«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Joey_Lopez
Joey_Lopez g Jose Lopez
226 Post(s)
226 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Impulse

Personally I enjoy training in rags. For my actually coaching and personal training gigs I'm pretty much under-armoured to the nines, but while I train myself I'm typically in some no-name brand pair of shorts (see also: Scott's old school blue shorts from way back when), and a generic old t-shirt covered by a thrift store zip-up hoodie.

My goal originally while I was bodybuilding was to train as covered and as humbled as possible to really focus on the movement quality and contraction themselves without being distracted by the visible changes my body would be going under, now it's taken on much more of a personal meaning.

I thrive in the sweat equity of training, the universality of each of our journeys. We aren't politicians, we aren't doctors, we aren't policeman or office workers in the gym, we are all united under the iron and our struggle to attain our goals. The rags help reinforce that mindset. I am no better than you, I am no better than me. Stay hungry, stay after it.

Damn dude, couldn't have said it better myself. Great motivation

2 year #SHF athlete I love to train hard and help others when they want it.
wilkinson207
wilkinson207 g jake wilkinson
115 Post(s)
115 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2014
Posted

i exercise in my back garden so i wear anything from my under pants to a pair of pants with occasionally a vest or something... oh and i always wear a wooly hat just incase it gets cold :3

"its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up" - Vince Lombardi
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .