Skip to main content

Scott Herman - BICEPS & TRAPS GROWTH!

I am going to train Biceps and Traps Everyday, for 30 DAYS!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Kris_Krop
Kris_Krop g Kris Kropfelder
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: June 6, 2019
Posted

I definitely noticed your trap gains in the recent video!

I unfortunately am out. I tried to be consistent, but with between working for 10-12 hour days in the blasted heat and trying to be consistent with my regular workout routine, I just am tapped out at the end of the day, along with other family and such responsibilities and things that come up.

I do notice though, that I also feel that it was working. Maybe not a super huge change. I mean, I wasn’t turning green and able to smash things in a hulking Banner,.. I mean manner, but I definitely noticed the same vascular increase and a constant pump feel to the biceps

and it makes sense and I’ll say why I think so:

It’s modeled after people who do the same kind of physical work day in and day out so they have that kind of strength from always using that muscle and such.
my father in law is a perfect example for this study!  He is in his mid 60’s and has been doing carpentry and tile work for something like 40 years. I canNOT keep up with him!

He can move a whole room around with full sets of furniture while laying tile by himself in record timing without stopping! A couple of years ago we were cleaning out a trailer full of tile and carpentry debri.. I was throwing pieces and chunks into the dumb..getting winded..  this man, comes over with a shovel and starts chucking HEAPS of tile trash into the dump one after another until it was done.  Then of course he laughed at me and says I need to go to his gym.. which was working in tile.

And he doesn’t “look” strong. Never been to a gym. But he has this Real world strength I can’t match.

so.. long story short, I believe the nuclei training works. Not for aesthetic value, but for overall internal muscle density. A kind of Old Man Muscle in could only hope to have at his age.

if you read this far, thank you lol.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Kris_Krop

I definitely noticed your trap gains in the recent video!

I unfortunately am out. I tried to be consistent, but with between working for 10-12 hour days in the blasted heat and trying to be consistent with my regular workout routine, I just am tapped out at the end of the day, along with other family and such responsibilities and things that come up.

I do notice though, that I also feel that it was working. Maybe not a super huge change. I mean, I wasn’t turning green and able to smash things in a hulking Banner,.. I mean manner, but I definitely noticed the same vascular increase and a constant pump feel to the biceps

and it makes sense and I’ll say why I think so:

It’s modeled after people who do the same kind of physical work day in and day out so they have that kind of strength from always using that muscle and such.
my father in law is a perfect example for this study!  He is in his mid 60’s and has been doing carpentry and tile work for something like 40 years. I canNOT keep up with him!

He can move a whole room around with full sets of furniture while laying tile by himself in record timing without stopping! A couple of years ago we were cleaning out a trailer full of tile and carpentry debri.. I was throwing pieces and chunks into the dumb..getting winded..  this man, comes over with a shovel and starts chucking HEAPS of tile trash into the dump one after another until it was done.  Then of course he laughed at me and says I need to go to his gym.. which was working in tile.

And he doesn’t “look” strong. Never been to a gym. But he has this Real world strength I can’t match.

so.. long story short, I believe the nuclei training works. Not for aesthetic value, but for overall internal muscle density. A kind of Old Man Muscle in could only hope to have at his age.

if you read this far, thank you lol.

yeah there is definitely a lot of truth to what you said about your Father In-Law.  Our bodies are capable of much more thna people realize!  too funny how he just blows by you though and then laughs haha.  Good for him for being in his 60s and still killing it!

Glad you were able to train for a while though my bro!  You can always pick it back up when you have time!! or do 50 curls a day. Something is better than nothing!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!

Guys, this week has been the hardest so far.  I've just been so active with things outside the gym that the extra energy to complete the 100 reps of curls and power shrugs really took a lot out of me.  Yesterday I woke up, did some work for a few hours, and then needed a nap.. I was just so tired and hungry.

Speaking of being hungry, I am definitely eating more food as well. You HAVE to. We are using more energy so we need more food. It's science... haha

But because its the last week I am going to stay extra focused and really give it my all! 

We are at the finish line guys! No time to waste!  LET'S DO IT!

Kris_Krop
Kris_Krop g Kris Kropfelder
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: June 6, 2019
Posted

Thank you! That is true! I should at least do some every day. But I am hoping to do it again once work calms down next year. I am even training a new guy currently. Hopefully he sticks with the company and works hard lol...

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Kris_Krop

Thank you! That is true! I should at least do some every day. But I am hoping to do it again once work calms down next year. I am even training a new guy currently. Hopefully he sticks with the company and works hard lol...

@Kris_Krop Yeah man nothing wrong with doing it again when work calms down! Hopefully the new guy does stick with it, you will just have to push him and keep him motivated!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

THE RESULTS ARE IN GUYS!!!  Check it out!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .