51 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: September 9, 2013
Posted

im just wondering

workoutkissfan
workoutkissfan g matthew wilson
51 Post(s)
Posted

this is kinda a weird q but has anyone watched the bachelor remember sean lowe those abs im aiming for and who wants to see a pic so u guys have an iadea

JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: workoutkissfan

this is kinda a weird q but has anyone watched the bachelor remember sean lowe those abs im aiming for and who wants to see a pic so u guys have an iadea

I looked up a picture of this guy, Sean Lowe, so I see what you are aiming for.

You should always stick to your goals, no matter what obstacles get in your way. So by all means keep striving for that man.

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

u searched him joe cool yeah i want those abs not too bulky just right or what would u classify his abs under or even scotts abs and how come people with abs have innies and his abs aren bad are they sean lowes

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

u searched him joe cool yeah i want those abs not too bulky just right or what would u classify his abs under or even scotts abs and how come people with abs have innies

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

just wondering

JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted

u searched him joe cool yeah i want those abs not too bulky just right or what would u classify his abs under or even scotts abs and how come people with abs have innies and his abs aren bad are they sean lowes

Is there really any point in classifying abs?? Abs are abs...some look different to others, although it does sound like you want a sort of flat ab look rather than blocky abs? If that makes sense.

What do you mean by innies...?

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

thats true and are they always different depending on the person and what do u mena by flat abs rather then bulky and what i meant by innies is that alot of people with abs have innies like sean scott and a few others who inspire me and does sean have falt abs

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

whats the differene between flat abs and bulky abd that sean lowe have thanks for being an inspiration scott

JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted

thats true and are they always different depending on the person and what do u mena by flat abs rather then bulky and what i meant by innies is that alot of people with abs have innies like sean scott and a few others who inspire me and does sean have falt abs

What I mean by blocky abs is abs that 'poke out' - you might have heard Scott talk about this in some videos and the fact that he has more blocky abs.

Whereas flat abs...well, I guess they just don't 'poke out' as much haha. I'm not really sure if this guy Sean you admire has flat abs or not..a photo can make it hard to judge.

Innies...you didn't actually explain what they were...are you talking about belly buttons? If so, that is really somehing that is determined at birth and the way your umbilical cord is cut I think...

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

i got ya blocky more abs pop out more then flat abs and yup i remember scott talking about that hes got cool abs and yeah seans abs doent pop out more and yeah the belly button is what i mean kina of an odd questions what do u think of seans abs and between scott and sean are they odd goals to have

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

i got ya blocky more abs pop out more then flat abs and yup i remember scott talking about that hes got cool abs and yeah seans abs doent pop out more and yeah the belly button is what i mean kina of an odd questions what do u think of seans abs and between scott and sean are they odd goals to have

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

here are my top 3 ab inspiration

SCOTT HERMAN

SEAN LOWE

SCOTT EASTWOOD

what are yours and how long does it take for abs to come in

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

here are my top 3 ab inspiration

SCOTT HERMAN

SEAN LOWE

SCOTT EASTWOOD

what are yours and how long does it take for abs to come in

workoutkissfan
51 Post(s)
Posted

and STEPHEN AMELL how come abs are different depending on the person and scar

JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted

They are great goals to have...you always want to have inspirations that you look up to and aspire to be like...that's what drives you.

About your question for how long abs take to come in...that will really depend on your BODY FAT LEVELS. If you are sitting at around 15% of lower you can probably start to see some outline, but if you really want your abs to show, getting to 10% or lower is probably the way to go. That's not to say you can't have good looking abs at around 12-15% bodyfat though.

Anyway, to work on those body fat levels, you will want to have your meal plan in check...you've been to the @mealplan page, right? Worked out your macros, daily calorie intake and BMR?? If not, head over there, and make a post in the Diet & Nutrition forum with your numbers...then we can help you tweak them for your goals! #HTH

Jordan

«
Page 2 of 3 ▾
»
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .