«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Fenrir_Unchained
Fenrir_Unchained g David Levi
238 Post(s)
238 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted
Posted By: STEMJeff

Sorry my mistake. I pulled Golden Emperor from the resurrection banner.

Well I mean you do have kefla, so what you could do is try to squeak through the first stages of merged zamasu, and Goku black events to get the SR cards from them with that and your free to play strength Vegito that's not completely terrible, but definitely a patch job that's what my friend is running, and seems to have helped in some ways

IBringTheLuck
IBringTheLuck g Kousha Amb
319 Post(s)
319 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Maintain Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted

Just pulled a Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) and another Masked Saiyan from the Extreme Z Battle banner as well :)

Also, a passive skill only applies when the unit is on rotation, meaning when it is on the field. So if a unit's passive says Ki +2 for allies then it only happens when that specific unit is in turn or on the field.

I just realized which stage of the Unparalleled Paragon of Hope event you are talking about, the one with the teq SSJ3 gotenks. In this stage teq ssj3 gotenks is an absolute tanking monster and is not really meant to be defeated in that form, Meaning you have to endure it until he changes form back base form gotenks or ssj gotenks to be able to damage him. Ghost Ushers are helpful here to delay for a couple turns when ssj3 gotenks is in and you dont want to take damage.

I have a couple team options for ya.

Mono AGL

SSJ4 Vegeta Leader

SSJ Goten

SSJ Vegeta

Tarble

Golden Frieza (He will tank perfectly and can take all the hits for you ONLY if your HP is above 50%)

Turles

Freestyle/Rainbow mix team

TEQ Masked Saiyan Leader

AGL SSJ4 Vegeta

AGL Golden Frieza

STR Vegito

STR SSJ Blue Vegeta

AGL Turles

Mono PHY (I don't recommend taking this team for this event but it's still a very nice team for most other things)

Nappa Leader

Kefla (can super attack twice, very powerful)

SSJ Gotenks (seals enemy's super attacks for a turn or two)

SSJ Future Trunks (has a 20% boost passive ability for allies)

UI Goku (he's dope)

Android 18 (Fantastic support unit)

GL.

Fenrir_Unchained
238 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: IBringTheLuck

Also, a passive skill only applies when the unit is on rotation, meaning when it is on the field. So if a unit's passive says Ki +2 for allies then it only happens when that specific unit is in turn or on the field.

I just realized which stage of the Unparalleled Paragon of Hope event you are talking about, the one with the teq SSJ3 gotenks. In this stage teq ssj3 gotenks is an absolute tanking monster and is not really meant to be defeated in that form, Meaning you have to endure it until he changes form back base form gotenks or ssj gotenks to be able to damage him. Ghost Ushers are helpful here to delay for a couple turns when ssj3 gotenks is in and you dont want to take damage.

I have a couple team options for ya.

Mono AGL

SSJ4 Vegeta Leader

SSJ Goten

SSJ Vegeta

Tarble

Golden Frieza (He will tank perfectly and can take all the hits for you ONLY if your HP is above 50%)

Turles

Freestyle/Rainbow mix team

TEQ Masked Saiyan Leader

AGL SSJ4 Vegeta

AGL Golden Frieza

STR Vegito

STR SSJ Blue Vegeta

AGL Turles

Mono PHY (I don't recommend taking this team for this event but it's still a very nice team for most other things)

Nappa Leader

Kefla (can super attack twice, very powerful)

SSJ Gotenks (seals enemy's super attacks for a turn or two)

SSJ Future Trunks (has a 20% boost passive ability for allies)

UI Goku (he's dope)

Android 18 (Fantastic support unit)

GL.

Yep~ That's do it lol... Those are pretty close to what i was slowly cooking up while at work on my phone xD

Though make sure you get your str gotenks to sa10 while goku and friends are back is still active Jeff

STEMJeff
STEMJeff g
90 Post(s)
90 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2017
Posted
Posted By: Fenrir_Unchained

Yep~ That's do it lol... Those are pretty close to what i was slowly cooking up while at work on my phone xD

Though make sure you get your str gotenks to sa10 while goku and friends are back is still active Jeff

Thanks IBringTheLuck and Fenrir! I will try those teams out tomorrow when the event is back (or whenever next it is).

I got Perfect Cell from a single summon just a bit ago from the Extreme Z banner. Still not SSJ3 Broly (which i really want - too cool), but not bad consolation right?

IBringTheLuck
319 Post(s)
Posted

Thanks IBringTheLuck and Fenrir! I will try those teams out tomorrow when the event is back (or whenever next it is).

I got Perfect Cell from a single summon just a bit ago from the Extreme Z banner. Still not SSJ3 Broly (which i really want - too cool), but not bad consolation right?

He's soon in line for an extreme-z awakening for sure so hold on to him as I'm sure he'll be amazing soon enough

Fenrir_Unchained
238 Post(s)
Posted

Awesome. Yeah it's been our pleasure, I'm sure. That's kind of the point of the forums after all. And congrats on the cell but yeah make sure to lock him up, I don't know what the release schedules like but at least you'll have one unit that can EZA

Habaziz7865
Habaziz7865 g Habib Aziz
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2018
Posted

Hey guys I restarted global recently and I am having trouble on certain events like int ssb vegeta and such! Can some one give me a guide! Teq is my best team but it is trash against certain events and I haven't got a good int team to awaken my ssj4 gogeta! Help please? Thanks

IBringTheLuck
319 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Habaziz7865

Hey guys I restarted global recently and I am having trouble on certain events like int ssb vegeta and such! Can some one give me a guide! Teq is my best team but it is trash against certain events and I haven't got a good int team to awaken my ssj4 gogeta! Help please? Thanks

Hey man, welcome back to global. Try to make a new thread next time so more people can see it and help ya out.

Here are a few of my team recommendations

Mono PHY team

SSJ Broly Leader

Goku Black

SSJ Gotenks

Ultimate Gohan

Android 18

SSJ GT Goku

Mono AGL (strong team)

SSJ Vegito Leader

SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku

Rose Goku Black

Golden Frieza

SSJ3 Goku

Android 18 and 17

Mono Super team (this is your strongest team)

INT SSJ Rage Future Trunks leader

INT SSJ Blue Vegeta

AGL SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku

TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta

AGL SSJ Vegito

TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks (Might want to replace this with PHY SSJ Gotenks if you are doing the INT Vegeta Blue Dokkan Event)

I'm sure you know but you're gonna have to max out all these guys levels and awakening as much as you can before you start an event.

GL.

Habaziz7865
Habaziz7865 g Habib Aziz
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2018
Posted

Hey man, welcome back to global. Try to make a new thread next time so more people can see it and help ya out.

Mono PHY team

SSJ Broly Leader

Goku Black

SSJ Gotenks

Ultimate Gohan

Android 18

SSJ GT Goku

Mono AGL (strong team)

SSJ Vegito Leader

SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku

Rose Goku Black

Golden Frieza

SSJ3 Goku

Android 18 and 17

INT SSJ Blue Vegeta

TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta

AGL SSJ Vegito

TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks (Might want to replace this with PHY SSJ Gotenks if you are doing the INT Vegeta Blue Dokkan Event)

I'm sure you know but you're gonna have to max out all these guys levels and awakening as much as you can before you start an event.

GL.

Thanks a lot dude I will use this! You are a great help and I will try to win!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Mono PHY team

SSJ Broly Leader

Goku Black

SSJ Gotenks

Ultimate Gohan

Android 18

SSJ GT Goku

Mono AGL (strong team)

SSJ Vegito Leader

SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku

Rose Goku Black

Golden Frieza

SSJ3 Goku

Android 18 and 17

INT SSJ Blue Vegeta

TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta

AGL SSJ Vegito

GL.

So awesome iBringTheLuck!

this community is getting TOUGH AS HELL!!!!!!!!!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
IBringTheLuck
319 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

So awesome iBringTheLuck!

this community is getting TOUGH AS HELL!!!!!!!!!

Lol if you had your streaming privileges *cough* scumbag YouTube *cough* these forums would be out of control which would be awesome.

Fenrir_Unchained
238 Post(s)
Posted

Lol if you had your streaming privileges *cough* scumbag YouTube *cough* these forums would be out of control which would be awesome.

Soon enough we'll have that "problem" to deal with. But there are worse things.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

I know dude... might have to use twitch... wthhhhhhhh

IBringTheLuck
319 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

I know dude... might have to use twitch... wthhhhhhhh

Twitch is super hyped recently, possibily due to some subjects involving forts and nights. May not be a bad thing to hop back on to twitch for a while while plugging the youtube channel and forums at all times aha.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Twitch is super hyped recently, possibily due to some subjects involving forts and nights. May not be a bad thing to hop back on to twitch for a while while plugging the youtube channel and forums at all times aha.

yeah, I might have to jump all over that too... then just upload the streams later to Youtube after going on Twitch

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .