Forums

FrankieG
FrankieG g Frank Grasso
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2020
Posted

Hey Scott, my four days to go to the gym are Tues, Wed, Fri, and Sat.  Can I do a push and a pull on consecutive days (Tues and Wed), then the legs on Fri and one of the circuits on Sat?  I feel like I already get enough cardio, so missing one of the circuit days probably isn't that big a deal.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7K Post(s)
7K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: FrankieG

Hey Scott, my four days to go to the gym are Tues, Wed, Fri, and Sat.  Can I do a push and a pull on consecutive days (Tues and Wed), then the legs on Fri and one of the circuits on Sat?  I feel like I already get enough cardio, so missing one of the circuit days probably isn't that big a deal.

@FrankieG Hey man! Replied to the comment you left on the PPL program the other day! Hope that helps!

What you have planned will work, but if you're doing the full program you'll ideally need six days to train!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Bluesboy1181
Bluesboy1181 p Brice Davenport
3 Post(s)
3 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2021
Posted

Can you give me an alternative to the spider curl I dint have a Preacher curl yet. Also for the leg press as well please 

Scott_Herman
7K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Bluesboy1181

Can you give me an alternative to the spider curl I dint have a Preacher curl yet. Also for the leg press as well please 

@Bluesboy1181 Hey Brice! Do you mean you don't have an incline bench? You don't need a preacher curl to do a spider curl. If you have an incline bench (or a flat bench that you can raise a little) then you should be able to do a spider curl!

I replied to your comment on one of my leg routines about what you can switch out for leg press!

Bluesboy1181
3 Post(s)
Posted

Ok thank you apologies I’m still getting use to using this app lol. Almost done with the first month and I’m for sure getting stronger. BecAuse of my knees I haven’t been able to deadlift more then 225 and two days ago I rep’d 315. Thank you

Scott_Herman
7K Post(s)
Posted

Ok thank you apologies I’m still getting use to using this app lol. Almost done with the first month and I’m for sure getting stronger. BecAuse of my knees I haven’t been able to deadlift more then 225 and two days ago I rep’d 315. Thank you

@Bluesboy1181 It's all good man no problem! Glad to hear you are seeing progress and getting stronger! That's insane progress to get from 225lbs to 315lbs, proud of you! Now on the way to 405lbs, keep it up Brice!

Bluesboy1181
3 Post(s)
Posted

To be fair I started light because I have bad knees. So it’s more about I guess confidence of getting back to heavier Weight 

Scott_Herman
7K Post(s)
Posted

To be fair I started light because I have bad knees. So it’s more about I guess confidence of getting back to heavier Weight 

@Bluesboy1181 Nothing wrong with that man! Just keep building that confidence!

muscular strength
You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member.