Drugs Physique Athletes Take: TRENBOLONE
MASSIVE LEAN GAINS
Before I begin this topic I just need to address those of you reading with minimal intelligence who are going to leave comments like, “You never took steroids or any of these drugs so you don’t know what you are talking about.” These comments typically come from two types of people: the ones that are just plain dumb or the ones that want to believe at all costs that drugs are awesome and refuse to hear the reality and risks of taking drugs.
IF this is what you’re thinking, here is what I have to say to you. So according to your rational, you can only speak or help people on a topic you have experienced yourself. So, based on this train of thought, a doctor could never treat a patient with cancer unless he had cancer himself, or, as a personal trainer, I can’t help a person lose weight unless I was obese myself and became skinny. Or, if I’m a male, I can never train a female client because I’m not a woman and I have not experienced the wonders of giving birth! Are people really this dumb? The answer is yes, yes they are. Just read my comments on my YouTube videos.
Here’s the deal, I have never taken any drugs and I am proud of it! But I do have over 14 years’ experience as a certified personal trainer dealing with clients that are natural or on drugs so I have seen a lot! I also have my own experience in the industry with professional athletes because this is what I do for a living! I have lot of good friends who do take steroids as well. Also, there are these amazing things called books and scientific studies with vast amounts of information that anyone can access where you can find lots of information! It blows my mind that people will take advice from an untrained person that has no professional training on anything fitness just because he has taken steroids himself and has seen the effects on only one person, himself, but God forbid if someone that has become a certified trainer that has seen tons of people on gear and its side effects for years talks about juice if he doesn’t do it himself!
The other comment I get all the time is: Arnold did it and he is fine! Well, here is what I have to say to these people: The ONLY thing we know for a fact about Arnold, is that he’s alive! That’s it! Do you really think that if Arnold’s penis didn’t work that he’s going to do a press conference to let us know?
“Attention everyone, my penis doesn’t work! Now Get To the Choppa!”
Also, do you think if he’s having heart, liver or kidney problems that he’s going to tell us on the 8’oclock news? Come on guys!
Anyway, now that that is out of the way, let’s get to the topic which is drugs physique athletes take to Build Muscle & Shred Fat!
Now if you’re thinking about competing in the Physique world, you need to do your research to understand what it takes to get there. Many people think that juiced up dudes are only those huge guys that look like monsters. The fact that someone is not as big as Phil Heath doesn’t mean that they’re natural. You can be 150lbs and still be taking anabolic steroids. The difference is that the stack and quantities change depending on your goals, genetics and category you’re training for. That’s it! Almost everybody competing in the physique category is on drugs and you’ll have a hard time winning if you’re not juicing as well.
A few quick items before we dive in:
- First, obviously there are many drugs out there so in this series I will be talking about the most common ones and the ones I get the most questions about. So today we’re going to talk about Trenbolone.
- Second, many of these drugs are obviously used by athletes in categories other than physique as well, but for the purpose of this series I wanted to touch on what it takes to look like a physique competitor.
- Lastly, keep in mind that physique enhancing drugs are hardly ever taken alone. They’re usually part of an overall stack along with ancillary drugs to counteract the side effects so you need to consider the impact and effects of the stack as whole on your body. Not just what we are talking about today.
TRENBOLONE: What is it?
Trenbolone or TREN for short is a very popular anabolic steroid amongst fitness models and competitors. However, Tren was actually developed for use by veterinarians to help increase the muscle growth and appetite of their cattle and has never been approved for human consumption, only on animals.
Now what tren is, is an injectable drug that’s a modified testosterone molecule that has been altered in the 19th position of the molecule. This makes it one of the most powerful anabolic steroids on the market being 5 times more anabolic than testosterone itself.
But What Does It Do?
Well, I’m not going to get into the scientific detail for the sake of time, but Tren does a few things:
- It has a binding affinity for the androgen receptor that is five times as high as testosterone. The more binding to androgen receptors, the bigger is your muscle building response from exercise. So, think that testosterone is already extremely powerful and tren will take your gains to a whole new level.
- Tren increases the level of IGF-1 (or Insulin like growth factor) inside the muscle tissue and it also increases the sensitivity of muscle satellite cells to IGF-1, which are the cells that repair the damage to muscle fibers creating a pretty powerful equation for massive gains. The other thing I want to mention is that Tren has anti-catabolic properties as well so you’re growing more and breaking down less muscle.
- Aside from being a very powerful muscle builder, it also has very effective fat burning properties making it one of the few anabolic drugs that directly impacts fat loss. So to summarize, tren gives you great strength and remarkable muscle gains in a leaner way than most other anabolic steroids.
What Are the Side Effects?
Because tren is so powerful, it has some pretty powerful and serious side effects as well which keep a lot of people away from it. In fact, some side effects are intolerable for some people and they just stop it altogether. Now, just like with any kind of steroid, the side effects and long term implications of tren depend on the individual. So just because your buddy cruised through his cycle, it doesn’t mean it will be same for you and vice versa.
First of all, tren has all the common side effects of anabolic steroids in general, such as: shutting down your natural testosterone production and screwing up your sex drive amongst other things and tren can shut down your testosterone production pretty quickly even at low doses. It can also cause rapid heartbeat and greatly increase your blood pressure! It can also cause serious kidney problems and liver damage and we know that if you mess up your liver, you’re a goner. It will also cause all the cardiovascular issues that are very common to steroid users such as heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, etc. So basically, It’s a very toxic drug!!!
Also, some of these effects are more long-term, so just because Joey at your gym did it and he is cool, doesn’t mean Joey won’t be in agonizing pain in a hospital in a few years with liver issues or dead of a heart attack.
Tren also causes some different side effects from other types of juice like really bad night sweats and hardcore insomnia and the night sweats can be VERY BAD, like waking up soaked with your bed totally wet. But this is the least of your problems. Tren also causes shortness of breath and some dudes end up stopping cardio altogether because the endurance is just not there. So, if you’re a football player or any other type of endurance athlete, stay away from tren. Because It will severely impact your performance.
Another fact that you need to know about Tren is that it doesn’t aromatize or convert to the female sex hormone estrogen, which is one of the big concerns when taking steroids. But don’t think that you’re free from problems. The fact that it does not aromatize is mentioned in many places, like it’s a benefit of the drug, but you get so many other side effects that in the end it’s just as bad. With tren, the androgenic side effects are pronounced such as baldness, really bad acne and oily skin and as far as the baldness goes, you’ll get affected if you already have a predisposition to being bald. This means that tren will start and/or accelerate the process.
Now don’t think that because tren doesn’t convert to estrogen that you will not experience female or estrogen side effects like bitch tits or bloating because Tren is a progestin and increases prolactin levels in the body and this can cause nasty puffy nipples. Your nipples can get so sensitive that it will bother you to wear a shirt and actually, some people even have their nipples leak which to me is quite emasculating.
So as you can see, all this power comes at a high price and because of how extreme it is, it’s not recommended that people use tren unless they have cycled with less powerful steroids first.
So now you have a better glimpse at how some people gain 10 - 20 lbs of muscle in a short amount of time while still looking big, full and shredded. Think that for a natural athlete, in order to be shredded, you have to deplete yourself of calories, so it’s very hard to walk around big, full and shredded at the same time. The process of getting stage ready is excruciating so if you’re seeing dudes walking around like this, chances are they’re not natural.
Also, understand that there is a difference between juicing professionally and recreationally. A drug like tren will help a professional bodybuilder or physique competitor, but it’s not a magical pill that will automatically take you to victory. At that level, all the guys on stage look big and shredded and you’re looking at minimal differences separating winners from losers. This mean that at that level, you will still have to bust your butt, work hard at the gym and have your meal plan in check.
But for the regular joe blow, these drugs will make a significant difference and allow you to get away with more than you would naturally. As a natural lifter, your diet needs to be perfect and you will be always walking that fine line trying to gain muscle and stay lean. However, a regular dude on juice will be able to get away with some crappy meals and shitty food and still grow and look good. It does make life easier! But here’s the deal: steroids can and chances are that it will affect how long you live.
Now I don’t care what you do, although I would prefer that you didn’t choose the path of drugs, but taking tren or any other drug needs to be a careful, educated and well thought out decision. Think about the risk versus reward and to me there are 3 scenarios:
- If you’re a teenager up to until about your early 20s, you have no business even thinking about steroids! Your body is still developing and your hormones are still adjusting to their adult balance. Why risk throwing off your hormones for the rest of your life! The risk is just too high! You should be focusing on eating right and working hard and if you can’t even handle the basics you haven’t even earned the right to THINK about juicing.
- The only scenario I would understand someone considering steroids is if you’re pursuing a career as a professional bodybuilder. By this I mean a career for life, not a guest appearance on a physique competition to check the box on your bucket list. If you’re getting success, recognition, personal fulfillment or good living out of the deal, maybe the risk is worthwhile to you and if you die early, you’ll die happy. In this case, make sure you do plenty of research and that you have professional medical support to monitor the impact on your body.
- You’re a regular guy wanting to look good in general. If that is you, here is what I think: man the hell up, go get your mealplan in check and go work out. Why would you risk your penis not working, having these horrible side effects or die early of a heart attack just to look good at a pool party and impress your friends? You can absolutely look awesome as a natural athlete, so stop trying to find a shortcut or a magical solution so you don’t have to work as hard.
Now before I conclude, I thought it would be cool to show you some examples I found on Forums of people that have used Tren so you can see the results. Keep in mind that they’re typically on other steroids as well such as testosterone for example.
Here is a guy that did a 12 week cycle. This is his before photo:
And here are his photos from 12 weeks later:
Now before you get too excited, let’s take a look at the same guy 8 months after he stopped the cycle and as you can see, he lost most of his gains which is something you need to keep in mind. Holding on to your gains after the cycle is no walk in the park so make sure you understand this because I really don’t see the point of risking all the above-mentioned side effects if the results are just going to go away when you’re done.
And let me just show you another before and after transformation with a TREN AND TESTOSTERONE CYCLE and to be honest this transformation could have happened naturally. It may have taking longer and more hard work, but that penis of yours would 100% be in tact no matter what!
Now, something else I recommend is that you search FORUMS looking for real people’s testimonies on side effects. Here you will get a more realistic idea of what happens because if you go to gym bros or sites selling drugs, they will always tell you everything is great and you only have problems if you’re dumb or not using the right medications to counteract the side effects which is utter bullshit!
Here is an example of a Forum post:
Pretty sad right? Well, here’s another one for you:
First of all why in the hell is a 17 year old taking tren and also I would like to mention that I am fairly certain the 1,000 mg was supposed to be 100 mg. The one bad thing about forum posts is the spelling and grammar can be very bad at times. The other sad thing Isee in forums all the time is that these people are taking all these drugs and it’s VERY clear that they have no idea what they’re doing. Even the responses from other people are like“Why the hell did you take these drugs before doing any research on them?”
Well, you want to know why? It’s all these fake natties giving people unrealistic expectations which makes their fans MORE desperate because they can never look like their idols, even when using their exercise programs. It’s also all these gym bros glorifying steroids or the people who glorify it to make money off of YOU. Guys, the real competitors that do it for the sport and have respect for the sport don’t glorify it and tell you to do your research and get your training and meal plan figured out first. Now getting back to Arnold, even HE is fed up with all the non-sense and the direction the sport is taking.
So there you have it guys! Stay tuned for the next installments on T3, Clenbuterol and Anavar. Be sure to hit that like and subscribe button and as always, more good stuff coming soon! See ya!
Testosterone: How To Optimize Your T-Levels Through Nutrition & Lifestyle!
The TRUTH About Testosterone Boosters!
Do You Need Testosterone Replacement Therapy? | DON'T LET LOW-T RUIN YOUR LIFE!