«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Goku_Master03
Goku_Master03 g Goku Master
16 Post(s)
16 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2018
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

@Goku_Master03 If I had a purple stone and he was available again with it, AND I got one from a trade, then yes he would be rainbow! But as it is right now, I still need 2 more dupes haha.

Ok. Scott, now I have the new SSBE Vegeta and the UI Goku, can you give me and advice for a team for the Jiren event because I am trying to get 50 dragon stones to do a multi summon and if I get Jiren... I want him in the new form😂😂

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Goku_Master03

Ok. Scott, now I have the new SSBE Vegeta and the UI Goku, can you give me and advice for a team for the Jiren event because I am trying to get 50 dragon stones to do a multi summon and if I get Jiren... I want him in the new form😂😂

@Goku_Master03 Have you tried the Potara or Realm Of Gods teams I suggested earlier? 😁 

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Goku_Master03
16 Post(s)
Posted

@Goku_Master03 Have you tried the Potara or Realm Of Gods teams I suggested earlier? 😁 

The Potara I can't do it because I do not have the VB Lr. For the Realm Of Gods, which characters do you suggest, now that some of my characters are Dokkan Awakened?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

The Potara I can't do it because I do not have the VB Lr. For the Realm Of Gods, which characters do you suggest, now that some of my characters are Dokkan Awakened?

@Goku_Master03 Could you keep the same Realm Of Gods team but replace LR STR Vegito with TEQ Vegito Blue? And then replace the INT SSJ Blue Vegeta with your new AGL SSBE Vegeta!

Goku_Master03
16 Post(s)
Posted

@Goku_Master03 Could you keep the same Realm Of Gods team but replace LR STR Vegito with TEQ Vegito Blue? And then replace the INT SSJ Blue Vegeta with your new AGL SSBE Vegeta!

Ok Bro!💪 I want to do a team for the Extreme STR Super Battle Road. Could you help me on that????

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Ok Bro!💪 I want to do a team for the Extreme STR Super Battle Road. Could you help me on that????

@Goku_Master03 So you need a Super AGL team? Have you got any more units in that category? If not, from what you have now, maybe try...

AGL SSJ3 Goku

AGL Super Vegito

AGL SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku

AGL Caulifla

AGL Mighty Mask

AGL Rage Vegeta

Goku_Master03
16 Post(s)
Posted

@Goku_Master03 So you need a Super AGL team? Have you got any more units in that category? If not, from what you have now, maybe try...

AGL SSJ3 Goku

AGL Super Vegito

AGL SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku

AGL Caulifla

AGL Mighty Mask

AGL Rage Vegeta

Ok, but can I replace Caulifla for the SSBE Vegeta or other character? If I can't replace Caulifla can you help me choosing other character? Btw I have got the LR Tien and Chiaotzu

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Ok, but can I replace Caulifla for the SSBE Vegeta or other character? If I can't replace Caulifla can you help me choosing other character? Btw I have got the LR Tien and Chiaotzu

@Goku_Master03 Well, Caulifla is good for dodging and then will sometimes counter. AGL Rage Vegeta is good at countering, especially as you have him rainbowed, so it would be between those two. Maybe try swapping out for Caulifla for SSBE Vegeta first and then if you need to try soemthing else, replace the AGL Rage Vegeta with SSBE Vegeta.

Goku_Master03
16 Post(s)
Posted

@Goku_Master03 Well, Caulifla is good for dodging and then will sometimes counter. AGL Rage Vegeta is good at countering, especially as you have him rainbowed, so it would be between those two. Maybe try swapping out for Caulifla for SSBE Vegeta first and then if you need to try soemthing else, replace the AGL Rage Vegeta with SSBE Vegeta.

Ok Bro! Thank you very much!

Goku_Master03
16 Post(s)
Posted

Scott can you help me on this? I have the LR Tien and Chaos. Are them good for the Super AGL Team?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Scott can you help me on this? I have the LR Tien and Chaos. Are them good for the Super AGL Team?

@Goku_Master03 You tried the previous suggestion and couldn't beat it? LR Tien & Chiaotzu might be useful but honestly I'm not sure they will be better than any of the other units you have, except that they might give you more health. Their passive is only good when you get multiple ki spheres.

If you were going to replace anyone with them, I would replace SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku.

Goku_Master03
16 Post(s)
Posted

@Goku_Master03 You tried the previous suggestion and couldn't beat it? LR Tien & Chiaotzu might be useful but honestly I'm not sure they will be better than any of the other units you have, except that they might give you more health. Their passive is only good when you get multiple ki spheres.

If you were going to replace anyone with them, I would replace SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku.

Ok. I think that I'll stay with AGL SSBK Goku! Happy New Year Bro! #Scott100K

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Ok. I think that I'll stay with AGL SSBK Goku! Happy New Year Bro! #Scott100K

@Goku_Master03 Sounds good bro! Happy New Year! Ready to take the channel to the next level in 2019!

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .