Please check my form

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Carter01
Carter01 g Andy Carter
10 Post(s)
10 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted

Ditch the cross training shoes. The squishy soles in those type shoes as well as some running shoes does no favors in the deadlift. Scott has several videos on how to setup the deadlift and many tips to improve. Bare foot or wrestling shoes are listed in the videos. I have only been deadlifting for about four months and when I ditched the shoes i instantly found a new level of stability and controlled strength. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Adawg38
Adawg38 g Aaron Henry
563 Post(s)
563 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Carter01

Ditch the cross training shoes. The squishy soles in those type shoes as well as some running shoes does no favors in the deadlift. Scott has several videos on how to setup the deadlift and many tips to improve. Bare foot or wrestling shoes are listed in the videos. I have only been deadlifting for about four months and when I ditched the shoes i instantly found a new level of stability and controlled strength. Good luck and keep up the great work!

definately going to try barefoot next time.

I have been training coming up on 6 years and have made some great gainz. I've done a lot of trial and error on myself as well as learned from others and through research online. I've come along way in strength and size since I've started. I will continue to learn and make myself better each day. MS Athlete/Super Hermanite BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE, BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL.
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .