Page 34 of 35 ▾
»
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: zuli2201

I just signed up and Im sure its too late for the Challenge but I like the structure of the work outs. It there an excel file or PDF of the work out.

I downloaded the Calendar but I was hoping for something that had the indiviuals works out so i can keep up with numbers

I did sign up as a Platinum member as well

THanks

Hey @zuli2201 it is never too late to join! The videos will always be online and we will always be adding more! Also, each workout has its own excel and pdf file for you to download and print once you click on the workout and go to the workout page. If you need more help let me know! :-D

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
RichDavis89
RichDavis89 g Richard Davis
40 Post(s)
40 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

Hi there @scott_Herman are you doing a shred challenge for 2017??

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: RichDavis89

Hi there @scott_Herman are you doing a shred challenge for 2017??

Sure am @RichDavis89!!! I have made a 30-Day 500 Rep challenge for you all to do in the lead up to it!!

You ready?!

RichDavis89
RichDavis89 g Richard Davis
40 Post(s)
40 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: December 12, 2015
Posted

My first meal prep for the #SHREDCHALLENGE 50g of chicken, 1 bag of cooked veg, 50g of spinach and 1/3 cup of brown rice

Carbs: 26g

Fat: 3.9g

Protein 21g

Calls: 247

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: RichDavis89

My first meal prep for the #SHREDCHALLENGE 50g of chicken, 1 bag of cooked veg, 50g of spinach and 1/3 cup of brown rice

Carbs: 26g

Fat: 3.9g

Protein 21g

Calls: 247

Is one of those for me? :-D hahaha. Nice job Rich!

stefan316
stefan316 g stefan pougatchev
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: October 10, 2016
Posted

Just joined the new shred challenge. I'm not sure if its too late? Will I still be considered as a contest member if I start Monday January 9th,2017? When does the new challenge end? Tweleve weeks from the 9th will be March 27th.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: stefan316

Just joined the new shred challenge. I'm not sure if its too late? Will I still be considered as a contest member if I start Monday January 9th,2017? When does the new challenge end? Tweleve weeks from the 9th will be March 27th.

The end date is April 7th @stefan316! You can start whenever, the sooner the better though so you can give yourself enough time to make that winning transformation :-D

stefan316
5 Post(s)
Posted
:)
stefan316
5 Post(s)
Posted

2nd day of the push pull leg series. I couldnt finish circuit A. I got to 40 seconds and then my body couldnt go any longer. I was way to sore from the push circuit.

What is the best way to deal with soreness? like exterem soreness where your legs start to jiggle, and your abs hurt from getting out of bed? do ice baths help?

UPDATE------

Watched this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE6qz_xmlAc

scott explains it very well.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

2nd day of the push pull leg series. I couldnt finish circuit A. I got to 40 seconds and then my body couldnt go any longer. I was way to sore from the push circuit.

What is the best way to deal with soreness? like exterem soreness where your legs start to jiggle, and your abs hurt from getting out of bed? do ice baths help?

UPDATE------

Watched this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE6qz_xmlAc

scott explains it very well.

It's all good @stefan316, that just gives you more motivation to make sure you finish it next time!!

Ice baths are definitely good for sore muscles. You can also have cold/hot showers to speed up recovery. Jump in the shower, and have it cold for 30 seconds, then hot for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times (total of 5 minutes). That's one thing athletes tend to do, aside from ice baths.

Also, your muscles will eventually adjust to the new training. They will be super sore at this point because it's something new to them. At the end of the 12 weeks it won't be nearly as bad :-)

Hope the video was helpful! You can actually post the video by clicking on the little 'Insert/edit video' icon. It's along the top of your comment box while you're writing a comment. Just put the link in there and the video will actually pop up in your comment - like this!

Al_Berube
Al_Berube g Alain Berube
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2016
Posted

Thanks for this info, going to try the hot/cold shower. I just finished my second day as well and EVERYTHING is sore lol.

stefan316
5 Post(s)
Posted
thanks Scott :)
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Al_Berube

Thanks for this info, going to try the hot/cold shower. I just finished my second day as well and EVERYTHING is sore lol.

Haha nice!! Wait until you get to month 2..it is going to be BRUTAL but worth it!! :-D

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
thanks Scott :)

You're welcome bro!

stefan316
5 Post(s)
Posted

@Scott_Herman do you have any advice for recovery from stomach flu/food poisoning. I came down with something two days ago and all though the symptoms have stopped I still feel pretty week. Should I continue to workout or wait a few more days? thanks

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

@Scott_Herman do you have any advice for recovery from stomach flu/food poisoning. I came down with something two days ago and all though the symptoms have stopped I still feel pretty week. Should I continue to workout or wait a few more days? thanks

honestly.. you are going to have to hydrate and force food down. I have had food poisoning before and it just... sucks.. but you will be back in no time.

«
Page 34 of 35 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .