Skip to main content
«
Page 3 of 3 ▾
jfSR
jfSR g Juan Serpa
25 Post(s)
25 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2016
Posted

As for the extra cardio, i won't do it just yet, to not play with to many variables at a time.

I'll play with my macros only, till i finish this 12 weeks.

What do you think?

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: jfSR

I'm eating this calories:

• 260-270 carbs. (It should be 270).
  • 85-100 fats. (It should be 100).
  • 110-130 protins. (It should be 210)'
  • Around 2400 total. (2829).

When i tried to post from the app the "submit" button did not work.

OK. The numbers look OK apart from protein.. in my opinion, I would suggest you do what you can to increase that a bit. If you want to, increase the protein and cut the carbs back to like 200g-250g.

That's interesting about the app.. thanks for letting me know.. things like that should be fixed when we roll out version 2.0!

I think adding cardio would be a good idea, but at the end of the day, it's up to you. You still have about 2 months left right?

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
jfSR
jfSR g Juan Serpa
25 Post(s)
Posted

All right man, i'll bump up those proteins!!!!!

And yes, there is about 7 weeks still to go.

What kind of cardio do you recommend for mi??

Thanks for all the answers bro, you are really helping.💪 

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

All right man, i'll bump up those proteins!!!!!

And yes, there is about 7 weeks still to go.

What kind of cardio do you recommend for mi??

Thanks for all the answers bro, you are really helping.💪 

I think HIIT is your best bet for cardio. About 15-20 minutes where you have 1 minute of intense effort, then 1 minute of light effort. A typical example is 1 minute running fast on a treadmill, then 1 minute walking/slow jogging and repeat. But you can do the same thing on a bike or rower.

You can even do circuits for HIIT training, like the routines in the home program or some routines from the @exclusive section.

jfSR
jfSR g Juan Serpa
25 Post(s)
Posted

Hey Scott!!

It has been a while since I last wrote here, you see: I suffered yet another injury last march/april. That war really frustrating and make quit fitness altogether... Anyways, I don't wanna comeback here with just a history and zero results, so I'm reching back to you after finally finishing the 12 weeks transformation challenge. I leave some before and after pictures, some stats and some questions:

jfSR
jfSR g Juan Serpa
25 Post(s)
Posted

BEFORE AFTER

MAN!!! this pictures doesnt show, by any mean, how good i feel about myself!!

Some stats:

Weight: from 75kg to 73.2 kg.

Neck: from 37 cmts. to 38.2 ctms

waist: from 75.2 cmts to 93.2 ctms.

Arms: from 37.2 to 37 ..... What just happened??!!😲 

Thighs: from 54.7 to 56

My Macros: I have no idea (i have to admit it)

Questions:

1) about warm up, how long should i warm up before a heavy deadlift set? an how to do it smartly? Let's say in your fullbodyevolution program.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

BEFORE AFTER

MAN!!! this pictures doesnt show, by any mean, how good i feel about myself!!

Some stats:

Weight: from 75kg to 73.2 kg.

Neck: from 37 cmts. to 38.2 ctms

waist: from 75.2 cmts to 93.2 ctms.

Arms: from 37.2 to 37 ..... What just happened??!!😲 

Thighs: from 54.7 to 56

My Macros: I have no idea (i have to admit it)

Questions:

1) about warm up, how long should i warm up before a heavy deadlift set? an how to do it smartly? Let's say in your fullbodyevolution program.

@jfSR Welcome back man!

There are definitely differences between your photos - It actually looks like you've dropped some fat from your mid-section, though that could be because your chest / shoulders go bigger to create that illusion of your waist looking smaller.

So were you using the program to cut, or to bulk? Because you say your weight went down but all of your measurements increased? Or do you have those around the wrong way - for example, did your waist grow from 75cm to 93cm, or did it shrink from 93cm to 75cm?

A solid warm-up should take you around 5 - 10 minutes minimum. Take some time to do some warm-up sets (at least 3 - 5 warm-up sets is a good target) and do some mobility in-between those warm-ups too, particularly for your legs and lower back.

jfSR
jfSR g Juan Serpa
25 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

@jfSR Welcome back man!

There are definitely differences between your photos - It actually looks like you've dropped some fat from your mid-section, though that could be because your chest / shoulders go bigger to create that illusion of your waist looking smaller.

So were you using the program to cut, or to bulk? Because you say your weight went down but all of your measurements increased? Or do you have those around the wrong way - for example, did your waist grow from 75cm to 93cm, or did it shrink from 93cm to 75cm?

A solid warm-up should take you around 5 - 10 minutes minimum. Take some time to do some warm-up sets (at least 3 - 5 warm-up sets is a good target) and do some mobility in-between those warm-ups too, particularly for your legs and lower back.

Actually I don't know what I want, to bulk or to cut. Yes, I wanna gain lots of muscle, but I would love to lose body fat (specially on the chest area).

About my stats, the waist numbers are mistaken: it shrink from 95 to 93. The rest of the numbers are correct.

Thanks for the quick reply and for the warm up tips.

I'm currently pushing through the FullBodyEvolution program, so I'll let you know about my progress.

Thanks again man 🏋 

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Actually I don't know what I want, to bulk or to cut. Yes, I wanna gain lots of muscle, but I would love to lose body fat (specially on the chest area).

About my stats, the waist numbers are mistaken: it shrink from 95 to 93. The rest of the numbers are correct.

Thanks for the quick reply and for the warm up tips.

I'm currently pushing through the FullBodyEvolution program, so I'll let you know about my progress.

Thanks again man 🏋 

@jfSR Yeah I thought the waist measurements must have gotten smaller, not bigger! Haha.

I might have asked this already, but are you a newbie to training? I might have asked that around the start of last year so I guess you might not be anymore, which would mean focusing on some fat loss is probably a good idea at the moment.

If you can get down to around 15% body fat (or slightly lower) that will then be a good point to start a lean bulk from!

You can still do Full Body Evolution if you decide to cut, just make sure you're in a calorie deficit 💪 

«
Page 3 of 3 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .