Which protein is best to buy?

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
ABrowning
ABrowning g Allen Browning
152 Post(s)
152 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

Anyone have an honest opinion with GNC AMP Extreme 60? This is what I've been using so far and I was told by several people that it has more benefits than the Syntha 6 choices and a little cheaper as well. I'm very green in the supplement area. I only use it to make up for what my meal plan can't cover. 2 shakes a day. Just curious... Thx guys

Kick ass!!!
JeremieLoyalty
JeremieLoyalty g Jeremie Mickens
49 Post(s)
49 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: chimak

Hi guys, I was just wondering what protein to buy to fill my ambitions. I want to lose fat and gain/maintain muscle, and I was wondering what the differences are, and what is better to take between BSN syntha 6, and BSN syntha 6 isolate? Cheers!

Take Marked Nutrition www.markednutriton.com

Science-based, performance-driven, game-changing.

Developed by Mark Wahlberg and the leading experts in science and nutrition, MARKED is a complete line of products formulated with superior, cutting-edge ingredients built to support all of your athletic and fitness goals.

MARKED products feature the highest quality ingredients availabe.

ChasinJason
ChasinJason g Jason Elyk
13 Post(s)
13 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2014
Posted
Posted By: JeremieLoyalty

Take Marked Nutrition www.markednutriton.com

Science-based, performance-driven, game-changing.

Developed by Mark Wahlberg and the leading experts in science and nutrition, MARKED is a complete line of products formulated with superior, cutting-edge ingredients built to support all of your athletic and fitness goals.

MARKED products feature the highest quality ingredients availabe.

"MARKED products feature the highest quality ingredients availabe."

Did you look at the label? It's top two whey ingredients is concentrate instead of isolate. Whenever you see concentrate the protein yield will be smallerr and your wasting extra caloires from fat and carbs. One scoop of this only give you 20g and you pay through the nose for it.

Any decent isolate will be a better deal. I go back and forth between MGN Pure Isolate (http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/muscle-gauge-whey-protein-isolate.html) and IsoFUEL (http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/isofuel.html).

cr3ased
cr3ased g Crystal Ang
4 Post(s)
4 Post(s) Gender: Female Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: January 1, 2014
Posted

Many of you say that syntha-6 isolate is awesome, but it has sucralose and a bunch of other additives. Do I have to worry about them?

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .