Page 2 of 2 ▾
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: hur1coco

that's so nice of you, thanks.

right now i'm starting over again after 2 months of working day and night, traveling a lot and fighting sickness. i'm sore as hell and can barely move after my first workouts - but i'm so happy to be able to train again! so maybe there will be some questions...

Glad to hear you are back in action! Those first few weeks will be hardcore! But you can do it! and in 2014 you will surpass all your goals!!! #HTH

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
hur1coco
hur1coco g Kassi Wirfmirn
38 Post(s)
38 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: fuelyourfitness

No Problem! I happy to hear you are getting back into things. Be sure to focus on recovery, especially since you were fighting being sick and out of the game for awhile. Make sure to foam roll/stretch everyday. Get all the proper macros and try getting a recovery shake in. The other big things is sleep! If you do not get enough sleep this will also slow down recovery. Just some good tips to help you out since you are getting back into working out.

good to know that you recommend the things i'm doing! except for one thing: what is a recovery shake?

creating myself...
hur1coco
hur1coco g Kassi Wirfmirn
38 Post(s)
38 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Glad to hear you are back in action! Those first few weeks will be hardcore! But you can do it! and in 2014 you will surpass all your goals!!! #HTH

thank you SO MUCH for your motivation, Scott!

creating myself...
fuelyourfitness
fuelyourfitness g Jennifer Sheldon
57 Post(s)
57 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2012
Posted

good to know that you recommend the things i'm doing! except for one thing: what is a recovery shake?

You can actually buy recovery supplements like amino x and cellmass from BSN, but really it is just making sure you take something with protein, amino acids, and other ingredients to make sure you feed your body what it needs to recover from you workouts. This is not something you HAVE to do, but I do think it makes a difference.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer- Healthy Edge Coach- Sports Specific Training- Weight Loss- Muscle Gain- Circuit Training- Seven Years Experience- Owner/Trainer of Fuel Your Fitness- Olympic Gold Medalist Mentor (Father Chuck Vinci- Writer for local health magazine- Continually learning more on fitness and nutrition.
Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

thank you SO MUCH for your motivation, Scott!

Anytime! That is what we are here for!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: fuelyourfitness

You can actually buy recovery supplements like amino x and cellmass from BSN, but really it is just making sure you take something with protein, amino acids, and other ingredients to make sure you feed your body what it needs to recover from you workouts. This is not something you HAVE to do, but I do think it makes a difference.

Well said Jennifer.

Not required, but definitely makes a difference!

daanarichey
daanarichey g Dana Richey
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2013
Posted

I started doing this routine after leg day. Love it!!

fuelyourfitness
fuelyourfitness g Jennifer Sheldon
57 Post(s)
57 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2012
Posted
Posted By: daanarichey

I started doing this routine after leg day. Love it!!

That's awesome! I am so happy you like it. Keep checking back I will be posting a lot of rountines for the ladies:)

NASM Certified Personal Trainer- Healthy Edge Coach- Sports Specific Training- Weight Loss- Muscle Gain- Circuit Training- Seven Years Experience- Owner/Trainer of Fuel Your Fitness- Olympic Gold Medalist Mentor (Father Chuck Vinci- Writer for local health magazine- Continually learning more on fitness and nutrition.
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .