Skip to main content

30 Day ABS Challenge for Blockier ABS!

This two workouts are BRUTAL, but they drive results! So let's get STAHHHHTED!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Chrismag

thx for the advice :)

@Chrismag My pleasure! Hope you're still crushing the challenge!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Chrismag
Chrismag g Novac Magda
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2020
Posted

i do. Thanks to your accurate, motivational videos started working out, started liking the exercises and also seeing results. i very much appreciate everything u do for us Scott.  :)

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

i do. Thanks to your accurate, motivational videos started working out, started liking the exercises and also seeing results. i very much appreciate everything u do for us Scott.  :)

@Chrismag That's awesome to hear! I give the tips but you put in the work for the results! Keep it up!

Rickypedia
Rickypedia g Ricky Myers
2 Post(s)
2 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2019
Posted

My update, a couple days late but I hadn't gotten around to posting. For 27% body fat, I can't say much surprise I didnt get a 6 pack in 30 days, but I do think my obliques got a bit more noticable. I am down another 4 pounds, though!

Front unflexed

Front flexed

Side unflexed

Side flexed

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Rickypedia

My update, a couple days late but I hadn't gotten around to posting. For 27% body fat, I can't say much surprise I didnt get a 6 pack in 30 days, but I do think my obliques got a bit more noticable. I am down another 4 pounds, though!

Front unflexed

Front flexed

Side unflexed

Side flexed

@RickyPedia Awesome job on completing the 30 days Ricky!

Looks as though your upper abs are coming through a bit more as well! And looks like you've dropped some fat around your obliques for sure!

Proud of you man!

Chrismag
Chrismag g Novac Magda
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2020
Posted

Hi Scott, 

Of course, i finished the "30 day ABS Challenge for Blockier ABS" , just had no time replying. In the last 2 weeks of this "ABS challenge", did the hanging knee raise, too, as i built this "pull-up bar" in my backyard. just wanted to show u. I am so thankful having your videos as a guide ( no need to think of what should i do) ..Right now, i am doing the " 12-Week-Home-Program", watched all the 9 videos and liked them all. Thank u. 

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Hi Scott, 

Of course, i finished the "30 day ABS Challenge for Blockier ABS" , just had no time replying. In the last 2 weeks of this "ABS challenge", did the hanging knee raise, too, as i built this "pull-up bar" in my backyard. just wanted to show u. I am so thankful having your videos as a guide ( no need to think of what should i do) ..Right now, i am doing the " 12-Week-Home-Program", watched all the 9 videos and liked them all. Thank u. 

@Chrismag Nice innovation with the pull-up bar!

And your abs are looking awesome! Great work completing the 30 days Chris! Looking forward to seeing what changes you will make with the home program! Keep crushing it!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .