«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: MattMiller

would my "split" be more affective or just eating normal macros daily and dping a refeed? how often should i do this?

The best way to find out which would be more effective would be to try both for maybe 2-4 weeks each, and see what results you get.

Everyone is different, and one size doesn't fit all, so you just need to try a few things and see what works best. If you start off by doing carb cycling over four days like you listed above, and that gets you the results you want, then just stick with that. If you do that and you don't see any substantial results, or you go backwards, then maybe change to something different.

We can't say for sure though - it all depends on you as an individual!!

Refeeds would depend on how low your carbs are in general. If they are really low, you would probably have more than one refeed day. If they are average, one refeed would be enough. Make sense?

Jordan

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
MattMiller
MattMiller g Matt Miller
64 Post(s)
64 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: March 3, 2015
Posted

One refeed per week?

And yes, the rest makes sense. I'm going to try my split and see how it goes!

JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: MattMiller

One refeed per week?

And yes, the rest makes sense. I'm going to try my split and see how it goes!

Yes, one refeed is probably enough.

Hope the split goes well man! #HTH

Jordan

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
Whisper
Whisper p+ Kostas Kroustaloudis
687 Post(s)
687 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: September 9, 2011
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

Yes, one refeed is probably enough.

Hope the split goes well man! #HTH

Jordan

One refeed is definitely enough. Some people also try one refeed every 5 days but thats just something everybody has to experiment with. See how the everyday energy levels are going/how you re feeling etc etc.. :)

Muscular Strength Athlete and Content Manager 6 Years Lifting Experience Bachelors in Molecular Chemistry/Biochemistry, Working towards Masters Lifting Style & Philosophy : Aikido, Energy, Balance, Flexibility, Posture
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .