Skip to main content

Get your most frequently asked questions answered here!

Have a question not in our list? Leave a comment below!

«
Page 28 of 30 ▾
»
JeffreyF
JeffreyF g Jeffrey Fortin
16 Post(s)
16 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: January 1, 2019
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

@JeffreyF It should be? Are you having trouble with it?

I click it, but nothing happens.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: JeffreyF

I click it, but nothing happens.

@JeffreyF OK I will look into it. Thanks for letting me know!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
jaffy
jaffy g jaafar awadallah
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted

how many calories do i need in a day to burn fat and build muscle?

add be a lifegurad
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: jaffy

how many calories do i need in a day to burn fat and build muscle?

@jaffy Use the calculator on the @mealplan page. That will give you a starting point to aim for with your calories and macros for fat loss. Then you can post again in the @forums if you need some more help adjusting them. https://muscularstrength.com/mealplan

Also, you will typically only be able to burn fat and build muscle at the same time as a newbie. In which case you would want to eat at maintenance or a slight surplus (depending on your body fat %). If you're not a newbie, you need to pick one or the other to focus on first.

r_3peat
r_3peat g Richard Peat
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2019
Posted

Hey, how do I cancel my account? I'm running out of money here lol.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: r_3peat

Hey, how do I cancel my account? I'm running out of money here lol.

@r_3peat Lol. If you want to change your membership, you just need to go to the drop down menu by clicking on your profile image at the top right hand corner of the screen.

Select 'MY ACCOUNT' from that drop down menu. You can change your membership type there, on the right hand side as well.

zackbrown
zackbrown g Zack Brown
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2019
Posted

Hey Scott,

I was trying to use the PLATINUM trial code, “FREEFITNESS” and it hasn’t given me a trial. Is this code expired? Thanks.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: zackbrown

Hey Scott,

I was trying to use the PLATINUM trial code, “FREEFITNESS” and it hasn’t given me a trial. Is this code expired? Thanks.

@zackbrown Hey Zack.

It hasn't expried, no. You haven't used the code before though right?

zackbrown
zackbrown g Zack Brown
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2019
Posted

No, I haven’t used the code before, I’m a little confused as to why the code isn’t working. Love ur vids btw

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: zackbrown

No, I haven’t used the code before, I’m a little confused as to why the code isn’t working. Love ur vids btw

@zackbrown send me a direct message here on the site man and I will fix you up!

tmqt2392
tmqt2392 p Trinh Thanh
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: June 6, 2019
Posted

Hello, I have a question: I have a loose shoulder I think ? When I do lateral pull my right shoulder is locked and feel nice. But my left shoulder felt like it has been pulled out of the lock and it feel so uncomfortable to the point I think I will have a very serious injury if I ignored it, also I my left shoulder's strength decrease by so much after the 1st set. I cannot do Lateral Pull more than 15 kg because of my left shoulder, Is there a way to fix this ? 😢 ðŸ˜¢ ðŸ˜¢ 

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: tmqt2392

Hello, I have a question: I have a loose shoulder I think ? When I do lateral pull my right shoulder is locked and feel nice. But my left shoulder felt like it has been pulled out of the lock and it feel so uncomfortable to the point I think I will have a very serious injury if I ignored it, also I my left shoulder's strength decrease by so much after the 1st set. I cannot do Lateral Pull more than 15 kg because of my left shoulder, Is there a way to fix this ? 😢 ðŸ˜¢ ðŸ˜¢ 

@tmqt2392 Do you mean lat pulldowns? What kind of shoulder mobility are you doing before you start training?

tmqt2392
tmqt2392 p Trinh Thanh
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: June 6, 2019
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

@tmqt2392 Do you mean lat pulldowns? What kind of shoulder mobility are you doing before you start training?

yeah lat pulldowns, sorry. Normal stretch like warm-up, I think my left shoulder got this "hick" when I did break dance before, its not an injury but when you tried have more flexibility like reach your hand all the way from the back to touch your neck; it also does something to your shoulder too.

mrsuong99
mrsuong99 g nguyen ngoc quy
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: July 7, 2019
Posted

Today my account is still Gold. I want to know the reason why my account isn’t upgraded yet. Please let me know as soon as possible

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: mrsuong99

Today my account is still Gold. I want to know the reason why my account isn’t upgraded yet. Please let me know as soon as possible

@mrsuong99 hey again Nguyen, again, your account shows you are still PLATINUM? Might have been a slight glitch? Is everything good now?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: tmqt2392

yeah lat pulldowns, sorry. Normal stretch like warm-up, I think my left shoulder got this "hick" when I did break dance before, its not an injury but when you tried have more flexibility like reach your hand all the way from the back to touch your neck; it also does something to your shoulder too.

@tmqt2392 When you say a normal stretch like warm-up, what do you mean? Are you doing these movements? If not, try them and see if they loosen your shoulder up!

«
Page 28 of 30 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .