Skip to main content
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Simon87
Simon87 g Simon Borrow
19 Post(s)
19 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2017
Posted

Once again tried the app to post but wouldn't.

Do you have any videos on stretches for lower back pain? Don't think I've hurt myself doing anything wrong, I think it is to do with my condition

??????
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Simon87

Once again tried the app to post but wouldn't.

Do you have any videos on stretches for lower back pain? Don't think I've hurt myself doing anything wrong, I think it is to do with my condition

You made sure you were logged in on the app before you tried to post?

And yes, have you seen this video?

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Simon87
Simon87 g Simon Borrow
19 Post(s)
Posted

Yeah I've seen that video and do them, I definitely feel them loosen me up but the pain hasn't improved so guessing it must be my condition.

Have my first appointment at the pain clinic in two weeks so hopefully they can help a bit.

Started using the hex bar for deadlift aswell to see if that helped with the pain but that hasn't but I definitely feel it working my gluteus a lot more

??????
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Yeah I've seen that video and do them, I definitely feel them loosen me up but the pain hasn't improved so guessing it must be my condition.

Have my first appointment at the pain clinic in two weeks so hopefully they can help a bit.

Started using the hex bar for deadlift aswell to see if that helped with the pain but that hasn't but I definitely feel it working my gluteus a lot more

Yeah I guess when the pain is joint/bone pain as opposed to muscle pain/tightness, then stretching won't really have the effect you want.

I hope you get some good news or a good solution at the clinic Simon!!

Simon87
Simon87 g Simon Borrow
19 Post(s)
Posted

Turns out the Dr's sent me to the wrong thing so i am still waiting for those meds!!!

Been smashing back and leg day lately so thats good 💪 been struggling with chest day though due to the goddamn shoulder. Did a couple of sets on the bench press earlier and had to give up,so focused on trieps and trying to do do shouder stretches and physio stuff on it but it just felt like my shoulder was going to pop out. Hopefully the shoulder will improve soon so i can get back on to chest day properly as its getting annoying going backwards instead of forwards with that. ohwell 2 out of 3 days are going well so can't complain to much.

??????
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Turns out the Dr's sent me to the wrong thing so i am still waiting for those meds!!!

Been smashing back and leg day lately so thats good 💪 been struggling with chest day though due to the goddamn shoulder. Did a couple of sets on the bench press earlier and had to give up,so focused on trieps and trying to do do shouder stretches and physio stuff on it but it just felt like my shoulder was going to pop out. Hopefully the shoulder will improve soon so i can get back on to chest day properly as its getting annoying going backwards instead of forwards with that. ohwell 2 out of 3 days are going well so can't complain to much.

Oh no!! Not good! The meds will help with the pain yeah? Let's hope this time around, you get sent the right thing!

You making sure to do shoulder warm-ups? I know it will still be painful due to chronic pain issues.. but hopefully that will help a little. Don't forget to keep those shoulders packed as well, super important to avoid shoulder issues!

Just keep doing your best Simon! 💪 

Simon87
Simon87 g Simon Borrow
19 Post(s)
Posted

Finally went to the pain clinic this week to be told I have to wait a month for my new Meds 😠

Shoulder has been great the last month and a half so I'm just getting my chest strength back to where it was.

Trying to do more squats with the safety bar and deadlift with the hex bar. Seem to be getting on alright with them. Occasionally it makes my pain a bit worse but it's at a level I can cope with at the moment.

Now I just need to focus more on my core

??????
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Finally went to the pain clinic this week to be told I have to wait a month for my new Meds 😠

Shoulder has been great the last month and a half so I'm just getting my chest strength back to where it was.

Trying to do more squats with the safety bar and deadlift with the hex bar. Seem to be getting on alright with them. Occasionally it makes my pain a bit worse but it's at a level I can cope with at the moment.

Now I just need to focus more on my core

@Simon87 Damn that sucks you have to wait another month man 😕 

Glad you've been feeling a bit better with the pain though and getting your strength back! Just don't push to the point where you make it worse than it already is.. don't want to hear you got injured!

How often are you training your core at the moment? Try aiming for 3-4 days per week if you're really trying to bring it up!

Simon87
Simon87 g Simon Borrow
19 Post(s)
Posted

To be honest I probably hadn't done any core training in a few months. Just been getting back into it over the last two weeks

Finally got my new pain meds. It'll take a few weeks before I start to feel any benifits though but at least I can now happily push myself a bit more

??????
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

To be honest I probably hadn't done any core training in a few months. Just been getting back into it over the last two weeks

Finally got my new pain meds. It'll take a few weeks before I start to feel any benifits though but at least I can now happily push myself a bit more

@Simon87 Definitely get back into it man! The video I released yesterday will probably be helpful to you!

Simon87
Simon87 g Simon Borrow
19 Post(s)
Posted

Watched the video as soon as it came out. Been doing the vacuums through out the day.

New Meds kicked my arse to day and took all my energy so didn't manage to do gym. Got four days off as going to Rome in the morning so plan to hit the gym hard first thing Tuesday 💪 maybe do a few sit-ups and press up in the hotel though.

Love your videos

??????
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Watched the video as soon as it came out. Been doing the vacuums through out the day.

New Meds kicked my arse to day and took all my energy so didn't manage to do gym. Got four days off as going to Rome in the morning so plan to hit the gym hard first thing Tuesday 💪 maybe do a few sit-ups and press up in the hotel though.

Love your videos

@Simon87 Oh awesome man! Enjoy Rome, it's an amazing place!!!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .