Skip to main content
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
JeremieLoyalty
JeremieLoyalty g Jeremie Mickens
49 Post(s)
49 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

Planet Fitness is a beginner`s gym so I suggest that you should go there because thats where I started and I noticed I gained a lot of Muscle and the Pizza helps you gain more calories and the bagels do to if you are a teenager like me. So sign up with Planet Fitness and yes you can do Squats with a Smith Machine and Dumbells.

JeremieLoyalty
49 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: ohawkey

planet fitness is better than no gym at all. I just want to go there for 3 months. But since there's a contract for one year I'm probably not going to go.

Get The Blackcard You it lets bring a guest everytime you workout for free and Tanning and Massage Chair

JeremieLoyalty
49 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Joey_Lopez

I really agree with Scott on this, at the end of the day a gym is a gym. Yeah I think it's horrible that they offer pizza but they do have the equipment there to apply a lot of the routines that are here on SHF. 

People make fun of planet fitness all the time, but when people ask me where I got so big, I look them straight in the eye and tell them "Planet Fitness". haha just look at my profile photo. For where I live, Planet Fitness is the only gym that is open 24 hours a day so I'm kinda stuck there because of my busy schedule.

I would also take Scotts advice and see if you can volunteer for a free membership! That is freakin' genius man! Good luck!

The offer Pizza and Bagels to say thank you to their members its like 1 cheat meal every month and for teens like me who is trying to gain muscle mass I need the Pizza

Kevit07
Kevit07 g Kevin Child
99 Post(s)
99 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2013
Posted
Posted By: JeremieLoyalty

The offer Pizza and Bagels to say thank you to their members its like 1 cheat meal every month and for teens like me who is trying to gain muscle mass I need the Pizza

I gotta go with Jeremie here, you need to go with what suits you. I would take the your (they should offer a free tour) and determine what's best for you. From what i heard, they got rid of squat machines...so I'd see if they have them available. As for the pizza I'd skip unless it fits my macros. There's also a yearly charge of like 50 dollars in the contract so be on the lookout for that. I just don't like being told they don't judge...yet they call heavy lifters "Lunks".

ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Joey_Lopez

I really agree with Scott on this, at the end of the day a gym is a gym. Yeah I think it's horrible that they offer pizza but they do have the equipment there to apply a lot of the routines that are here on SHF. 

People make fun of planet fitness all the time, but when people ask me where I got so big, I look them straight in the eye and tell them "Planet Fitness". haha just look at my profile photo. For where I live, Planet Fitness is the only gym that is open 24 hours a day so I'm kinda stuck there because of my busy schedule.

I would also take Scotts advice and see if you can volunteer for a free membership! That is freakin' genius man! Good luck!

Does Planet Fitness have a pull up bar? Not an assisted pull up bar.

Deaf3279
Deaf3279 g Earl Patterson
46 Post(s)
46 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2014
Posted

I heard a lot of bad news about Planet Fitness... I dont know if it's only local or it applies to all Planet Fitness. But here what I heard...

1: They gave you free foods that's make you fatty

2: They kick you out for workout so hard they wont let you come back til next week

3: You accident drop any weight or cause too much noise, They kick you out and wont let you come back til next week

4: Ugly color LOL

Bottom line, They want you stay Planet Fitness long as you get. Give you free food make sure you wont get into shapes. So you have to keep come and workout. If they notice you start sweating. They kick you out. "workout too much not healthy"

Good luck. But I'm member at goworkout at local. they're good gym and 24 hour. They have healthy Nutrition snack at front desk. You could just walk by and grab orange or strawberry or any fruit and salad.

My Personal Site: http://deaf3279.webs.com/ (I update pretty often) Spyke: Deaf3279 (I like to chat)
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .