«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Kevit07

Surprised this hasn't been a more active thread since I THOUGHT Scott was a BIG DBZ fan! I loved NEARLY ALL the series (I don't count GT, sorry to the fans that do...which is also why I skipped the GT DLC pack that got released recently...better off releasing a Dragonball Classic pack with a powerpole and shoving it up enemie's bums!), and LOVED this game, and I HATE fighting games. Easy to pick up, I leveled up pretty quickly, and there's tons of stuff to do, so even a non-fan can still appreciate the gameplay aspects. I do PC though with a controller, because PC = Master race.

In terms of the show, I enjoyed the original Dragonball series, it gave the humans more purpose instead of just dying constantly, and focused on demons and bad guys instead of focusing on reaching the next Super Saiyan level.

That is good to hear! I FINALLY have a couch coming in for my movie room so maybe I need to get this game!

To be honest I am WAY MORE excited for the new movie! GOLD FREIZA!!!! WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!!!!! HAHAH

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
JoeHurricane
JoeHurricane p Jordan Matthews
1.5K Post(s)
1.5K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

That is good to hear! I FINALLY have a couch coming in for my movie room so maybe I need to get this game!

To be honest I am WAY MORE excited for the new movie! GOLD FREIZA!!!! WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!!!!! HAHAH

Yeah man you should get it for sure! Would be super cool on that big screen too.

I just saw some stuff about the new movie the other day...CAN'T WAIT for that to come out!

SHF Athlete MS Athlete Partial Fitness YouTuber
JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted

Surprised this hasn't been a more active thread since I THOUGHT Scott was a BIG DBZ fan! I loved NEARLY ALL the series (I don't count GT, sorry to the fans that do...which is also why I skipped the GT DLC pack that got released recently...better off releasing a Dragonball Classic pack with a powerpole and shoving it up enemie's bums!), and LOVED this game, and I HATE fighting games. Easy to pick up, I leveled up pretty quickly, and there's tons of stuff to do, so even a non-fan can still appreciate the gameplay aspects. I do PC though with a controller, because PC = Master race.

In terms of the show, I enjoyed the original Dragonball series, it gave the humans more purpose instead of just dying constantly, and focused on demons and bad guys instead of focusing on reaching the next Super Saiyan level.

I honestly need to get caught up on ALL of the series haha. It's been WAY too long since I have actually watched full DBZ episodes. I plan to get pretty much the entire series and then watch at least one a day or something :D

Yeah the game is awesome! I haven't played it too much yet, damn university studies haha. But when I next get on break, I know what I will be doing...

Kevit07
Kevit07 g Kevin Child
99 Post(s)
99 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2013
Posted

I dunno how they can keep reviving old enemies, they JUST did it to ALL of them in Xenoverse...and Frieza has died TWICE already...you can only clone a single cell so many times, especially when the scientist that did that died by his own creation (again, excluding GT since I'm pretty sure Dr. Gero was in that too). I liked Bills, and if they made a new race of enemy, I think that would be even Cooler (haha, DBZ joke).

I always loved Akira's creativity in making new species that had unique traits, and although Frieza saga is still most fans' favorite saga, I think something new and fresh would be more fun for me to see.

I'll get over it if Sean's and Chris's voices are in it. I can't listen to any other Vegeta!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

I dunno how they can keep reviving old enemies, they JUST did it to ALL of them in Xenoverse...and Frieza has died TWICE already...you can only clone a single cell so many times, especially when the scientist that did that died by his own creation (again, excluding GT since I'm pretty sure Dr. Gero was in that too). I liked Bills, and if they made a new race of enemy, I think that would be even Cooler (haha, DBZ joke).

I always loved Akira's creativity in making new species that had unique traits, and although Frieza saga is still most fans' favorite saga, I think something new and fresh would be more fun for me to see.

I'll get over it if Sean's and Chris's voices are in it. I can't listen to any other Vegeta!

I agree, Vegeta has a VERY unique voice.... they better not mess it up!

I want to see a universe with a good version of Broly... then the ultamate Super Saiyan Battle!!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Kevit07
Kevit07 g Kevin Child
99 Post(s)
Posted

I agree, Vegeta has a VERY unique voice.... they better not mess it up!

I want to see a universe with a good version of Broly... then the ultamate Super Saiyan Battle!!

Now that you mention it (sorry for the mild spoiler), none of the "side bosses" aka Lord Slug, Broly, or any of the Red Ribbon Army are in Xenoverse, which is sad...maybe they're making DLCs for it? Then again, I haven't done all the parallel quests to see if they did...

JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted

Now that you mention it (sorry for the mild spoiler), none of the "side bosses" aka Lord Slug, Broly, or any of the Red Ribbon Army are in Xenoverse, which is sad...maybe they're making DLCs for it? Then again, I haven't done all the parallel quests to see if they did...

I have sort of not read your entire post (incase I don't want have any spoilers :P haha)

But are you able to play online?? Everytime I go to the online parallel quests or battles, it says they are not available.

Although the last time I played it was nearly a month ago...maybe it is all up and running now??

Jordan

Kevit07
Kevit07 g Kevin Child
99 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: JoeHurricane

I have sort of not read your entire post (incase I don't want have any spoilers :P haha)

But are you able to play online?? Everytime I go to the online parallel quests or battles, it says they are not available.

Although the last time I played it was nearly a month ago...maybe it is all up and running now??

Jordan

If you're playing on console, I dunno about that, I have a PC, and that works fine for me when I have DSL (at home I have crappy satellite, so the ping is 2000, or a solid 2 second delay), so it might just be PS network or Xbox as they constantly get hacked by Lizard Squad (another reason I don't console game). They added new DLC to put in Broly finally, I checked RIGHT after I posted. They also included Bardock, as well. I guess they're not really spoilers since I didn't say what happens in the story!

Lizzie
Lizzie g Lizzie Lie
12 Post(s)
12 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2015
Posted

I'm a huge dragon ball fan, watched it all except GT. Now looking forward for the next Dragon ball series that is releasing this July. Heard lot of exiciting things about xenoverse, So I'm definitely going to get it ASAP.

JoeHurricane
1.5K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Lizzie

I'm a huge dragon ball fan, watched it all except GT. Now looking forward for the next Dragon ball series that is releasing this July. Heard lot of exiciting things about xenoverse, So I'm definitely going to get it ASAP.

Xenoverse is awesome @Lizzie! I think they might have added some new downloadable characters recently...or they might be about to, I'm not sure.

Dragon Ball Super will be wicked too! #DBZForever

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .