Page 2 of 2 ▾
JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: ericsabag12

Glad to hear that :D

As I knew, the bicep's head is targeted by hammer or suppinated grip, no?

What would you change to close grip(for now I'm doing the barbell curl wide)? the only option is the barbell curl I guess, but on what does the other exercises work?

I mean... the overhead curl for example, does it count as close grip or wide grip?

As for the back, the pull up is wide grip too.

The T-Bar row is a great exercise that I was doing from the day I began training, so I just decided to change a bit.

For the abs I'm doing 6 sets for rectus abdominis, and 4 for oblique.

2 times a week doing weighted exericises for abdominis(like cable crunches), and body weight for oblique(lateral hanging leg raises, russian twist...).

and 2 times body weight for abdominis(leg raises, plank...) and weighted exersices for oblique(woodchoopers for example).

Really love to change a lot and burn it.

And of curse, counting my macros, and dont eat garbege(no white bread, sucar, fast food...).

Nmm... 200 gram proteins, 90 gram fats, 95 carbs. I'm 95 kg(and 192cm).

@ericsabag12 suppinated grip simply means to hold the bar with your palms facing up. Depending on how wide apart your hands are will determine how much emphasis is placed on the inside or outside head of the bicep.

Given you are doing incline stretch dumbbell curls, I'm guessing you have your hands quite wide apart for that, so maybe use those as your 'wide grip' curls and then make your straight bar curls close grip.

Yeah the pull-ups with wide grip will probably help work width. You could also change your cable row from close grip to wide grip from time to time.

Ab exercises look good.

Macors look OK. Don't go too low on your carbs though. Check this out: http://muscularstrength.com/article/Dont-Be-Afraid-Of-Carbs-You-need-them-for-survival-and-making-those-gains

Are you in a caloric deficit right now, or a surplus? If you are going for muscle gains, you should be in a surplus, and given your weight and height I'm not sure you are eating enough. What is your BMR and average daily caloric intake?

Jordan

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
ericsabag12
ericsabag12 g Eric Sabag
24 Post(s)
24 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

@ericsabag12 suppinated grip simply means to hold the bar with your palms facing up. Depending on how wide apart your hands are will determine how much emphasis is placed on the inside or outside head of the bicep.

Given you are doing incline stretch dumbbell curls, I'm guessing you have your hands quite wide apart for that, so maybe use those as your 'wide grip' curls and then make your straight bar curls close grip.

Yeah the pull-ups with wide grip will probably help work width. You could also change your cable row from close grip to wide grip from time to time.

Ab exercises look good.

Macors look OK. Don't go too low on your carbs though. Check this out: http://muscularstrength.com/article/Dont-Be-Afraid-Of-Carbs-You-need-them-for-survival-and-making-those-gains

Are you in a caloric deficit right now, or a surplus? If you are going for muscle gains, you should be in a surplus, and given your weight and height I'm not sure you are eating enough. What is your BMR and average daily caloric intake?

Jordan

Im cutting right now, in a caloric deficit, that's why my carb are low now.

My BMR is 2450, and my caloric intake is 1950.

JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: ericsabag12

Im cutting right now, in a caloric deficit, that's why my carb are low now.

My BMR is 2450, and my caloric intake is 1950.

So you are after fat loss?

Still don't go too low on those carbs - you should have a refeed day at least once a week if you are only having 95g per day.

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
ericsabag12
ericsabag12 g Eric Sabag
24 Post(s)
24 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: March 3, 2014
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

So you are after fat loss?

Still don't go too low on those carbs - you should have a refeed day at least once a week if you are only having 95g per day.

of course, friday is my refeed day.

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .