Skip to main content
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
47 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: September 9, 2017
Posted

Bro what's a good camera to start the whole YouTube thing? think seeing what I've done and become would help inspire some people especially those who have over come what I've been through give them something to aim for and that!

Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
Posted

@Scott_Herman bro what do you think the time line roughly would be train roughly 5-6 days a week to look properly ripped minus 10% bf, and keeping the muscle mass? Still growing muscle with 500 calorie deficit. Arms are 15.5 16 with a pump. Chest and shoulders looking pretty good still feel as though they are lacking somewhat muscle growing slowly there but it's still growing! Want to get to 15% bf then lean bulk plus me and the fiancé have gone vegan so get very little saturated fats although carbs is the only thing I have to worry about but just upped my activity levels like walks in the forest etc got pea protein isolate keep the protein up a bit.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Whataguy

@Scott_Herman bro what do you think the time line roughly would be train roughly 5-6 days a week to look properly ripped minus 10% bf, and keeping the muscle mass? Still growing muscle with 500 calorie deficit. Arms are 15.5 16 with a pump. Chest and shoulders looking pretty good still feel as though they are lacking somewhat muscle growing slowly there but it's still growing! Want to get to 15% bf then lean bulk plus me and the fiancé have gone vegan so get very little saturated fats although carbs is the only thing I have to worry about but just upped my activity levels like walks in the forest etc got pea protein isolate keep the protein up a bit.

The Sony DSLR was popular for quite a while, might be a good place to start for decent quality!

Honestly.. you can't really put an exact timeline on it. It all depends on how much you stick to your diet and your training and how often you hit plateaus etc. etc. I would simply give the entire process 100% of your efforts, and just work until you get to the point you're aiming for.

Just make sure you are still keeping them protein levels high while cutting to maintain as much muscle as possible 💪 

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
Posted

😂 Sorry dude I meant resolution lol 4K 1080p etc. Dlsr yikes 😂 

Yeah a man not really eating a deficit until my protein gets here usually around 2200 to 2500 now was 1600-1800

ttyyler
ttyyler g paisley green
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2020
Posted
Posted By: Whataguy

Has anyone's tried waist trimmers?

cant really do much cardio so was going to get one as someone told me they increase blood flow to you lower ab and back to promote muscle growth and burning fat my fiancé told me the kardashians use them thought what the hell give it a bash!

The waist trainer is really effective. It can help you burn your fat and protect your waist from injury during training.

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .