Skip to main content

About the meal planner

Could someone help me with this little doubts about our meal planner?

Wess77
Wess77 g Daniel Fuenzalida
12 Post(s)
12 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: June 6, 2021
Posted

I have a question, should I weight myself every week and adjust the meal planner accordingly (With my actual weight after I gain or lose weight), or  should I just stick to the initial weight I stated, and continue with the same caloric intake until it plateaus?

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Wess77

I have a question, should I weight myself every week and adjust the meal planner accordingly (With my actual weight after I gain or lose weight), or  should I just stick to the initial weight I stated, and continue with the same caloric intake until it plateaus?

@Wess77 Hey Daniel!

I suggest you just stick with the initial numbers you get (assuming you're gaining weight or losing weight, depending on your goal at the time) and just adjust your numbers when you hit a plateau.

Definitely weight yourself weekly, but don't be put off by slight changes in the 'wrong' direction. If you lose weight one week or your weight stays the same when your goal is bulking for example, it might just have been that week and you might gain weight the next week with the same numbers. If your weight goes in the 'wrong' direction two weeks in a row, then I would definitely change something then.

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Wess77
Wess77 g Daniel Fuenzalida
12 Post(s)
12 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: June 6, 2021
Posted

Thanks Scott! awesome reply, as always

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Wess77

Thanks Scott! awesome reply, as always

@Wess77 My pleasure man!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .