Skip to main content

Inversion Boots Giveaway!

Take your abdominal workouts to the NEXT LEVEL!

«
Page 3 of 3 ▾
rhutchin
rhutchin g Robert Hutchinson
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted
  • My favorite piece of equipment: Kettlebells
  • Link: http://www.homefitnessequipment.org/vinylcoveredkettlebellsfreeshipping.aspx
  • Why: These are an awesome way to get a full body workout whenever you aren't able to get to a gym.  Whether you're on the road traveling, or in my case moving to a new state and don't have a new gym membership yet, they are compact enough to throw in the car and take with you.  Allowing you to get a workout in at any time or place!
Kidwhaha
Kidwhaha g Noah Aadams
13 Post(s)
13 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

My favorite piece of equipment: Hex Dumbbells 

Link: http://www.homefitnessequipment.org/hexdumbbellswrubberheadandcontouredchromehandle.aspx

Why: because you can do so manny different exercises with dumbbells to work manny different parts of the body weather it be just the normal curl or putting them between your legt to add some weight while you do dips. the hexagon shape is also great so they dont roll away when you put them down to grab a drink. 

ToddHFE
ToddHFE g Todd Burgess
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: December 12, 1969
Posted

Hey Everyone!  Thanks for the great entries so far, remember that you can get extra credit for posting the links to your favorite equipment on your FB and Twitter account too!  Stay strong, Todd, HomeFitnessEquipment.org

Workout Equipment Expert from HomeFitnessEquipment.org - If I don't know the answer to your question, I will find it for you!
Super_Saiyan_Steve
Super_Saiyan_Steve g Istvan Karsai
4 Post(s)
4 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

We will be picking one MALE and one FEMALE winner!

HOW TO ENTER:

1. “LIKE” the HomeFitnessEquipment Facebook page.
  2. Go to www.HomeFitnessEquipment.org and pick your FAVORITE piece of equipment and tell us in a comment below why you chose it.

EXAMPLE:

• My favorite piece of equipment: Inversion Boots
  • Link: https://www.homefitnessequipment.org/inversionboots.aspx
  • Why: The Inversion Boots are AWESOME! Not only can you use them to hang upside-down for a hardcore abdominal workout, but you can keep them on throughout your entire routine for an added 3lbs per leg! For me, this is just enough so that I can still perform all the same exercises but the added weight boosts the level of difficulty. You can run while wearing the boosts to amplify up your cardio workouts as well!

Contest Ends December 1st, 2013

*Get Bonus Points for tweeting out the link to your favorite equipment with hashtag #homefitness

Brought to you by:

www.HomeFitnessEquipment.org

Promo Code: shfequipment (5% Off Entire Store)

Example Inversion Boots Workout:

HOW TO ENTER:

1. “LIKE” the HomeFitnessEquipment Facebook page : done.
  2. Go to www.HomeFitnessEquipment.org and pick your FAVORITE piece of equipment and tell us in a comment below why you chose it : done.
  • My favorite piece of equipment : Inversion Boots
  • Link : http://www.homefitnessequipment.org/inversionboots.aspx
  • Why : It's my favorite because with these boots I could train my abs more efficiently and make my abs routine complete. With these boots I could train like goku did during his journey to Namek(just like this : http://youtu.be/VSl6cz0GrvE?t=5m9s). These boots would also help me in my workout : with their weight they would improve my running, my kicking speed and my jumps. These boots would make me feel that I'm a saiyan.
Future Super Saiyan 3 "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku's speech as a super saiyan to Frieza (Episode 96 : Explosion of Anger)
mbmoss4
mbmoss4 g Brendan Moss
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I like the inversion boots a ton! Those things look so freakin cool! They look like they would allow you to really focus on the contraction in your abdominals and not put any stress in unwanted points. It would make my dang life to win a pair of those!!!!!!!!

Crystalwater
Crystalwater g Dario Borojevic
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

My favorite piece of equipment: Champion Squat Rack

Link: http://www.homefitnessequipment.org/championstepsquatrackfreeshipping.aspx

Why?

Why you ask me, we all need a solid foundation and strong pillars to stand on through life. And that can be provided with a Champion Squat Rack, life will give you trials and tribulations, and it is with a strong core and two pillars as legs to stand on one can move on, and face the challenges that come our way. Using your strongest muscle, the brain and through focus can you face the trials of life, and when life tries to sweep you off your feet you stay put, press those two pillars we call legs against the earth and give life a smile, and say, as the name suggest, I am a Champion of my life!

FeenDog
FeenDog g felix johnston
1 Post(s)
1 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

G'day Scott im from australia and your videos really help me out thanks mate

My favorite piece of equipment: kor Kettleball

Link: http://www.homefitnessequipment.org/korkettleball.aspx

Why: The reason I picked kettleball is because evey day before school I listened to the Joe rogan pod cast and they always talked about how a 38 lbs kettleball but to me ist a 17kg kettleball and Joe said you can do a ferocious work outs with them so when i got my first ever kettleball i started to see the improvement it had on my working out thats why the kettleball is my favorie equipment to use. thanks felix

fuelyourfitness
fuelyourfitness g Jennifer Sheldon
57 Post(s)
57 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2012
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

We will be picking one MALE and one FEMALE winner!

HOW TO ENTER:

1. “LIKE” the HomeFitnessEquipment Facebook page.
  2. Go to www.HomeFitnessEquipment.org and pick your FAVORITE piece of equipment and tell us in a comment below why you chose it.

EXAMPLE:

• My favorite piece of equipment: Inversion Boots
  • Link: https://www.homefitnessequipment.org/inversionboots.aspx
  • Why: The Inversion Boots are AWESOME! Not only can you use them to hang upside-down for a hardcore abdominal workout, but you can keep them on throughout your entire routine for an added 3lbs per leg! For me, this is just enough so that I can still perform all the same exercises but the added weight boosts the level of difficulty. You can run while wearing the boosts to amplify up your cardio workouts as well!

Contest Ends December 1st, 2013

*Get Bonus Points for tweeting out the link to your favorite equipment with hashtag #homefitness

Brought to you by:

www.HomeFitnessEquipment.org

Promo Code: shfequipment (5% Off Entire Store)

Example Inversion Boots Workout:

My Favorite Piece Of Equipment

Bayou Fitness BF-0250 E-Series Pair of 50lb Adj Dumbbells

Link

http://www.homefitnessequipment.org/bayoufitnessbf-0250e-seriesadjdumbbellsfreeshipping.aspx

Why

I chose the 50lb adjustable dumbbell set as my favorite piece of equipment from Home Fitness Equipment. There are several reasons for this. To start, I have a very busy life running my own In-Home Personal Training business. I am always on the go and work a second job as well. I don’t have much time to go to a gym, so I always workout at home. These adjustable dumbbells have been so much help. It allows me to still get my workout done just as effectively as I would at the gym. It gives me all the different weights in dumbbells I need in one convenient set. Plus, I live in an apartment that has little space to store my equipment and these dumbbells literally fit right under my bed. The other great aspect of these dumbbells is that they have helped me with my Personal Training business too. I have to bring all the equipment to my client’s houses, and let me tell you carrying 10lbs-50lbs worth of dumbbells into a client’s house would be insanely hard. But my adjustable dumbbells let me get this done in one trip! My clients love them and I have talked a lot of them into buying a pair for their workouts when I am not there. My clients are always shocked when I tell them how affordable these are as well. It’s much more expensive to buy different pairs of dumbbells separate. All together I love the adjustable dumbbell set. They are great to workout with, easy to store, easy to carry and oh so convenient!

NASM Certified Personal Trainer- Healthy Edge Coach- Sports Specific Training- Weight Loss- Muscle Gain- Circuit Training- Seven Years Experience- Owner/Trainer of Fuel Your Fitness- Olympic Gold Medalist Mentor (Father Chuck Vinci- Writer for local health magazine- Continually learning more on fitness and nutrition.
ToddHFE
ToddHFE g Todd Burgess
8 Post(s)
8 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: December 12, 1969
Posted

There is still time to enter!  And remember that you can get extra credit by posting your favorite piece of equipment link using social media.  Thanks!

Workout Equipment Expert from HomeFitnessEquipment.org - If I don't know the answer to your question, I will find it for you!
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

What's going on Nation!

The winners of the contest have been chosen! We love doing these contents and will definitely have more coming soon!

Thank you everyone who participated in the contest! Lot's of AMAZING entries!

Female: FuelYourFitness

Male: Ben21

I will be reaching out to both of you for your mailing addresses to send your prize! #HTH

Special thanks to Home Fitness Equipment for sponsoring the contest!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
«
Page 3 of 3 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .