats (these will be tougher though since I don't have a squat rack to use)

I wish I had a way to strap dumbbells to my feet so that I could do leg presses.

Gagysha
Gagysha g Dragan Mrdjan
70 Post(s)
70 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted
Posted By: ashtar_1

thanks for the reply and tips. I'm doing legs today, and will try to incorporate some of these suggestions. I'm planning to do, in no real order yet:

Bodyweight lunges

Jump lunges (these sound cool)

Barbell lunges

Squats (these will be tougher though since I don't have a squat rack to use)

I wish I had a way to strap dumbbells to my feet so that I could do leg presses.

For now try to do alternative exersize,and plan to pay some membership in gym,then u will have progress in full.. :)

This site is great!! Here can ahieve more experience and datebase of excersize than any other forums....in future i going to be one of most actived members of such a great site...and respect good friend Scott,he is done great job here,thanks for that Scott!! Hth!! :)
ChasinJason
ChasinJason g Jason Elyk
13 Post(s)
13 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2014
Posted

My gym is in my home. Used to train at the university where I work but I got tired of competing for equipment.

Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Trainer, dual 260-lbs stacks. IronMaster Super Bench.

Belts, bands, bars and a Quad Blaster board.

Power Wheel, PowerBlocks 5-130lbs, and plates.

Home GHR by Orlando Barbell.

Swiss/Football bar

Hex/Trap bar

Loading pin (for belt squats and dips). Landmine.

TRX straps

Miscellaneous straps, clamps, log book, and Haulin Hooks.

Highly sophisticated sound system.

My walking office when I work from home.

Treadmill primarily used working on the computer and as a walking office when I telecommute.
SavvvyD
SavvvyD g Savvvy D
54 Post(s)
54 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: July 7, 2014
Posted
Posted By: strongismysuperpower

Thanks  I don't think I've ever had a problem with being motivated. Call me weird but I can't wait to lift weights. Okay..I'm less excited about cardio lol but I love lifting weights. 

lol @strongismysuperpower I just complained about cardio today! I also lift at home and have never been to the gym, I dont think I'd be any more motivated by joining one either. Plus my husband lifts and he's all I really need for help with form and spotting 😄 not to mention watching Scott's YouTube videos 😌 It makes me nervous to think about lifting while strangers watch lolololol

«
Page 3 of 3 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .