«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Joey_Lopez
Joey_Lopez g Jose Lopez
226 Post(s)
226 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Kevit07

I watch CT for motivation...he just has that Drill Sergeant voice that pushes you to get off your butt and move. I watch Strength camp also as he makes some good fitness points, and I think the "humorous" channel I would say is Hodge Twins and Kali Muscle. As for info and having the best form in my lifts there's only one place, here of course and Scott's channel. I try to get as much info as I can from all of the channels and see what works and what doesn't. All I gotta say is Scott's is the most accurate and uplifting by the people that follow. There's minimal to no accusations of steroids here, and we don't usually tell someone they can't do something. If you got a goal, you should go for it with everything you have. If you fail, just keep going!

Real good response Kevin.

I remember years ago when I was searching for a fitness channel, I went through so many and then I found SHF. Luckily Scott had the same personality was a good friend of mine that got me into the gym in the first place. I noticed Scott was just like him when it came to his approach of delivering information. I could tell from his delivery that he was concerned for all his viewers’ safety, always going into detail about proper form. I really respected that right away and have been following him ever since.

For humor I follow hodgetwins, they also have some good fitness videos as well and have earned great physiques with their training.

2 year #SHF athlete I love to train hard and help others when they want it.
VHKprimus
VHKprimus g Andy Are
16 Post(s)
16 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: January 1, 2014
Posted

Personally, I watch:
SHF- for ideas to create my own workouts that tailor to me
Bart Kwan- seeing a different side to lifting. He does powerlifting and has great life philosophy. As Garyx24 mentioned, he has opened his own gym.
StrengthCamp- Also a man with great philosphy and really great motivation. I think Scott would work well with him and he is very open about his experimentation with steroids. He also teaches how to fix posture because the mind and body are one as he would say. If the body is not in the natural posture we are meant to be, then it effects the mind.
StrengthProject- He used to upload frequently but has since stopped and only uploaded here and there but the tutorials are great and very great motivation for calisthenics if you are into that.
BarBrothers- I don't like what they preach but they have really nice motivation videos and very fun to watch them do bar tricks.
P.O.G- Very entertaining

I have also recently subbed to a few calisthenic youtubers which motivate me to hopefully achieve what they can do on the bars.

workoutkissfan
workoutkissfan g matthew wilson
51 Post(s)
51 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2013
Posted

SHF is my favourite fitness channel scott is an inspiration to me to workout and go out and try new things and all of his vids are very informative and i can go at my own pace

thanks scott for having an awesome channel been a fan since 09

Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted

My favourite fitness channel is the twins of course. They are just extremely funny and enjoyable. The best fitness channel is probably SHF. Its not that enjoyable, but the goal is not so much to be enjoyable, its to be informative and knowledgeable. And of course, I started my fitness journey with the famous SHF video "my chest workout" so..yea

Channels I watch for fun and mockery : POG, TMW, Furious Pete, NWB (I find Nick's videos quite interesting to watch)

Channels I watch for information and really respect them, in decreasing order of respect : Strengthcamp, JuggernautFitnessTV, OmarIsuf, CanditoTrainingHQ.

#HTH!

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Rishi_Ramsamooj

Scott Herman is no doubt my favorite person to watch on youtube for fitness. IMO SHF is the greatest fitness company/comunity of all time. but I just wanna know. Who else do you guys follow? I follow Nick Wright, P.O.G., Omar Isuf. All great channels

SHF. POG. Omar Isuf. Strengthcamp. Hodgetwins. Lee Hayward. Frank Yang.

GT_turbo
GT_turbo g Gregor Trost
183 Post(s)
183 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: February 2, 2014
Posted

BroScienceLife! How to skip leg day is just awesome!

Super Hermanite NCSF personal trainer NLP coach IronMan finisher
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .