Skip to main content

Are my calculations right and should I start cardio? (Mealplan) (cutting)

ve just finished my calculations for my macros in order to shred. Just wondering if this works out.

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Ypso

Thanks again! Didn't know that you can even gain strength while cutting!

I can't thank you enough @Scott_Herman! You are helping me every day with each question I'm coming up with! Your support is amazing! You're a real role model for me! Every gram of muscle I gained since the last 3 years is because of you and your content! Keep up that amaaaaazing work!

Yeah if you are still strength training while cutting it's very possible to get stronger!

It's my pleasure man, that's the entire reason I started this site and my business, to help people reach their fitness goals! Keep crushing it yourself 💪 

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Ypso
Ypso g Hannes Junge
37 Post(s)
37 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2016
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Yeah if you are still strength training while cutting it's very possible to get stronger!

It's my pleasure man, that's the entire reason I started this site and my business, to help people reach their fitness goals! Keep crushing it yourself 💪 

I'll do my best!

You're the realest. You're not someone who's trying to foist all that supplements to your followers because you know that you can reach your goals without them! No Dollar Signs in your eyes :) You really want to help everyone to succeed! So much appreciated!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

I'll do my best!

You're the realest. You're not someone who's trying to foist all that supplements to your followers because you know that you can reach your goals without them! No Dollar Signs in your eyes :) You really want to help everyone to succeed! So much appreciated!

Anytime @Ypso, anytime!

Ypso
Ypso g Hannes Junge
37 Post(s)
37 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2016
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Anytime @Ypso, anytime!

Btw. At which times would you consume carbs? I'm always drinking that whey shake together with a banana. Most of my carbs are consumed at the morning. The carbs from the beans are eaten like 1 hour after the gym which could also be like midnight.. so how many hours before I go sleeping should eat my last meal?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Btw. At which times would you consume carbs? I'm always drinking that whey shake together with a banana. Most of my carbs are consumed at the morning. The carbs from the beans are eaten like 1 hour after the gym which could also be like midnight.. so how many hours before I go sleeping should eat my last meal?

Try to get a good amount of carbs around training - probably pre- and post-workoutmeals. If you have a good amount in you early in the day and train later in the day, that's fine. Honestly the post-workout meal is probably the best time to get them.. but if it is late at night, maybe not heaps. As long as you hit your macros for the day, that's the main thing.

And I would say wait at least 30-60 minutes after your last meal before going to bed.

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .